Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Ken Block video

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2012, 05:36 PM
vfxdrift

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ken Block video

<xml><oocumentProperties><o:Template>Normal.dotm</o:Template><o:Revision>0</o:Revision><o:TotalTime>0</o:TotalTime><o:Pages>1</o:Pages><o:Words>28</o:Words><o:Characters>160</o:Characters><o:Company>no</o:Company><o:Lines>1</o:Lines><o:Paragraphs>1</o:Paragraphs><o:CharactersWithSpaces>196</o:CharactersWithSpaces><o:Version>12.0</o:Version></oocumentProperties><o:OfficeDocumentSettings><o:AllowPNG /></o:OfficeDocumentSettings></xml><xml><w:WordDocument><w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom><w:TrackMoves>false</w:TrackMoves><w:TrackFormatting /><w:PunctuationKerning /><wrawingGridHorizontalSpacing>18 pt</wrawingGridHorizontalSpacing><wrawingGridVerticalSpacing>18 pt</wrawingGridVerticalSpacing><wisplayHorizontalDrawingGridEvery>0</wisplayHorizontalDrawingGridEvery><wisplayVerticalDrawingGridEvery>0</wisplayVerticalDrawingGridEvery><w:ValidateAgainstSchemas /><w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid><w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent><w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText><w:Compatibility><w:BreakWrappedTables /><wontGrowAutofit /><wontAutofitConstrainedTables /><wontVertAlignInTxbx /></w:Compatibility></w:WordDocument></xml><xml><w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="276"></w:LatentStyles></xml> <style> Style Definitions */table.MsoNormalTable{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;mso-style-noshow:yes;mso-style-parent:"";mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;mso-para-margin-top:0cm;mso-para-margin-right:0cm;mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt;mso-para-margin-left:0cm;mso-pagination:widow-orphan;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}</style>

Hey guys, new to the forum. I wanted to share with you this RC car video I made for a Ken Block contest , I would be very grateful if you help me out by voting, it will take you less than 10 seconds and you can vote once a day:

- click here ->https://ken.uwwwe.com/#
- On the video "Mini Gymkhana by BIRDO Francisco" click VOTE

Thank you guys!

Attached Images  
Old 04-22-2012, 07:22 AM
JollyPopper
My Feedback: (6)

Default RE: Ken Block video

Well, that was sneaky. I pulled up the video and clicked on "vote" thinking it would tell me what I was voting for or against. Found out that clicking "vote" was saying that was my favorite video. That is not true as I have not seen the other videos and don't intend to. This being in an airplane forum, I assumed that it would have some bearing on airplanes even though the OP clearly states that it was a "RC car video I made for a Ken Block contest". No harm done. Just wish the OP had stated what "vote" meant.
Old 04-22-2012, 02:39 PM
flyntruk
My Feedback: (5)

Default RE: Ken Block video

Who 's Ken Block , and why should I care ?