Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

Please Keep old RCU Open as long as possible

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Please Keep old RCU Open as long as possible

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2003, 04:54 PM
ewspears
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please Keep old RCU Open as long as possible

Please Keep old RCU Open as long as possible - I don't think I'll ever learn to like the new site!
Old 08-30-2003, 05:14 PM
Deadeye

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I, too am a little slow to change. But I am looking forward to the new look and features. Just wait, in a week or two with the new site, you will have forgotten all about the old RCU.
Old 08-30-2003, 07:09 PM
Checklst

I have been poking around the new site since yesterday and is their a suggestion box anywhere for comments!!!!!!

I like most of the new site except for a few things like the STARK WHITE BACKGROUND(hard on my eyes) Cant find the spell check,or the Go to the first unread message button. I personal liked the way the threads are highlighted on the old site as with bold lettering and everything I have read is highlighted non Bold.

Just a thought Checklst
Old 08-30-2003, 08:45 PM
P-51B
My Feedback: (5)

I went over to the new site today via those links showing up in all of the posts.

It seemed "busy" and hard on the eyes. I guess after it is up and running for real I will get a better feel for it.
Old 08-30-2003, 08:58 PM
Combat Addict

I looked around it and it isn't that bad. It has some nice functions like my forums. That is nice because you don't have to waste time scrolling by forums you don't read. I would like to see that the bold on the thread select be only for those threads that haven't been read. Like what we have now. That is my only beef about it, and that isn't a big deal. Another thing that is nice is that bigger avatars can be loaded on. As you can't see, part of my bird isn't on. lol
Old 08-30-2003, 09:18 PM
MikeL
My Feedback: (3)

Guys, please forward your comments, concerns, and anything else about the new site to [email protected]
Old 08-30-2003, 10:55 PM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes..forward any comments, suggestion, feature requests, bugs, complaints or whatever to me at [email protected] only. The forum discussions on this stuff I cannot track and take up too much of my time correcting the mis-information about what new RCU is or more importantly is not so I need all that info funneled into me by email. I will respond to most but will assure all are read by Michael and I.

Also..we have added some often asked for killer features on the new rcu but if any are missing that don't exist that we need I will assure you that they will be hacked back in. The codebase is staggering on the new site so have patience. RCU will always be a work (of art) in progress

Thanks everyone for your cooperation and support.