Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

EASY TIGER Problems??

Old 11-29-2011, 05:58 PM
shortestman
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: EASY TIGER Problems??

I have ordered three planes in a year and a half and never got any of the three. I always paid with a credit card and when the model did not show up in the 90 day window the credit card company requires then I filed a compalint with them. I ordered a B-17 last year and got the shipping run around with never a tracking number to follow up with. I ordered a Skyraider and after waiting 90 days gave up. I tried one last time on another B-17 and again 90 days later, no model. I like how the product looks on line but never have recieved an order. They are only somewhat responsive but never follow thru with the commitment they give but I did get my refund thru the credit card company and did not get burned.
Terry still sends me a constant E-Mail up date on new products but I have never placed another order due to the problems, it seems like they are just using everyones money to float the business.
Old 11-30-2011, 03:07 AM
on_your_six
My Feedback: (11)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It is possible to download and file a small claims suite against him/them without visiting NY. I hope everyone would file a BBB report. It just might help put them into a criminal prosecution. You can also file a mail fraud complaint against them if you sent them the payment.
Old 12-06-2011, 07:33 AM
Shaun Evans

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Vallawyer,

I don't know you, but I have to say that your comment really isn't helping ET at all. In fact, it sounds VERY fishy to say the least. It's not just that you chime in and rebut someone else's issue, but you also try to embarrass him with details of his purchase (layaway, etc.)? Usually that kind of slimy tactic is intended to deter the next guy from chiming in. Why would a happy customer (if that's all you are) do that? Also, you have some kind of inside track or back-channel line of communication? I have hundreds of customers I've done business with, and dozens of them are regular/repeat customers. I don't discuss one guy's business deal (method or manner of payment, tracking numbers, etc.) with another guy. That would seem unethical AT BEST.

Confused....
Old 12-06-2011, 07:52 AM
on_your_six

It would sure be nice if EasyTiger would give you shipping and tracking numbers... my friend cannot even get that.. and then they claimed that they shipped to wrong address.

Mean while RCU allows continued business as usual.
Old 12-10-2011, 04:57 AM
on_your_six

6 months - $1,150 and no Fokker DR-1 triplane. You do the math... Is that an honest businessman?

Here is a link to start a complaint at the Better Business Bureau [link=https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started]https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started[/link]

Here is a link to start a small claims court law suit in New York [link=http://www.nycourts.gov/courts/nyc/civil/forms/CIV-SC-50.pdf]http://www.nycourts.gov/courts/nyc/civil/forms/CIV-SC-50.pdf[/link]
Old 12-10-2011, 08:42 AM
Wildman62

After reading some of the threads it seems as though some of the people have GOOD LUCK with Easytiger and others like myself don't receive the product you order.

I've gone through the BBB in New York and they weren't much help either. They sent Easytiger paper work from my complain and Easytiger deidn't respond so the BBB told me there nothing else they can do. Living in Alaska it would be hard for me to go to court if I have to.
Old 12-10-2011, 01:58 PM
ira d

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Easy Tiger runs adds here on RCU yet he does not come here and tell his side of the story that makes me wonder about him.
Old 12-10-2011, 04:25 PM
flyinwalenda
My Feedback: (5)

ORIGINAL: ira d

Easy Tiger runs adds here on RCU yet he does not come here and tell his side of the story that makes me wonder about him.
Perhaps he has but under cloak.
Old 12-10-2011, 05:38 PM
TLH101
My Feedback: (90)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: flyinwalenda

Ya think?
Old 12-10-2011, 06:52 PM
ira d

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: flyinwalenda

If you are refering to the post by Vallawyer to me that does not count as a response from Easy Tiger, in fact I agree with what Shaun of Yellow Aircraft said
that being Vallawyer should not be disclosing how someone paid for their purchase from East Tiger models.
Old 12-11-2011, 04:11 AM
on_your_six

Here is a link to file a mail fraud complaint:

[link=https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms/mailfraudcomplaint.aspx]https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms/mailfraudcomplaint.aspx[/link]

Reading the text would indicate more than one complaint would be needed to get some action...we have more than one.
Old 12-25-2011, 06:39 AM
on_your_six

I found something new I had not heard of before... Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)

[link=http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx]http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx[/link]

If anyone has luck prosecuting Easy Tiger... please let us know.

The IC3 was established as a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C) to serve as a means to receive Internet related criminal complaints and to further research, develop, and refer the criminal complaints to federal, state, local, or international law enforcement and/or regulatory agencies for any investigation they deem to be appropriate. The IC3 was intended, and continues to emphasize, serving the broader law enforcement community to include federal, as well as state, local, and international agencies, which are combating Internet crime and, in many cases, participating in Cyber Crime Task Forces.
Old 12-26-2011, 12:33 PM
kurt2022
My Feedback: (18)

This guy was kicked off ebay for multiple complaints, he cheated me out of some props I bought from him 5 years ago. It is beyond me that rc universe allows him to sell on here because they do know his past! Maybe they are getting some grease thown their way, this is a sad fact of rcu! After I got my screwing, I have since purchased everything with paypal and if they will not accept paypal...NO DEAL!!!
Old 01-03-2012, 06:56 AM
on_your_six

Still no DR-1s.... last message in his rating says Nov 11, 2011 plane to be delivered shortly.

NO PLANE DELIVERED $1,150 and NO PLANE

EasyTiger's Feedback is a Joke... RCU has cleaned up negative comments.
Old 01-20-2012, 04:32 AM
on_your_six

Still No DR-1...
Old 01-20-2012, 08:27 AM
DadsToysBG
My Feedback: (35)

I don't know whats going on, but I have a LHS and i can but a hold on the amount with the CC company without it being billed until the product is shipped. This is the right way to do it when the item is on B/O. If the customer wishes to cancel I just release the hold. Dennis
Old 01-20-2012, 08:50 AM
on_your_six

That is what we would like to know too!... My friend sent a cashiers check to this fraudster in June/July last year... excuse after excuse, no plane and now he refuses to talk about the deal and will not refund the money.

I don't know about you, but $1,150 is a lot of money to my friend (and me too). Why RCU continues to let him advertise is beyond me.

ORIGINAL: DadsToysBG
I don't know whats going on, but I have a LHS and i can but a hold on the amount with the CC company without it being billed until the product is shipped. This is the right way to do it when the item is on B/O. If the customer wishes to cancel I just release the hold. Dennis
Old 01-20-2012, 11:25 AM
vallawyer

I bought two planes from Easy Tiger and I am very happy with both. 
Old 01-20-2012, 04:40 PM
on_your_six

And there have been at least THREE people that I know of that have been burned... so it is not just my friend.

ORIGINAL: vallawyer

I bought two planes from Easy Tiger and I am very happy with both.
Old 02-12-2012, 05:17 PM
hendrik180359

was ripped of by easytiger also
hi all,
I ordered a diamond da42 twin with engines, esc and some spares around mid-december 2011 , for 678 dollars.
Initially good and friendly response with prompt email replies ,
so I made the payment with visa,
noticed later that the money was immediately withdrawn,
and now , two months after ordering/payment and several email enquiries:
no plane, no shipping number, two calls where I was promised a
prompt reply mail with shipping number and copy of the purchase bill:
easytiger did not reply anymore.
I mailed a fraud charge with Visa who will reimburse the full amount, and
hopefully retract their payment from easytiger.

This guy is a real disgrace, I have, over the years, done lots of purchases from several US companies, small and large , for varying amounts
and I never experienced something like this.

Just be aware that this fraudulent business is still active.

Greetings to all,
Hendrik Fornhoff
Belgium
Old 02-13-2012, 04:35 AM
on_your_six

It appears that all of his advertisements have been pulled from RCUniverse... not sure if he has been banned.

There is a similar thread on R C G R O U P S...
[link=http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1210020]http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1210020[/link]

If anyone has a physical address on him please share it...

Don't deal with Curtis Mattikow or Easy Tiger Models Just view the evidence
Old 02-27-2012, 12:02 PM
on_your_six

bump
Old 02-27-2012, 04:45 PM
TLH101
My Feedback: (90)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There's another guy over in the warbird forum having problems as well. Imagine that.
Old 02-28-2012, 02:29 AM
on_your_six

This guy had two tables at the WRAM show last weekend. He really needs to be shut down...

Thus the bump.
Old 02-28-2012, 07:36 AM
flyinwalenda
My Feedback: (5)

Did you confront them about your issues there at the show ?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.