Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

Bad experience at Razor hobbies in Baytown Texas

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Bad experience at Razor hobbies in Baytown Texas

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2012, 05:08 AM
camarohrod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Bad experience at Razor hobbies in Baytown Texas

how does it help me to have only one good battery when i need two, im still in the same boat, he sent them to make up for my bad experience but it makes up for nothing when one is bad.
Old 02-01-2012, 01:59 PM
Razor Hobbies
My Feedback: (50)

I emailed you telling you to mail the bad battery back and i would replace it.

Your not giving me the chance to make right by the issues.

I understand you got a bad battery. Its not unheard of that it can happen. No manufacturer is perfect. That is what warranties are for.

If you mail the bad battery back i will replace it. That or you can contact the manufacturer and mail it back to them. What ever you preffer.
Old 02-01-2012, 02:04 PM
DadsToysBG
My Feedback: (35)

I don't get. You start a thread about bad service and he try's to make good. then you complain about getting a bad battery when he already told you to send it back and he'll send you another and you still post badly about him. Send the battery back and close this thread. Dennis
Old 02-01-2012, 02:21 PM
camarohrod

ya know when twice in a row i get bad service i think others should know, now he wants me to take my time and money to mail back something that is not my problem, i dont think so. im in the customer service field and i know how your susposed to treat customers. i was treated very badly, lied to, and now called a liar, never received an email about if i was happy, if they betteries were ok, if everything was ok with the whole ordeal, or about sending the battery back. with all that said, im expressing my legitimate complaint and i didnt expect him to send me anything. he tried makin the deal good with bribery and it backfired on him after it was all said and done. i initially told him that i didnt want the batteries and he insisted on sending them. like i said i didnt expect anything out of this, i was just expressing my legitimate complaint.
Old 02-01-2012, 02:31 PM
DadsToysBG

Well if you are in customer service I hope you never have to deal with yourself. Can't fault a man for trying to make it right. You call it bribery, I call it "I'm sorry" Dennis
Old 02-01-2012, 02:34 PM
Razor Hobbies

from [Offline] Robert Dunn [email protected]
to [email protected]
date Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 10:15 PM
subject Re: Apology from Razor Hobbies and Free Batteries
mailed-by razorhobbies.com
Images from this sender are always displayed. Don't display from now on.

I do apologize about the issues and the delays with the postal service. Please mail the battery back and i will replace it. Sometimes batteries can come messed up from the factory. But i will replace the battery and get u taken care of.

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 9:01 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

Got the batteries, one is no good, will only charge to 7.26, charged it on 5 amp, 3 amp, 2 amp, and .5 amp and still will not go above that
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
Old 02-01-2012, 02:38 PM
DadsToysBG

Mods close this down. It's servicing no useful information now and is just taking up band space, Dennis
Old 02-01-2012, 02:41 PM
Razor Hobbies

I did not send the batteries as a bribery.

I sent them as an apology for misplacing the batteries at the shop that day.

They were meant to be sent as an apology nothing else. But apparently no one can apologize these days without receiving flak about it.

I believe you have voiced your concern and your complaints. We have tried to at least make you happy and make a formal apology to address the issues.

At this point I am not wasting anymore time with this.

Mail the battery back and we will mail you out a new one.
Old 02-01-2012, 02:51 PM
flyinwalenda
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well I don't feel I'm the only one who thinks this way but we are all different.
If someone gave me something as a result of my having a bad experience with them regardless if on their part it was "a sincere gesture" ,or a "here take this ,now please go away" , I wouldn't come back to them and complain if one of the things they gave me had some kind of problem . If they are willing to exchange it for you too ,what more can you ask of them?
Do you want them to reimburse your gas money to and from the store too?
Old 02-01-2012, 04:41 PM
outdoorhunting

And maybe have the manager fired !!NOMATTER what you do Razor Hobbies, you won't make this guy happy. We ALL know the "rest of the story" now. You've gone way above what you should've. Camarohrod, you owe Razor an apoligy, give it & get over it !!!!!!
Old 02-01-2012, 05:51 PM
mogman

Camarohrod.....It seems to me that Mr. Dunn/Razor Hobbies has been very generous in trying to please you. It appears you are the kind of person that doesn't want to be pleased....why don't you just get over it and get on with your life...it's a bad battery??? s**t happens, not the end of the word for goodness sake!!!

Old 08-28-2012, 07:05 PM
BashBreakFixRepeat

Camarohrod I'm going to fill you in on some info about Mr. Robert Dunn that you are not aware of. Just like everyone has their own problems Robert tends to keep a lot of his to him self. But i figured I would share this. At the time you posted this review did you know Mr. Dunn's mother had cancer and was undergoing treatments. Bet you didn't know that. As well as he also had a brother at one time but had passed away from cancer. Maybe perhaps you might think that may have been the reason why he misplaced the your batteries in the first place and that he had stuff on his mind bigger than batteries.

People have their problems and not everyone shows them. A public bashing of him was a poor call for not giving him the chance to resolve the issue.

Think what you want to think. However before you pass judgement before ever knowing someone or even bash and try to humiliate them publicly, maybe you should think that that person may have a lot more going on then you know.

Sorry for rebumping an old post but when I saw this thread I had to throw my 2 cents in.
Old 08-29-2012, 05:02 AM
outdoorhunting

Seems like Mr. Camarohrod slithered under the rock he came out of. Maybe he finally seen the light !!!!
Old 08-29-2012, 02:21 PM
countilaw

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: camarohrod

Well i got the batteries that he sent me and turns out that one of the batteries is bad, i emailed him to let him know about it on thursday, 1-26, and never heard a response. it dosent do me any good to have only one batterie when i have an emaxx, guess ill go back to the batteries i had to buy at another place when he initially told me that he had them in the store. i still stand by my initial statement that i do not recomend this shop/guy to anybody, poor customer service and poor product support.

Sounds like this guy just wants to bash someone. Razor Hobby did thier best, and he's still not happy.

Take the battery back and let RH test it and make sure it's bad. Send it back to the manufacturer and get a new one. Stop your complaining and grow up!!!!