Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Ratings

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2011, 08:59 AM
retvsp
My Feedback: (81)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ratings

Probably it's just me, but it seems lately people send sh items, and do not want to except responsiblity, so they give you an OK rating because my rating of them was "poor".. Others do not communicate, ignore emails, do not except responsibility for their actions, or lack there of, and give someone a poor rating. sooooo, I've just cooled it for a while until I cool off. I should say the majority of my dealings have been excellent, most guys are great, just a few as usual.
Old 05-22-2011, 09:19 AM
rcairflr
My Feedback: (44)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ratings

Be very careful when buying or selling and carefully read their ratings (sometimes you need to read between the lines). Personally for me, I will not buy anything here anymore, I have been burnt twice.

One time a guy sent me a bad servo, I gave him a POOR rating and he in return lied and said I burnt the servo up and in return gave me a POOR rating (after re-reading his ratings, he did the same thing to other people twice). The folks here at RCU did nothing about it and the guy finally got banned from RCU. Then the folks here at RCU removed my POOR rating upon my request.

Be very careful buying and remember, it is cheaper to buy a new item from a reputible dealer, than buying used here on RCU, getting ripped off and then having to buy it new from a reputible dealer anyway after getting ripped off.