Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

EASY TIGER Problems??

Old 02-28-2012, 07:54 AM
on_your_six
My Feedback: (11)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: EASY TIGER Problems??

I was not at the show. I am told that others did and were rather vocal about his failure to deliver planes that have been paid for. In our case, the court system is being used to get a resolution.

ORIGINAL: flyinwalenda

Did you confront them about your issues there at the show ?
Old 03-11-2012, 02:48 PM
MinnFlyer
My Feedback: (4)

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

on your six, I think you have made your point. There is no point in repeating the same thing over and over. What easytiger has been alledged to do is a very bad thing, but bad or not, there is no point in your commenting further on the matter.

I understand that you are upset on your friend's behalf, but you're ranting is starting to annoy other members and that is where I have to step in.
Old 03-11-2012, 04:34 PM
mebaboat
My Feedback: (28)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

x
Old 03-12-2012, 03:29 AM
on_your_six

I have only done this to warn other RC Universe members about this guy... show me who is complaining. I have an idea that it is this EASY TIGER MODELS guy. The truth is the truth...

There is a very easy way to get me to shut up... If he delivers the planes people have paid for... I will never be a problem to him again... Alternatively, he can return the money....

I am told that there were several guys arguing with him at the WRAM show... we had club members at the show, people that I know and trust holding good government jobs. No reason to lie to me about that.

There are at least four people who bought from him on RCU that were cheated and received nothing for their hard earned cash. I know exactly how you would feel if you lost $1,150.00 ... you would be mad as hell.

The guy continues to operate as EASY TIGER MODELS.... so people should know they are taking a serious risk... The guy even admitted it in his feed back. We have proof.

He says he has trouble getting the 1/3 Scale Fokker DR-1, but guess what he displayed at the WRAM show. If you order a plane from him, he turns around and orders it from a warehouse in Florida... cut out the middle man and order direct.

ALL HE HAS IS A POST OFFICE BOX AND BANK ACCOUNT.

ORIGINAL: MinnFlyer

on your six, I think you have made your point. There is no point in repeating the same thing over and over. What easytiger has been alledged to do is a very bad thing, but bad or not, there is no point in your commenting further on the matter.

I understand that you are upset on your friend's behalf, but you're ranting is starting to annoy other members and that is where I have to step in.
Old 03-12-2012, 03:59 PM
TLH101
My Feedback: (90)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Since when does RCU step in and stop a dicussion about well documented bad business. This never happend in the past with vendors such as Jack Devine, Fusco or any others. Of course they had no cronies talking them up and defending them all the time on the website.
People need to to know about this guy, and until he can make things right, the lights should shine brightly.
If people are annoyed, they can skip over this thread, it's not like they are suprised to see it.
Old 03-12-2012, 04:34 PM
Datavision

I was at the WRAM show, I hung out with Easytiger, who is the mo
ORIGINAL: on_your_six

I have only done this to warn other RC Universe members about this guy... show me who is complaining. I have an idea that it is this EASY TIGER MODELS guy. The truth is the truth...

There is a very easy way to get me to shut up... If he delivers the planes people have paid for... I will never be a problem to him again... Alternatively, he can return the money....

I am told that there were several guys arguing with him at the WRAM show... we had club members at the show, people that I know and trust holding good government jobs. No reason to lie to me about that.

There are at least four people who bought from him on RCU that were cheated and received nothing for their hard earned cash. I know exactly how you would feel if you lost $1,150.00 ... you would be mad as hell.

The guy continues to operate as EASY TIGER MODELS.... so people should know they are taking a serious risk... The guy even admitted it in his feed back. We have proof.

He says he has trouble getting the 1/3 Scale Fokker DR-1, but guess what he displayed at the WRAM show. If you order a plane from him, he turns around and orders it from a warehouse in Florida... cut out the middle man and order direct.

ALL HE HAS IS A POST OFFICE BOX AND BANK ACCOUNT.

I was at the WRAM show, and hung out a bit with Easytiger, who is the most fun person in this hobby to be around, ever. I'm sorry, but nobody was there complaining, everybody was having fun and buying airplanes. Your story about people complaining does not wash, the only place I saw people complaining was Nitroplanes.
Another thing...I have bought two airplanes from easytiger, both are great, and neither came from Florida. One of them is the Fokker Triplane, it is great.
No offense, but your story just does not add up in so many ways, you have been posting this for months, but you say you never actually bought anything yourself. It just does not wash, and I think many are tired of hearing from you already. If this were true, why not just go to court already and stop talking about it?
Looking at your other posts, you seem to spend a lot of time arguing with people, insulting people, talking politics, and generally making noise without really posting much about model airplanes. It's a model airplane site, maybe stick to that instead, I know I am not the only one who finds you obnoxious. Give it a rest.
Old 03-12-2012, 04:42 PM
Datavision

ORIGINAL: TLH101

Since when does RCU step in and stop a dicussion about well documented bad business. This never happend in the past with vendors such as Jack Devine, Fusco or any others. Of course they had no cronies talking them up and defending them all the time on the website.
People need to to know about this guy, and until he can make things right, the lights should shine brightly.
If people are annoyed, they can skip over this thread, it's not like they are suprised to see it.
You have posted on every, yes, every single thread about Easytiger. Yet nowhere does it say that you ever actually bought anything from them, correct me if I am wrong. So where exactly did he pee in you cheerios that you feel a need to dog him like that? Stick to posting your actual experiences and the Internet will be a better place. You said your bit twenty times, you don't like Easytiger. Enough already.
Old 03-12-2012, 04:49 PM
Wildman62

I order a C-17 back in Feb, 2010 and never received it, I even went to the BBB and filled out a complain Easy Tiger never resposed to the paper work so how can anything be done.
Old 03-12-2012, 04:54 PM
on_your_six

Please read the references in the thread, you can file a small claims suit by mail... there are several other avenues too.

We want to get everyone together and get the New York State Attorney General's Office Involved in a criminal fraud action against him. There is also an internet crime task force...

Read the thread for more info.

Oh and in case you haven't figured it out.... Datavision is EasyTigerModels

EasyTigerModels has been banned from RCUniverse. Curtis Matikow has been banned from advertising in the AMA magazine, RC Groups and Fl.ying G.iants.
Old 03-12-2012, 04:57 PM
TLH101

ORIGINAL: Datavision

You have posted on every, yes, every single thread about Easytiger. Yet nowhere does it say that you ever actually bought anything from them, correct me if I am wrong. So where exactly did he pee in you cheerios that you feel a need to dog him like that? Stick to posting your actual experiences and the Internet will be a better place. You said your bit twenty times, you don't like Easytiger. Enough already.
I was one of the many who was burned by him on E-Bay. I know his tactics. BTW he was banned from E-Bay, and at least 2 R/C websites.
Another "cronie" I suppose.
Old 03-12-2012, 05:18 PM
mebaboat

x
Old 03-13-2012, 06:03 AM
on_your_six

Anyone that has had a fraud committed on them by Curtis of EasyTigerModels, if you like, please forward me the details by e-mail... just click on the user name link in the left column and create an e-mail.

We will gather your information and forward it to the authorities for a criminal investigation.
Old 03-13-2012, 08:41 AM
Datavision

Tlh101, you are lying. I looked back through your posts, and I checked your eBay feedback, you just made that up. You never bought anything from Easytiger, so why are you here?
Old 03-13-2012, 08:46 AM
Datavision

ORIGINAL: on_your_six

Please read the references in the thread, you can file a small claims suit by mail... there are several other avenues too.

We want to get everyone together and get the New York State Attorney General's Office Involved in a criminal fraud action against him. There is also an internet crime task force...

Read the thread for more info.

Oh and in case you haven't figured it out.... Datavision is EasyTigerModels

EasyTigerModels has been banned from RCUniverse. Curtis Matikow has been banned from advertising in the AMA magazine, RC Groups and Fl.ying G.iants.
Seems like anytime someone posts something nice, the same guys always say the person is Easytiger. Sorry, I'm not. But I am 100% convinced that you are both onyoursix and mebaboat, and an ip check will prove it. I think you are a fraud.
Old 03-13-2012, 11:16 AM
on_your_six

No... sorry...

Since you do not know what it means to be truthful, you cannot understand to concept of honesty... We are two individuals, I fly with him most days.... Do you feel your world beginning to collapse on you Curtis?

Pay the people back or give them the planes they ordered... All of them.
Old 03-13-2012, 11:33 AM
mikepress

I too had a problem with ET a couple oc years ago. Ordered a storch and he credited my card imediately and over a course of 5 months made alot of excuses about it was on its way and he would email tracking information. Time went by and still no plane and more excuses. Since I used a major cred card I emailed ET back and gave him two choices; send the plane, or credit my card back cardimediately or I would contact my credit card company and make a formal complaint. My card was credited within 3 days.

My advice to anyone who makes purchases over the internet! Only use a major credit card! If everyone who had complaints with ET did this and called their companies to file a compliant, credit card companies would stop doing business with him! You can't complain and not take action. Call the NY State BBB and your credit card companies and lodge a formal complaint. Once they have several on file, they will start an investigation. If he is found in valiation, then he could be fined or loose his business licence.

I learned my lesson and will never do business with this company again!
Old 03-13-2012, 02:32 PM
TLH101

Tlh101, you are lying. I looked back through your posts, and I checked your eBay feedback, you just made that up. You never bought anything from Easytiger, so why are you here?
Tread lightly and be sure about yourself.
Old 03-13-2012, 05:00 PM
mebaboat

x
Old 03-13-2012, 07:43 PM
combatpigg
My Feedback: (3)

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

No, apparently his point has not been made well enough. You [Minnflyer] can try to sweep this under the carpet, but RCU is partly responsible for so many innocent subscribers to this website getting ripped off by this guy who RCU gladly takes his advertising dollars from.

In Curtis's other life he was an intellectual property pirate who stole music and resold it.

Spend 5 minutes on GOOGLE and you will see page upon page of filth about this scumbag.
He is the lowest form of crud and RCU should be ashamed for helping him steal from the very same public that makes this website possible.
RCU actually banned Curtis [Easytiger] from posting here a few years ago, but they continue to take his advertising money.

Draw your own conclusions.
Old 03-14-2012, 03:53 AM
on_your_six

Whooo... MinnFlyer made a mistake ... he has since reversed ... you just have not seen all the back channel traffic.

It came about as a misunderstanding when he did not read the entire thread... his time is short just like everyones.... Don't worry about that. RC Universe will do everything they can to stop criminals from operating here.

I believe that.

Yes, I think that they have made mistakes... but when you talk to RCKen and MinnFlyer directly... they have been cooperative in moving against this person.

If you have anything actionable, please forward by PM... we would love to hear from you.
Old 03-14-2012, 04:46 AM
Datavision

Tread lightly and be sure about yourself.
I'm sure, and you are lying. You never bought anything, you made it up.
Old 03-14-2012, 04:51 AM
Datavision

ORIGINAL: combatpigg

No, apparently his point has not been made well enough. You [Minnflyer] can try to sweep this under the carpet, but RCU is partly responsible for so many innocent subscribers to this website getting ripped off by this guy who RCU gladly takes his advertising dollars from.

In Curtis's other life he was an intellectual property pirate who stole music and resold it.

Spend 5 minutes on GOOGLE and you will see page upon page of filth about this scumbag.
He is the lowest form of crud and RCU should be ashamed for helping him steal from the very same public that makes this website possible.
RCU actually banned Curtis [Easytiger] from posting here a few years ago, but they continue to take his advertising money.

Why was he banned from RCU? Seems really lame that anybody can post what they want, but he cannot respond. Pretty low.
I take it you never bought anything from him.
What do you mean about stealing music and selling it? What does that mean.?
Old 03-14-2012, 04:52 AM
Datavision

Why was he banned from RCU? Seems really lame that anybody can post what they want, but he cannot respond. Pretty low.
Old 03-14-2012, 05:52 AM
combatpigg

By the time ET started selling models, I already had gotten a snoot full of him at the AMA forum and knew he was someone to not go near with the proverbial 10 foot pole.
I recall seeing ETM ads for planes at RCU in the recent past, so they must have finally decided to excommunicate him pretty recently...?
In any business, just cheating 1 customer out of 1000 means that you are golden 99.9% of the time.
As well all know, this is unacceptable.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:40 AM
combatpigg

Shhhh....listen to all that silent pity. You reap what you sow Dude.
Got any proxy servers that you would like to recommend for other guys looking in who have been banned...?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.