The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Poor customer service

Old 10-14-2011, 07:30 PM
invert0914
My Feedback: (17)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Poor customer service

I hate to gripe about things but this issue just ticks me off. I don't want to mention the company so make your own guesses. I purchased an edf jet from a company here in the states for $400. This was a combo deal. It had great reviews and I must say it was everything they said it was. After the 4th flight the motor began to skip and on the 7th it died. I took the motor and ecs out and shiped it to the service company as its under waranity and only 3 weeks old. I get a reply after a week that they will be replacing both under the waranty. I thought this was great till I got a card in the mail that said they are back ordered till the end of november. When I called they don't have any other replacements and said sorry but its just the way it is. What a bunch of crap. Why are you selling combos and products you don't even have in stock? A plane paid for and can't fly it before the winter comes. Am I out of line by saying this is like buying a car and brakes down, the service company says you can't drive it for 2 months cause the parts are on back order. Total bull!!!! Im completely dissapointed. I would have expected this from some china company but not one with a reputation and here in the states. I guess because they are using china parts.
Old 10-15-2011, 05:34 AM
skyblue

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Poor customer service

If this is a popular plane then I imagine getting parts my be a problem. Planes made in China are sold worldwide. So many countrys put a demand on these popular planes.
Old 10-15-2011, 07:11 AM
topspin

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

That is truly frustrating, I had a very similar problem with a warranty replacement that took two months to get the part. The bright side is that at least they agreed to warranty it for you as there are companies out there that won't provide any help at all.

I feel your pain and hope the stuff comes in sooner than expected.
Old 10-15-2011, 08:27 AM
Kmot
My Feedback: (24)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

My friend has a Toyota truck. His engine blew up and he needs a new one. There are no shortblocks available. None. Zip. Nada. Possibly because of the massive earthquake and tsunami in Japan several months ago.

Your problem is minor.
Old 10-15-2011, 02:30 PM
oskartek

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

ORIGINAL: invert0914

"What a bunch of crap. Why are you selling combos and products you don't even have in stock?"

This is only a reflection of any number of industries that are trying to cater to more than two generations of" I want it, I want it all,and I want it NOW"
people.

"A plane paid for and can't fly it before the winter comes."

Is this the only thing you have to fly?

"I would have expected this from some china company but not one with a reputation and here in the states. I guess because they are using china parts."

Don't blame the country that manufactures the parts to a spec. simply because of your ignorance of how the real world operates

Happy flying, Oscar

Old 10-15-2011, 04:36 PM
invert0914
My Feedback: (17)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

[quote]ORIGINAL: oskartek

'' What a bunch of crap. Why are you selling combos and products you don't even have in stock?''

This is only a reflection of any number of industries that are trying to cater to more than two generations of '' I want it, I want it all, and I want it NOW''
people.

''A plane paid for and can't fly it before the winter comes.''

''I would have expected this from some china company but not one with a reputation and here in the states. I guess because they are using china parts.''

Don't blame the country that manufactures the parts to a spec. simply because of your ignorance of how the real world operates

Happy flying, Oscar

Oscar,

Why would make this into a personal attack? You are one of the reason I don't bother with this site. I have reported you to the moderater and will request to have this thread removed to prevent anymore abuse from nasty people like yourself. Good luck and god bless.
Old 10-15-2011, 05:05 PM
oskartek

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

[quote]ORIGINAL: invert0914

ORIGINAL: oskartek

''What a bunch of crap. Why are you selling combos and products you don't even have in stock?''

This is only a reflection of any number of industries that are trying to cater to more than two generations of'' I want it, I want it all,and I want it NOW''
people.

''A plane paid for and can't fly it before the winter comes.''

''I would have expected this from some china company but not one with a reputation and here in the states. I guess because they are using china parts.''

Happy flying, Oscar

Oscar,

Why would make this into a personal attack? You are one of the reason I don't bother with this site. I have reported you to the moderater and will request to have this thread removed to prevent anymore abuse from nasty people like yourself. Good luck and god bless.
I have no interest in "attacking" you. I am merely explaining that this is the way it really is.
If there is any attack it is you besmirching a retailer trying to keep up and compete in todays market.

Happy flying, Oscar
Old 10-15-2011, 05:59 PM
HunkaJunk

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

The word "ignorance" is not a personal attack. By my recollection, it simply means uninformed.
Old 10-15-2011, 07:17 PM
rcdude7
My Feedback: (264)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I hate to gripe about things but this issue just ticks me off. I don't want to mention the company so make your own guesses. I purchased an edf jet from a company here in the states for $400. This was a combo deal. It had great reviews and I must say it was everything they said it was. After the 4th flight the motor began to skip and on the 7th it died. I took the motor and ecs out and shiped it to the service company as its under waranity and only 3 weeks old. I get a reply after a week that they will be replacing both under the waranty. I thought this was great till I got a card in the mail that said they are back ordered till the end of november. When I called they don't have any other replacements and said sorry but its just the way it is. What a bunch of crap. Why are you selling combos and products you don't even have in stock? A plane paid for and can't fly it before the winter comes. Am I out of line by saying this is like buying a car and brakes down, the service company says you can't drive it for 2 months cause the parts are on back order. Total bull!!!! Im completely dissapointed. I would have expected this from some china company but not one with a reputation and here in the states. I guess because they are using china parts.

No refund offer? Can your CC do a charge back on the purchase?
Old 10-15-2011, 08:11 PM
Bill Vargas
My Feedback: (5)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

There's got to be a "million or 2" Different motors that would fit in that little plane along with ESC's [sm=idea.gif]

Kinda make no sense to complain when you could fit a much better motor and ESC into your plane and go Faster,,,

my 2 pesos.

BV