The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

NitroPlanes

Old 06-15-2012, 08:20 AM
JollyPopper
My Feedback: (6)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default NitroPlanes

Does anyone know if NitroPlanes is still in the business of selling airplanes? I crashed a NitroPlanes airplane that belonged to a friend on Sunday and would very much like to replace it but they seem to be out of stock on everything according to their website.
Old 06-15-2012, 08:37 AM
DadsToysBG
My Feedback: (35)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: NitroPlanes

nothing new with them. Dennis
Old 06-16-2012, 04:54 AM
K-Bob
My Feedback: (1)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

ORIGINAL: JollyPopper

Does anyone know if NitroPlanes is still in the business of selling airplanes? I crashed a NitroPlanes airplane that belonged to a friend on Sunday and would very much like to replace it but they seem to be out of stock on everything according to their website.
Do yourself and your friend a favor and get him something else.

Like the previous poster said:nothing new with your situation. They have been selling the lowest quality products with practically no service or back up for years.

Old 06-26-2012, 09:09 AM
slamn sammy

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Good Luck with that! Ya, there out there, I have one of there 'at the time' new 100cc su 26's that I need a fuselage and I bought one from them and never got! I eventually got my money back. BUT, now I got a set of parts that I can not use, Inless I scratch build a fuse. SOME ONE NEED PARTS OR HAVE A FUSE THAT THEY LIKE TO GET READ OF? Like to rebuild it. The plane is in and out of stock all the time and nitro says that can or will not help me. GOOD LUCK with dealing with them.
Old 06-26-2012, 04:59 PM
K-Bob
My Feedback: (1)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

They sell junk and you are stuck with whatever you get. Absolutely no support.
Old 06-26-2012, 11:55 PM
countilaw

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Do you and your friend a favor, Look else where. You'll both be better off. Same goes for Banana Hobbies.

Frank

Old 07-20-2012, 02:03 PM
BIuehawk

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Check out turbofanelectrics.com...Bill has some nice jets...HET...RC Lander...etc.
I just got off the phone with NitroPlanes customer service/tech support...possibly the worse experience with an RC company I have ever had! The guy couldn't answer a simple question as to whether or not their Beaver or L-4 Grasshopper (Piper Cub) could be converted from electric to glow power...and was so unprofessional I was a bit shocked!!!!!!!
Old 07-21-2012, 04:05 PM
slamn sammy

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Thanks KBOB. I don't know how they make it??? They have a 80in trainer I won't to buy for my wife and it has been out of stock and theres no place that will show me when or that thay will E-Mail me when it comes in and after that last go round I'm afraid to deal with it. The last go round cost me $457.00. The trainer is $99.99 I'll eat that for a chance. I'm also looking for a 80in PT19, Hobby King has one, AH, Had one, you GEST IT! OUT OF STOCK! But, Hobby King has been good to me in the past, At least they will E-Mail me when it comes in stock! I know they dun it! Mean while, If some one has or need some parts for a CMC SU- 26 100cc plane contack me at deadmeataircraft@gmail.com 'APPROPRIATE NAME HUH'
Old 07-27-2012, 03:41 PM
drive2survive
My Feedback: (27)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

just got a beautiful 54 in. fiberglas ZERO from a local distributor for $100 _tax..............nitro sells the same thing for I think $200!!!!!!+shipping
Old 07-27-2012, 07:29 PM
init4fun

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

[8D] With truly NO offense meant to the op , , , ,

This is exactly why I flat out refuse to fly other people's planes . Many have been the time when well intentioned friends have said " You gotta fly this plane , it flys like it's on rails" or something similar , , , and I have a longstanding policy of politely declining these offers . When I fly my planes , even the most expensive ones I own , I have not a care as to if I'll need to replace it at the end of the flight . But with a friend's plane , I'd feel nervous and always have the nagging feeling of the responsibility of the borrowed equipment for the entire duration of the flight . Not much fun when your prime focus is to not wreck your buddy's plane .

Course , Mid Airs are a whole 'nother matter entirely !!!