Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

EASY TIGER Problems??

Old 03-14-2012, 10:43 AM
knlken

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: EASY TIGER Problems??

ORIGINAL: Datavision

ORIGINAL: combatpigg

In Curtis's other life he was an intellectual property pirate who stole music and resold it.

Spend 5 minutes on GOOGLE and you will see page upon page of filth about this scumbag.
He is the lowest form of crud and RCU should be ashamed for helping him steal from the very same public that makes this website possible.
RCU actually banned Curtis [Easytiger] from posting here a few years ago, but they continue to take his advertising money.

Draw your own conclusions.
Why was he banned from RCU? Seems really lame that anybody can post what they want, but he cannot respond. Pretty low.
I take it you never bought anything from him.
What do you mean about stealing music and selling it? What does that mean.?
What does that mean? You seem to ask that question a lot there Curtis. Are you that stupid?LOL
Old 03-14-2012, 03:38 PM
smaze17
My Feedback: (60)

It is a very well KNOWN FACT that ET AKA Curtis is a scumbag that rips people off. Oh and datavision, how would you know if people haven't bought anything from ET if you're not him?

S
Old 03-15-2012, 03:32 AM
on_your_six
My Feedback: (11)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Here is the contact information for New York's Attorney General.

Office of the Attorney General
Attn: Mr. Eric T. Schneiderman
The Capitol
Albany, NY 12224-0341

General Helpline: 1-800-771-7755

[link=http://www.ag.ny.gov/contact-attorney-general]Link to Attorney General Website[/link]

Special Thanks to my friend at the Department of Justice for all your help.
Old 04-02-2012, 03:54 PM
MinnFlyer
My Feedback: (4)

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Reinstated
Old 04-02-2012, 06:40 PM
2walla
My Feedback: (10)

First off anybody that buys anything online without using a credit card to protect themselves is a fool at best.. You have to remember that Easytiger is in the business to sell models and that he is just the middleman. The manufacturers make the planes in china and drop ship them after he has to pay for them upfront- usually 50% at order and the other 50% when it is ready to ship. Easytiger is at the manufacturers mercy and if there are problems he most likely has to eat the costs.. He has always appeared to be upfront with me. If the factory is having issues he will usually say so.. If you are in a hurry maybe you should just buy a plane from horizon or tower hobbies that shows instock on their site.. You have to remeber too that the factory is not going to drop what they are doing to build one plane.. THats why I am not a fan of the "we place the order to build when we get your money" business model. The factory may wait till they get several orders to start work. It is not cost effective for them to stop what they are doing and build one plane. If you wait he will probably come thru..
Old 04-02-2012, 08:49 PM
kurt2022
My Feedback: (18)

2walla,
What in the world are you babbling about??? I bought vintage props from this scumbag many years ago, did those vintage props I supposedly bought in 2006 have to be made in china and aged 20 years and should I graciously wait for their delivery in 2026??? Curtis was known by the name sleazytiger on ebay by all the people he had ripped off on there, they finally booted his rear out for good!!! 2walla, your excuse is as lame as they get!!!
Old 04-02-2012, 08:53 PM
Silvaire
My Feedback: (50)

ORIGINAL: MinnFlyer

Reinstated
"Reinstated"?

What does this single word coming from a Community Moderator mean?

Explanation please.
Old 04-03-2012, 02:16 AM
on_your_six

2Walla,

It is soon to be a year since the order was placed. Just how long should we expect to wait.... and no communication about what is going on...

SleazyTiger is just that... a criminal

The thread was pulled to give Curtis Mattikow - EasyTiger (DataVision) a chance to make good... he once again failed to take that opportunity to make things right.

You are very likely not to receive any order placed with Easy Tiger Models.

As I drive to the Toledo show... I will have a big sign in the back window "Easy Tiger Models is a RIPOFF" and my friend is going to silk screen some tee shirts for free. If you see one of us at the show, please stop and say hello.
Old 04-03-2012, 05:17 AM
TomCrump

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

ET wants $$$ up front for this one. No credit cards.

http://easytigermodels.com/index.php...roducts_id=333
Old 04-03-2012, 06:24 AM
flyinwalenda
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"the credit card fees are astronomical"
How bad of a merchant agreement could it be for the rates to be astronomical on a $4K purchase?
I know I wouldn't send anyone a MO or bank transfer for something they didn't have on the shelf or in their hands, let alone for that kind of money.
Old 04-03-2012, 07:23 AM
68goat
My Feedback: (40)

All I can say after reading all of this is that I would have to be a fool to order anything from this guy. There is no excuse that I can imagine that would condone these types of business pratices. Truthfully, the products look like junk anyway. There are plenty of good dealers out there who are looking for my business so I will support those guys.
Old 04-03-2012, 07:34 AM
warbird_1
My Feedback: (61)

i keep saying it and people keep laughing.. keep doing business with china. they are long known for being thief's and at best dishonest. Case in point.. the turbine jet market they steal from each other and undercut anyone in their way. The only one that i truly trust is tam . i've heard a lot of good things about him . i know he's Asian but can't say he's chinese. The chinese have ruined our American hobby industrial base . gone are companies like Goldberg,lanier and many others. why? because we as tight wads buy the cheapest thing we can get regardless of the quality . they have run just about every company here out of business and now we are at their feet like beggars crying for help. because we need a part or something got broke on it's short little ride from china. so.. i don't feel sorry for anyone that buys that crap and then has problems. as far as easytiger goes. many of you know that RCU had problems with him a few years ago and you still buy from him. like the guy that ,on three different times , ordered planes from him and never got a thing. that's unbelievable that someone even order after never getting the first plane . so i short , don't come on RCU crying because you got screwed , it's your own fault for dealing with a person that's been know to be problematic. i know it's harsh but who else can you blame? WB_1
Old 04-03-2012, 08:29 AM
rgburrill

Received 76 Likes on 67 Posts

ORIGINAL: warbird_1

i keep saying it and people keep laughing.. keep doing business with china. they are long known for being thief's and at best dishonest. Case in point.. the turbine jet market they steal from each other and undercut anyone in their way. The only one that i truly trust is tam . i've heard a lot of good things about him . i know he's Asian but can't say he's chinese. The chinese have ruined our American hobby industrial base . gone are companies like Goldberg,lanier and many others. why? because we as tight wads buy the cheapest thing we can get regardless of the quality . they have run just about every company here out of business and now we are at their feet like beggars crying for help. because we need a part or something got broke on it's short little ride from china. so.. i don't feel sorry for anyone that buys that crap and then has problems. as far as easytiger goes. many of you know that RCU had problems with him a few years ago and you still buy from him. like the guy that ,on three different times , ordered planes from him and never got a thing. that's unbelievable that someone even order after never getting the first plane . so i short , don't come on RCU crying because you got screwed , it's your own fault for dealing with a person that's been know to be problematic. i know it's harsh but who else can you blame? WB_1
There are just as many thieves in the US. The big difference is they rip you off for a lot more money.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:18 AM
VF84sluggo
My Feedback: (55)

Really?! Heck, if that's so, given that China's population is much, much larger than the U.S.'s, you must be alleging that per capita there are more thieves here than in China. Therefore, the clear implication is that the U.S. is much more corrupt as a whole than Communist China.

That's quite a claim!

ORIGINAL: rgburrill
There are just as many thieves in the US.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:38 AM
MinnFlyer

Ok guys, let's not go off track, shall we?
Old 04-03-2012, 09:53 AM
warbird_1

ORIGINAL: VF84sluggo

Really?! Heck, if that's so, given that China's population is much, much larger than the U.S.'s, you must be alleging that per capita there are more thieves here than in China. Therefore, the clear implication is that the U.S. is much more corrupt as a whole than Communist China.

That's quite a claim!

ORIGINAL: rgburrill
There are just as many thieves in the US.
clear example of why we are where we are.
Old 04-03-2012, 11:06 AM
ravill

Received 90 Likes on 72 Posts

Yay! An ET vs the world thread!! These are THE MOST entertaining threads that have ever existed. I just wish ET could chime in. Its too bad he's banned.

Hey, I'd say that Curtis is my buddy and I've spoken with him many times in the past. He's a smart dude that just loves RC airplanes.

And even saying that, I'm not sure I'd buy an airplane from him, not knowing if it was immediately in his hand. I don't know this as I haven't spoken with him in years, but I'm sure he's just a middle man. He probably gets the run around LIKE CRAZY from the chinese.

Chinese business acumen and mentality are VERY different from our, western, mentality. It is THIS very difference that will keep China from becoming too great.

I feel sorry for those that have not received what they payed for, that is a total bummer.
Old 04-03-2012, 11:21 AM
Capt G
My Feedback: (8)

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Surely there must be somebody else in the country that sells these kits?
Old 04-03-2012, 11:30 AM
MinnFlyer

ORIGINAL: Capt G

Surely there must be somebody else in the country that sells these kits?
GMP has several of them - Including the new giant Connie
Old 04-03-2012, 11:50 AM
clandestoy
My Feedback: (112)

Silvaire,

My reply below should be read with a heavy WW-II German accent.

Reinstated means: zat ze Gestapo is vatching und you shuld zstop ze badgering of zee ezy tiger unless you vant to be restricted.

I guess they don't like it when one of their income providers is targeted, doesn't make for good business for them.

While I don't know him personally, he seems like a personable individual; he comes up to our field every now and then to show and fly his new designs. I can't really comment on his business practices since I have never purchased anything from him, but judging from this thread, it is less than desirable. A shame since some of his planes are nice, I like his Bucker Jungmann myself but will be looking elsewhere for it.

I wish all of you who are in the hole good luck in recouping your investments. I don't care if your a Blue collar worker or Blue Blood Vanderbuilt money type, $1000 plus dollars is a considerable sum. Those of you who feel it is nothing can feel free to send some my way; you can donate to the "help the clandestoy fund", I will be more than happy to spend your money making myself happy.

Old 04-03-2012, 12:28 PM
warbird_1

i see we are being censored AGAIN. got a laugh out of my last post being REMOVED. not at all surprised

Old 04-03-2012, 12:47 PM
luv2flyrc
My Feedback: (6)

i keep saying it and people keep laughing.. keep doing business with china. they are long known for being thief's and at best dishonest. Case in point.. the turbine jet market they steal from each other and undercut anyone in their way. The only one that i truly trust is tam . i've heard a lot of good things about him . i know he's Asian but can't say he's chinese.
Don't know what this has to do with the Chinese, you're getting ripped off by "Easy Tiger" he's in New York and quite probably an American.

If he has problems with his Chinese suppliers, he should get new ones. That's not your problem. It's him that's taking your money. Many American companies get their product from China and don't rip you off.

As far as Tam goes, I bet he's an American too! Do you need to be white to be an American?

Mike
Old 04-03-2012, 01:08 PM
warbird_1

ORIGINAL: luv2flyrc

i keep saying it and people keep laughing.. keep doing business with china. they are long known for being thief's and at best dishonest. Case in point.. the turbine jet market they steal from each other and undercut anyone in their way. The only one that i truly trust is tam . i've heard a lot of good things about him . i know he's Asian but can't say he's chinese.
Don't know what this has to do with the Chinese, you're getting ripped off by ''Easy Tiger'' he's in New York and quite probably an American.

If he has problems with his Chinese suppliers, he should get new ones. That's not your problem. It's him that's taking your money. Many American companies get their product from China and don't rip you off.

As far as Tam goes, I bet he's an American too! Do you need to be white to be an American?

Mike
what does being "white" have to do with this? if you read the whole thing i wrote ,we wouldn't be having this conversation so i'll explain again. The whole reason everyone is having problems is because you have to rely on a unreliable source . i don't know how involved in the hobby you are but there's a lot of people waiting for things from the chinese like parts ,kits etc. i hear about it all the time. who knows why they didn't get their stuff and do i agree with guys having to wait 6 months ? of course not . the whole thing more than likely revolves around not being able to get the stuff in a timely manor. if what is being told here is the truth , then it sounds like ET took the money without the goods , ordered it , it never got there and the money is gone and he's avoiding them. they should be refunded right away., that you be the right thing to do. it go's back to the old saying , "buyer beware" . in closing it's my option that the chinese are unreliable and not trustworthy . Just ask Donald Trump what he thinks of them. they are screwing the U.S. daily . did you also hear about Hobby King? Same thing
Old 04-03-2012, 01:51 PM
MinnFlyer

i see we are being censored AGAIN. got a laugh out of my last post being REMOVED. not at all surprised
Well, let's see...

I said, "keep on track".

You didn't.

That's not censorship, that is me moderating the thread (as in: doing what I am supposed to do).

I don't tell people to keep a thread on track for my health. That was a polite warning.
Old 04-03-2012, 02:59 PM
FILE IFR

ORIGINAL: flyinwalenda

''the credit card fees are astronomical''
How bad of a merchant agreement could it be for the rates to be astronomical on a $4K purchase?

I noticed that myself, it's kinda strange.... If you turn the page and shop for an Italian turbine engine in the 3 to 4K range, you can use a credit card.

... but you can't by the Connie with a CC???

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.