Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

beware of easytiger models??????????

Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

beware of easytiger models??????????

Old 06-13-2012, 10:58 AM
idivein
My Feedback: (28)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default beware of easytiger models??????????

ordered mar28 2012 d-v111 covered with fabric, expected delivery 4 weeks.
easy tiger models charged my credit card on day i placed order including freight. as of today 6/13/12. no delivery. i keep calling and he does not respond. promises call when he does answer phone. never calls back. i called today 4 times left messages. last message was to credit my card for entire amount and cancel order. he has one excuse after another.

poor business practices. charging my credit card for plane and freight before its sent! ask for deposit not charge my creit card for full amount. so far he has fraudulent practices. if i should get the plane today i will retract this note.

Old 06-13-2012, 12:11 PM
ira d

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: beware of easytiger models??????????

There has been much discussion about Easytiger here on RCU seems it's best to avoid him.
Old 06-14-2012, 06:11 AM
idivein

today is thur 14 jun 12. i called easy tiger again. this time curtis said model not started. i asked for refund. he said ok.
he said he would send a check. i said no. he said he would send a money order by certified mail. i said ok.

waiting for money order.

steve
Old 06-14-2012, 08:31 AM
CashD

ORIGINAL: idivein

today is thur 14 jun 12. i called easy tiger again. this time curtis said model not started. i asked for refund. he said ok.
he said he would send a check. i said no. he said he would send a money order by certified mail. i said ok.

waiting for money order.

steve

If he billed your credit card, he can refund to your credit card.
Old 06-14-2012, 05:21 PM
Hemikiller
My Feedback: (125)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

You do realize ET is in Manhattan, right? If that MO doesn't show in a week I'd be knocking on his door.

Easy Tiger Models Inc
Phone: (917) 971-3322
408 W. 34th Street, #5D, New York, NY 10001
Old 06-14-2012, 06:01 PM
flyinwalenda
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What needs to be started and who is starting it? [&:]
Old 06-15-2012, 02:52 PM
TheBoss101

I would like to know how to get our funds?
Old 06-15-2012, 03:02 PM
TheBoss101

This is our plea for help from an evil force of nature and his uncontrolled bad behavior and complete lack of common decency and genuine disregard for anyone but himself. put him on the RC worlds #1 most disgusting and foul mouthed individuals whom you hope to never meet. He is banned from all credible RC forums so beware with all your might.

His RCTRUTH has almost every login ID being Curtis Mattikow talking with himself. not real people at all just himself hiding behind the keyboard and made up ID's pretending to exchange messages with other people that don't exist except in his fantasy land. Not clever just weird and sick, and then his shill company EasyTiger Models that sells items that are immune to any problems at all along with his unethical and criminal business tactics. The supposed open forum ADMIN (himself) makes comments, deletes and bans at will what he doesn't like. go ahead and post this message and see how long it takes for him to remove and ban the user that does it. Fortunately he doesn't control the other forums.

He rips people off but they don't forgot.
http://www.ripoffreport.com/hobby-sh...se-a-ce976.htm

He is a very bad man, very bad.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1559705

Contact him and his family members and ask why he wastes everyone's time and money.
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/+/Mattikow
Old 06-15-2012, 05:56 PM
dant-RCU
My Feedback: (3)

Sorry, but it begs the question:

With all of the negative press this guy has on these forums PLUS the three that you cited - and you STILL
placed an order with him? Really?
Dan
Old 06-15-2012, 11:58 PM
Hossfly

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: idivein

ordered mar28 2012 d-v111 covered with fabric, expected delivery 4 weeks.
easy tiger models charged my credit card on day i placed order including freight. as of today 6/13/12. no delivery. i keep calling and he does not respond. promises call when he does answer phone. never calls back. i called today 4 times left messages. last message was to credit my card for entire amount and cancel order. he has one excuse after another.

poor business practices. charging my credit card for plane and freight before its sent! ask for deposit not charge my creit card for full amount. so far he has fraudulent practices. if i should get the plane today i will retract this note.

NEVER NEVER do any business with Curtiss Mattikow unless maybe it is face to face and any funds are completed at that point. He is a person without any decent morals. 'nuff said!

As far as the credit card situation contact the credit card folks. Explain his fraud. Your card provider may either use the fraud, but most likely it will go into "Dispute". Had a situation last Sep. Used a Chase card to a $10,000.oo business transaction. This company promised all items to be completed by Nov. 01st. Comes Dec. 01 and NOTHING even started. Long story was first. charged them with Fraud which was not recognized by Chase since I authorized the use of the card. Then came "Dispute". with no real action by the Chase.
I soon retained an attorney, and here in TX we have a mean law concerning "Deceptive Trade Practices". Within 3 weeks I had my money back, credited to my card, and all Legal Fees paid to the attorney.
Whether you "yankees" have such, I know not, but I would think you have something similar. Skin him.
Old 07-03-2012, 09:33 AM
idivein

called my credit card company. disputed charge. as of today they have credited my card. hope this is the end.
Old 07-24-2012, 08:48 AM
XMech2k
My Feedback: (2)

I just got the runaround from ETM, too. I've written so much already in other forums I am more regular on, so here are the links, if you don't mind. Just want to get the word out on this individual who is probably in need of psychological help.

[link]http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67454[/link]

Go to the end of this RCG thread:
[link]http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1668534[/link]
Old 07-27-2012, 12:46 PM
Tommygun
My Feedback: (2)

ORIGINAL: dant-RCU

Sorry, but it begs the question:

With all of the negative press this guy has on these forums PLUS the three that you cited - and you STILL
placed an order with him? Really?
Dan
That's what I keep wondering. I guess they're just so desperate to save a buck that they're willing to take a chance on him.
Old 08-09-2012, 07:06 AM
on_your_six
My Feedback: (11)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have tried with all my might to warn people of Curtis Mattikow. He has threatened to sue me. All I have ever written is what he did.

After a year of correspondence... he finally delivered a $1,150 plane. I really did not think that he would ever come through and we contacted the NY State Attorney General and Local Police. The guy needs to be put out of business, the only way that is happening is to let everyone know how difficult it is to do business with him.
Old 10-23-2012, 08:09 AM
rcwarbirdbuilder
My Feedback: (104)

Easytiger is a real work of sh et, is he still around?... My first dealing with him was a few years back on e-bay before he branched off selling and ripping like crazy, and I got ripped off by him back than.
Old 10-23-2012, 08:58 AM
topspin

ORIGINAL: rcwarbirdbuilder

Easytiger is a real work of sh et, is he still around?... My first dealing with him was a few years back on e-bay before he branched off selling and ripping like crazy, and I got ripped off by him back than.
I have to wonder why you dragged this thread up.
Old 10-23-2012, 10:31 AM
rcwarbirdbuilder
My Feedback: (104)

Had nothing better to do and ran across the thread, and I don't like the guy.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:13 AM
Bill G

ORIGINAL: TheBoss101

His RCTRUTH has almost every login ID being Curtis Mattikow talking with himself.
That's simply not true. I know firsthand a number of folks there, most from years at various forums. I have no interest talking to people with sock accounts. Many who post there use their same name at other rc sites. I had my name changed here, to match my name at other forums. I got so tired of a certain operation that uses shill/sock accounts all over the rc forums, that I thought it was the proper thing to do.
As for the site RCT is concerned, it's not about Curtis Mattikow. As far as I know, none of us have posted there because of him, but rather to discuss the topics discussed there with other members of the rc community.
Old 11-01-2012, 06:11 PM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

[/quote]

I have to wonder why you dragged this thread up.
[/quote]

it's always interesting to watch the apologists come out of the woodwork when his name is mentioned or his threads come up again. You would think he doesn't need flunkies riding to his defense, but there are a steady 3 or 4 that will. Those that still have the ability to post that is. Perhaps he should defend himself no?

Old 11-01-2012, 06:27 PM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

I guess the reason people would question who is who overthere is because some of those people like to come back to different sites with numerous sock names. Like say for instance:

David Marteen
ETM10001
Frank Booth
MrBaloneyTony
Vallawyer
East Tigre

If the IPfits....well, you know the rest. And unlike many that just accuse others of socks with no proof, he admitted in his conversations using those names that it was him.

As for the site RCT is concerned, it's not about Curtis Mattikow. As far as I know, none of us have posted there because of him, but rather to discuss the topics discussed there with other members of the rc community.

Really? He sure seems to be involved in a lot of threads over there. Spreading good cheer and lots of help to others in the hobby. Take a look at the active threads over there. Helpful to the hobby, the "community"? Threads filled with hatred, vengence, diatribes, and down right tin hat worthy accusations/conspiracy. Threads about hating specific individuals are the order of the day, second only to other RC sites, and their employees. Oh sure, there's a build thread here and there, and lets not forget ETMthreads pushing his gear. What's really great is when they go after children and family members of those they don't agree with. Very helpful to the RC community.

A start contrast to the other site started after being kicked out of normal society, that being Gyros place. A mirror image of RCG of course, down to pointing and moderation issues, but well done overall and a nice home and alternative for some.

The other glaringly obvious hypocracy of course is how many times these banned people go back to the sites they've been kicked out of. Over and over.

Now Bill I know you said you don't talk to people with socks, have you spoken to John lately? You know, 2012boxterS?

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/recentwarnings.php
Old 02-14-2013, 01:30 PM
Toker41

Porcia, I can't tell you how ironic it is that you are posting this. I'm am doing the dance of joy to see you banned from RCG. Here you are talking about "sock puppets" while being guilty of the same on RCG. Your true colors are shinning, buddy. I simply can not stop smiling since I heard that you finally hung yourself in your own game.
Old 02-14-2013, 01:56 PM
Toker41

Porcia, so ironic to see you posting on this topic after hearing that you were just banned from RCG for the same thing.
Old 02-14-2013, 05:12 PM
doubler
Banned

This is our plea for help from an evil force of nature and his uncontrolled bad behavior and complete lack of common decency and genuine disregard for anyone but himself. put him on the RC worlds #1 most disgusting and foul mouthed individuals whom you hope to never meet. He is banned from all credible RC forums so beware with all your might.

His RCTRUTH has almost every login ID being Curtis Mattikow talking with himself. not real people at all just himself hiding behind the keyboard and made up ID's pretending to exchange messages with other people that don't exist except in his fantasy land. Not clever just weird and sick, and then his shill company EasyTiger Models that sells items that are immune to any problems at all along with his unethical and criminal business tactics. The supposed open forum ADMIN (himself) makes comments, deletes and bans at will what he doesn't like. go ahead and post this message and see how long it takes for him to remove and ban the user that does it. Fortunately he doesn't control the other forums.

He rips people off but they don't forgot.
http://www.ripoffreport.com/hobby-sh...se-a-ce976.htm

He is a very bad man, very bad.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1559705

Contact him and his family members and ask why he wastes everyone's time and money.
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/+/Mattikow
TheBoss101 is Knlken, Sites, and many other names. Same guy. He has a beef with Easytiger Models because Easytiger caught him pretending to be a girl and flirt with himself on the Easytiger Forum. Now you know where it started.
This post above reflects really badly on RCU, that's not the kind of thing people want to read here.

Old 02-14-2013, 05:18 PM
doubler
Banned

ORIGINAL: porcia83

I guess the reason people would question who is who overthere is because some of those people like to come back to different sites with numerous sock names. Like say for instance:

David Marteen
ETM10001
Frank Booth
MrBaloneyTony
Vallawyer
East Tigre

If the IPfits....well, you know the rest. And unlike many that just accuse others of socks with no proof, he admitted in his conversations using those names that it was him.

Really? He sure seems to be involved in a lot of threads over there. Spreading good cheer and lots of help to others in the hobby. Take a look at the active threads over there. Helpful to the hobby, the "community"? Threads filled with hatred, vengence, diatribes, and down right tin hat worthy accusations/conspiracy. Threads about hating specific individuals are the order of the day, second only to other RC sites, and their employees. Oh sure, there's a build thread here and there, and lets not forget ETMthreads pushing his gear. What's really great is when they go after children and family members of those they don't agree with. Very helpful to the RC community.

A start contrast to the other site started after being kicked out of normal society, that being Gyros place. A mirror image of RCG of course, down to pointing and moderation issues, but well done overall and a nice home and alternative for some.

The other glaringly obvious hypocracy of course is how many times these banned people go back to the sites they've been kicked out of. Over and over.

Now Bill I know you said you don't talk to people with socks, have you spoken to John lately? You know, 2012boxterS?

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/recentwarnings.php
That's pretty ironic, Porcia83 has been banned from multiple sites for using multiple names and trolling.
If the IP fits, well, it does not, as most of the names you mention above were actually Ken Robbins, Knlken, not easytiger. Ken has been signing onto RCG and pretending he is easytiger, just to get a rise out of people, most recently as East Tigre. Now you know, he is behind half the names who claim to have gotten ripped off by easytiger, and half the people saying they are easytiger. The others you can probably blame on easytiger himself, but Ken Robbins has bragged to me about doing this, if you want to see the emails, let me know. He has a personal problem with easytiger, and he will do anything to hurt easytiger, he even brags about it. But it has gone too far, you guys don't really know what he has done behind the scenes, it's very ugly, and it has to stop. RCU should have stopped this long ago, not good.

Old 02-14-2013, 05:23 PM
doubler
Banned

I would like to know how to get our funds?
There are no funds to be gotten, Ken Robbins. You never got ripped off by Easytiger. You just got caught pretending to be a girl and flirting with yourself on his forum, and you have been after him ever since. This is just sad. And you are most of the other "complainers" on this and the other forums, too. What kind of person goes online all over the internet, pretending to be a customer and making complaints about some company?All those "Ripoff Reports" against Easytiger Models, that's all you, too, just one person trying to destroy another person online, for what?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.