Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2012, 09:46 AM
JollyPopper
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pictures

When I try to upload pictures to put on RCU or in a PM, I get the message that the file is too large. Anyone know the cure for this?
Old 05-12-2012, 09:50 AM
G8er

Default RE: Pictures

upload it to http://imageshack.us/ and let the website resize it for you. Then either right click save as and go about your normal routine of posting pictures or just copy and paste their code they give you to post pics inside the comment box.
Old 05-12-2012, 11:11 AM
JollyPopper
My Feedback: (6)

Thank you sir.
Old 05-31-2012, 09:50 PM
50+AirYears

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I just got into a pause in uploading images to a couple threads in another site, and when a file is too large, I either modify it's size with the editing function in ACDSEE, or I submit it to a file reducer on the Hippocket Aeronautics website. Use of the Hippocket utility requires registering on their site.