Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

Are all RC forum's activity in decline?

Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Are all RC forum's activity in decline?

Old 06-22-2012, 05:46 AM
topspin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Are all RC forum's activity in decline?

May be but his site (RCG) is also going down hill as well. I just think it is inappropriate for the owner of one site to bash another site. That is really cheesey and he ought to appologize for it.
Old 06-22-2012, 06:25 AM
Diesel6401
My Feedback: (1)

I don't spend much time here because of the site. It's difficult and frustrating to post (error messages), it's non-functioning on my cell phone browser which is what i use most to post from. I didn't think RCG would be on the decline, lots of threads (more their then here) are plenty active. I visit the and stay active in the forums in the following order.

1) offshoreelctrics - tapatalk
2) rcgroups - tapatalk
3) helifreak - tapatalk
4)rcu

* Not only are the first 3 tapatalk friendly which is how I partcipate in them 99% of them time, they are also mobile browers friendly and easy to navigate. Those sites are also much MUCH easier to sell/purchase things on. The RCU market is not friendly at all, I actually never post any for sale items here anymore (I did at one time).

Old 06-22-2012, 06:39 AM
topspin

ORIGINAL: Diesel6401

I don't spend much time here because of the site. It's difficult and frustrating to post (error messages), it's non-functioning on my cell phone browser which is what i use most to post from. I didn't think RCG would be on the decline, lots of threads (more their then here) are plenty active. I visit the and stay active in the forums in the following order.

2) rcgroups - tapatalk
3) helifreak - tapatalk
4)rcu

* Not only are the first 3 tapatalk friendly which is how I partcipate in them 99% of them time, they are also mobile browers friendly and easy to navigate. Those sites are also much MUCH easier to sell/purchase things on. The RCU market is not friendly at all, I actually never post any for sale items here anymore (I did at one time).

I think if this site had a similar layout and style they would probably come out on top. Things like compatibility with mobile apps is easy but they need to make a little commitment to do it. I think the other site uses some Russian programmer guy to help keep costs low but this place could do the same thing.
Old 06-22-2012, 06:47 AM
jessiej

Very good, Thoughtful posts, Pull UP Now. Thanks.

jess
Old 06-22-2012, 11:35 AM
Tjettzky

ORIGINAL: bigstick60

My biggest problem with this forum and most others is the attitude of some, they are what I call trolls, a person asks a reasonable question and here they come, attitude trolls. And you know who you are because I see it. Same ones over and over

#1 complaining about spelling and grammar. hell this is a hobby forum not an English class
#2 my stuff is better than yours. who cares I just want some info!!!
#3 I am right, I know everything and it must be done my way or you will fail. sorry I don’t know you so stop pounding your chest
#4 running certain r/c mfg’s down if someone states he bought such and such items from who ever. Did it ever occur to you that maybe you’re the problem and not the mfg
#5 busting someones chops because he ask’s a repeated question and or did not do a proper search. Don’t worry about it maybe someone does want to take the time to help, why should it bother you
# 6 a person asks a question and within 4 or 5 replies it goes’ off topic or we have a computer brawl because someone offended another. Stay on topic, if you want to have a brawl take it else where.

in my opinion these are some of the problem with all forums
I'm with you on #s 2-6, but I don't believe there is anything wrong with holding adults from developed countries to a basic language standard. We all learned how to spell and compose sentences in school, right? Why do we cast aside our educational standards and experiences when at home and seated at our computers?

As for the post ratings; if you can give it a star, you should be able to remove a star. I try to rate excellent posts when I see them, but there are some really bad posts out there that I'd love to rate a -3.
Old 06-22-2012, 11:56 AM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Was looking at RC Groups homepage just now. I remember when members here at RCU would say how many ads RCU had on the homepage.  I just counted 5 ads on RCU homepage versus 12 on RC Groups homepage.

Does anybody care that there are 5 ads on RCU homepage?  Or that there are 12 ads on RC Groups homepage?  Does anyone think people see this as ad overload or is this volume of ads ok?  I have no real opinion on it but curious if members do and if it could be another factor turning people off to these sites?  Sites need to make money to keep the lights on but wonder what the ideal balance of ads versus user experience is and if anyone has tipped the scales here
Old 06-22-2012, 12:04 PM
bogbeagle

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Ads? ... I don't even notice them.
Old 06-22-2012, 12:51 PM
Live Wire

Mark
Tipping the scale is performance and this place has lost it. To get adds you have to show something for what you pay Then you need hits on a product, if you can not navigate the forum or make connection you leave or just hang in there to see what happens[]
Larry k

Or hide behind a Key board and waite to see what happens
Old 06-22-2012, 02:18 PM
TheEdge
Banned
My Feedback: (788)

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

Wow Mark, you got J Bourke to spill his coffee on this one. he has quickly dismissed the stats and come up with alternative stats that open the door for him to slap RCU on the face as well as its own members by implementation of a 1 percenter club.

** www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1676520 ***
Old 06-22-2012, 02:49 PM
splintermaker

It's all Buckner's fault !!!...................................... LMAO !!!!!
Old 06-22-2012, 04:28 PM
warningshot

ORIGINAL: RCadmin

Was looking at RC Groups homepage just now. I remember when members here at RCU would say how many ads RCU had on the homepage. I just counted 5 ads on RCU homepage versus 12 on RC Groups homepage.

Does anybody care that there are 5 ads on RCU homepage? Or that there are 12 ads on RC Groups homepage? Does anyone think people see this as ad overload or is this volume of ads ok? I have no real opinion on it but curious if members do and if it could be another factor turning people off to these sites? Sites need to make money to keep the lights on but wonder what the ideal balance of ads versus user experience is and if anyone has tipped the scales here
I do not read the ads (not adds). Adds is + - x
Old 06-22-2012, 05:32 PM
Bill G

ORIGINAL: JDHammer

The more ARFs there are, the less there is to talk about.
Exactly. I say it's like the run sets up the pass in football. Not everyone builds, but most enjoy seeing interesting and incredible builds. At rcg, the staff could care less about anything but pitching ARFs and making money from the advertiser, and doesn't even care about the builders there.
They do actually talk about ARFs in ARF threads, but it's usually those highly interesting conversations where everyone has to be a hero and post just to say "Hey guys I'm getting one too!"
Old 06-22-2012, 07:47 PM
lostplane900

Im with you on the mobile site! Start a poll on it ..
ORIGINAL: topspin

ORIGINAL: Diesel6401

2) rcgroups - tapatalk
3) helifreak - tapatalk
4)rcu

I think if this site had a similar layout and style they would probably come out on top. Things like compatibility with mobile apps is easy but they need to make a little commitment to do it. I think the other site uses some Russian programmer guy to help keep costs low but this place could do the same thing.
Old 06-22-2012, 10:10 PM
keyman
My Feedback: (22)

ORIGINAL: llindsey1965

the park fliers have destroyed this great hobby , and i knew it would happen i warned everyone when they came out and people quit joining ama and local clubs , flying at schools and parks , and if you post something to negative they pull your post , it is not the electrics they have came a long way , just the guys who get planes and fly them where ever they feel like , that is what has hurt the hobby, this is the greatest hobby and a great bunch of guys who fly by the rules and enjoy this hobby then you have the ones who fly outside the boundary of the rules like the guy who got arrested for flying thousands of feet high , heck a real plane reported it and this guy posted it on you tube, anyway just my opinion you opinions are like a holes everybodys got one
It is post like this that are destroying this hobby, not park fliers. This whole my plane is better then yours or your a better pilot because you belong to "X" club attitude is just down right ignorant. The majority of park fliers are slow, light wing loading safe models and alot of them have AMA park flier insurance, and you "warning" people of slow park fliers is just beyond belief
Old 06-22-2012, 10:26 PM
keyman
My Feedback: (22)

ORIGINAL: llindsey1965

ok you think what you want , but a glow powered plane at a school yard or park is a loaded gun waiting to go off !!!! small electrics are fine but they should also be flown in areas that are there for the protection of the public, duh that is why our fields are out in areas away from homes and people duh there is a reason for that , there have been incidents with park fliers one bought to attention in the magazine flying at a church on the approach to a airport , pilots had to notify the control tower as he was flying in their airspace , and the tower dispatched the cops , this is not the publicity we need thats end of story
Once again get your facts straight as I remember the incident was not a park flier but a glow model, and what concerns me is not a slow electric model but are pilots ^ who are flying glow models WAY WAY beyond their skill level.
Old 06-23-2012, 08:47 PM
countilaw

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I do believe that the forums are losing ground. The internet has become a place that anything you read must be taken with a grain of salt. There are shills promoting substandard products and distributors . You have the "instant experts" giving advice that even sounds wrong and hobby suppliers ripping people off.

You can't buy or trade anything on the forums for being afraid that you'll get ripped off.

Look at the bio stats of some of the posters here on this forum and notice how many provide a location to where they actually live. What would happen if every member had to provide not only where they live, but their real name as well? It would be a lot different than posting behind a "screen name". What would happen to all the frauds, scammers, shills, instant experts and the like? Would they disappear?

Old "Mr Xpert" claims he's been flying RC for 20 years and is an expert on LiPos and advises Mr. Noobe, to put that LiPo 5 S in the freezer for 24 hours before charging, and it will be alright. Those in the know will know better. But Mr. Noobe says, " Hey that's great MrXpert. I'll do just that."

Now, "MrXpet has to use his real name, "Joe Blow" and advises Mr. Noobe the same thing. Then "MrHobbyShopOwner" posts, "Mr. Joe Blow" was in my shop last week asking all kinds of dumb questions and bought his first foamy airplane. He's nuts, don't believe him.

Would MrXpert be giving out bad advise? I don't think so.

Do you think that user "ilhk" would be posting, " I've made 10,000 purchases from XXXX company and never had a problem, in fact I get my stuff the day before I order it." or

"ilhk" posted "Have you guys seen that YYYYY plane at XXXXX company (link), it's so fantastic. I'm ordering one today." With a join date of XXX 2007 and a total of 3 posts.

What if "ilhk" had to use his real name and location, would he be posting stuff like that? I think not!

Hiding behind the vale of the web, breeds corruption.

Will the internet change? No, it will stay the same.

I would rather be told that the poster represents XXXX company and they have a new plane on the market. As for the MrXperts, I tell eveyone to get the same answer from 3 or 4 people before you believe it, or make sure the advisor has some type of creditials first. For instance, am I going to believe some Joe Blow or Clarence Lee about advise about engines? I'll go with Mr. Lee.

That's only my opinion.

Frank
AMA # 5810

Old 06-24-2012, 12:17 AM
Paul_BB

ORIGINAL: countilaw
Internet is like the rest of the world: a big arena. A place where you can find honest people and some others, less respectable.
Some heartless people with hidden agendas and some others kind-hearted, generous, ready to lend a hand.
The same arena where you alone decide to choose good over evil.
Internet is like the rest of the world: a contrasting area of light and dark where chiaroscuro predominates.
Where kingdoms come into existence and disappear, sometime unexpectedly.
Will RCU survive? Will RCU be forgotten? Is RCU corrupted? Terminally ill? Have we spell death for RCU?

(The answer will be given in a forthcomingpost)

Old 06-25-2012, 12:37 PM
LaTuFu

I do believe that the forums are losing ground. The internet has become a place that anything you read must be taken with a grain of salt. There are shills promoting substandard products and distributors . You have the "instant experts" giving advice that even sounds wrong and hobby suppliers ripping people off.

You can't buy or trade anything on the forums for being afraid that you'll get ripped off.

Look at the bio stats of some of the posters here on this forum and notice how many provide a location to where they actually live. What would happen if every member had to provide not only where they live, but their real name as well? It would be a lot different than posting behind a "screen name". What would happen to all the frauds, scammers, shills, instant experts and the like? Would they disappear?

Old "Mr Xpert" claims he's been flying RC for 20 years and is an expert on LiPos and advises Mr. Noobe, to put that LiPo 5 S in the freezer for 24 hours before charging, and it will be alright. Those in the know will know better. But Mr. Noobe says, " Hey that's great MrXpert. I'll do just that."

Now, "MrXpet has to use his real name, "Joe Blow" and advises Mr. Noobe the same thing. Then "MrHobbyShopOwner" posts, "Mr. Joe Blow" was in my shop last week asking all kinds of dumb questions and bought his first foamy airplane. He's nuts, don't believe him.

Do you think that user "ilhk" would be posting, " I've made 10,000 purchases from XXXX company and never had a problem, in fact I get my stuff the day before I order it." or

"ilhk" posted "Have you guys seen that YYYYY plane at XXXXX company (link), it's so fantastic. I'm ordering one today." With a join date of XXX 2007 and a total of 3 posts.

What if "ilhk" had to use his real name and location, would he be posting stuff like that? I think not!

I would rather be told that the poster represents XXXX company and they have a new plane on the market. As for the MrXperts, I tell eveyone to get the same answer from 3 or 4 people before you believe it, or make sure the advisor has some type of creditials first. For instance, am I going to believe some Joe Blow or Clarence Lee about advise about engines? I'll go with Mr. Lee.

That's only my opinion.

Frank
AMA # 5810
Everything you describe as a "problem" that is resulting in decling use of forums has been a problem on forums, well, since Al Gore invented the interwebs.

These problems are no more or less a part of the forum now than they were 5 years ago, 10 years ago. They've been here the whole time. And on every other forum out there.

Old 06-26-2012, 03:03 AM
topspin

ORIGINAL: LaTuFu

I do believe that the forums are losing ground. The internet has become a place that anything you read must be taken with a grain of salt. There are shills promoting substandard products and distributors . You have the ''instant experts'' giving advice that even sounds wrong and hobby suppliers ripping people off.

Look at the bio stats of some of the posters here on this forum and notice how many provide a location to where they actually live. What would happen if every member had to provide not only where they live, but their real name as well? It would be a lot different than posting behind a ''screen name''. What would happen to all the frauds, scammers, shills, instant experts and the like? Would they disappear?

Old ''Mr Xpert'' claims he's been flying RC for 20 years and is an expert on LiPos and advises Mr. Noobe, to put that LiPo 5 S in the freezer for 24 hours before charging, and it will be alright. Those in the know will know better. But Mr. Noobe says, '' Hey that's great MrXpert. I'll do just that.''

Now, ''MrXpet has to use his real name, ''Joe Blow'' and advises Mr. Noobe the same thing. Then ''MrHobbyShopOwner'' posts, ''Mr. Joe Blow'' was in my shop last week asking all kinds of dumb questions and bought his first foamy airplane. He's nuts, don't believe him.

Do you think that user ''ilhk'' would be posting, '' I've made 10,000 purchases from XXXX company and never had a problem, in fact I get my stuff the day before I order it.'' or

''ilhk'' posted ''Have you guys seen that YYYYY plane at XXXXX company (link), it's so fantastic. I'm ordering one today.'' With a join date of XXX 2007 and a total of 3 posts.

What if ''ilhk'' had to use his real name and location, would he be posting stuff like that? I think not!

That's only my opinion.

Frank
AMA # 5810
Everything you describe as a ''problem'' that is resulting in decling use of forums has been a problem on forums, well, since Al Gore invented the interwebs.

These problems are no more or less a part of the forum now than they were 5 years ago, 10 years ago. They've been here the whole time. And on every other forum out there.

I agree with you in part but it seems to have become much worse on some sites in the last couple of years and the focus has shifted to maximum profitability at the expense of providing a service to the site users. So much so that users are intimidated more by the site administrators than they are by the lulzy posters who push products and keep complainers at bay.

RCU is one of the few sites left where you can still find friendly expert advice without being afraid to speak your mind on a subject and there are no management protected shills.
Old 06-26-2012, 04:34 AM
TheEdge
Banned

Aint that The Truth
Old 06-26-2012, 06:32 AM
Ron Olson

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

I'll continue to read the rest of this thread as right now I'm only on page 2 and have to agree with a lot of what has been said so far.
With loading errors from links to threads that I've subscribed to up to the very slow loading of any link in the forums, that alone wants to make me not read or post as often as I used to. The majority of my post count was when I was a boating forums Mod here but have greatly declined the past year or so. It's not just this site with loading issues but have also noticed this on another Internet Brands RC forum site, RC Tech which is actually worse than this one! I use Google Chrome (which I'm on at the moment) as my normal ISP AOL takes forever to load this site or move around in here.
Most thread starters are new members of this site. Marc, are you seeing a decline in the numbers or are we reaching a zenith?
The moderation here lately hasn't been the best to be brutally honest. I report something and it takes days to see any correction or moderation done. I have a lot of members wishing that I was back controlling the boat forums but I just about lived on this site and not getting anything else done in my life.
RCG's moderation isn't any better by a long shot. A new member accidentally posts in the wrong forum and is attacked like a pack of rabid wolves.
I'm a member of maybe at least a dozen other forum sites and have seen a decline in members and the number of postings so this place isn't the only one.
New products in at least my part of the hobby aren't coming out like they used to so there really isn't that much to discuss.
Yes, the economy sucks. With travel expenses from gas to motel rooms to food it makes it harder for anyone who doesn't have a big disposable income to attend events. Trade shows like Toledo have seen less people in attendance the past few years. It used to be like trying to get to the stage at a rock concert elbowing your way through, not anymore.

[Update]
Seeing how I'm a boat guy mostly but do dabble in planes and heli's the biggest problem that I ran into while working as a Mod here was that this site seemed to be a joke from what I'd see on the other sites. These comments seemed to come from those who were more jaded and didn't remember that at one time that they were also new to RC. We seemed to take them in and help them where on those other sites they would get laughed out of them. I'm no pro but have enough experience under my belt to help out when and where I could. It's the members who can make or break a site or can help to form it into what it should or can be.
Old 06-26-2012, 01:43 PM
exeter_acres
My Feedback: (2)

An Unexpected Error Has Occurred

We apologize for the error. An email with your issue has been sent to our admin team. In the meantime, check these hints on what to do:

For additional support, click the "Help" link atop this or any page or fill out a trouble ticket describing what happened.
DID YOU GET HERE FROM A LINK OUTSIDE RCU? If so, it's likely the link is bad. Start at the home page.

IF YOU WERE BROWSING RCU OR CREATING A POST, RETRY! Click the "Refresh" or "Reload" button on your browser and try again. That fixes some errors.

IMAGE UPLOAD ERRORS. If you were uploading an image in the market area, please check to ensure that there are no illegal characters in the file name (e.g. * / ? ' ") and that the image is a proper gif or jpg image. Also, if the size is very large, reduce the image before uploading.

AD POSTING ERRORS. If you were posting an ad in the market area, click here to resume your listing. IMPORTANT: You cannot edit or begin an ad by typing in one of the listing pages or using your browser's history list to return to an old one.

SEARCH ERRORS. If you got this error performing a search on the site, it is possible that you entered a term like "any", or "all" or something generic that the search tool "choked" on. If so, try to be more specific or use the pulldown menus to narrow your search. Click here to return to the page you were on.

URL COPY AND PASTE ERRORS. If you pasted a URL string into your browser to get to a page, be careful that it is a COMPLETE STRING. Otherwise you will get errors. Your best bet is to click into the page.

CLUBS AREA ERRORS. If you were having trouble in the Clubs area, we are working on those issues now.

POP UP BLOCKER ISSUES. If you have a pop-up blocker, set it to allow pop-up windows from this site. We DO NOT have pop-up ads. All windows that pop up do so only when you activate them and they serve to provide you with functionality - NOT ADS.

SECURITY ISSUES. Check your firewall/Internet security settings. Make sure RCU is on the trusted list. There is no adware or similar software anywhere on our servers.

Please be aware that we are working on all issues. For additional support, click the "Help" link atop this or any page or fill out a trouble ticket describing what happened.
Old 06-26-2012, 05:30 PM
Live Wire

You go ahead and click on forums and it opens Unexpected thats a common accurance.[sm=cry_smile.gif]
Old 06-26-2012, 06:01 PM
TheEdge
Banned

ORIGINAL: topspin

ORIGINAL: LaTuFu

I do believe that the forums are losing ground. The internet has become a place that anything you read must be taken with a grain of salt. There are shills promoting substandard products and distributors . You have the ''instant experts'' giving advice that even sounds wrong and hobby suppliers ripping people off.

Look at the bio stats of some of the posters here on this forum and notice how many provide a location to where they actually live. What would happen if every member had to provide not only where they live, but their real name as well? It would be a lot different than posting behind a ''screen name''. What would happen to all the frauds, scammers, shills, instant experts and the like? Would they disappear?

Old ''Mr Xpert'' claims he's been flying RC for 20 years and is an expert on LiPos and advises Mr. Noobe, to put that LiPo 5 S in the freezer for 24 hours before charging, and it will be alright. Those in the know will know better. But Mr. Noobe says, '' Hey that's great MrXpert. I'll do just that.''

Now, ''MrXpet has to use his real name, ''Joe Blow'' and advises Mr. Noobe the same thing. Then ''MrHobbyShopOwner'' posts, ''Mr. Joe Blow'' was in my shop last week asking all kinds of dumb questions and bought his first foamy airplane. He's nuts, don't believe him.

Do you think that user ''ilhk'' would be posting, '' I've made 10,000 purchases from XXXX company and never had a problem, in fact I get my stuff the day before I order it.'' or

''ilhk'' posted ''Have you guys seen that YYYYY plane at XXXXX company (link), it's so fantastic. I'm ordering one today.'' With a join date of XXX 2007 and a total of 3 posts.

What if ''ilhk'' had to use his real name and location, would he be posting stuff like that? I think not!

That's only my opinion.

Frank
AMA # 5810
Everything you describe as a ''problem'' that is resulting in decling use of forums has been a problem on forums, well, since Al Gore invented the interwebs.

I agree with you in part but it seems to have become much worse on some sites in the last couple of years and the focus has shifted to maximum profitability at the expense of providing a service to the site users. So much so that users are intimidated more by the site administrators than they are by the lulzy posters who push products and keep complainers at bay.

RCU is one of the few sites left where you can still find friendly expert advice without being afraid to speak your mind on a subject and there are no management protected shills.

I see there is a newly released video advertising the one percenter club at RCG Mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQbLE...hannel&list=UL

Not being very close to the happenings over there I'm not sure what a lot of it is about and so I don't see how it will be a good propaganda operation.
Old 06-26-2012, 11:51 PM
countilaw

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: exeter_acres

An Unexpected Error Has Occurred

We apologize for the error. An email with your issue has been sent to our admin team. In the meantime, check these hints on what to do:

For additional support, click the "Help" link atop this or any page or fill out a trouble ticket describing what happened.
DID YOU GET HERE FROM A LINK OUTSIDE RCU? If so, it's likely the link is bad. Start at the home page.

IF YOU WERE BROWSING RCU OR CREATING A POST, RETRY! Click the "Refresh" or "Reload" button on your browser and try again. That fixes some errors.

IMAGE UPLOAD ERRORS. If you were uploading an image in the market area, please check to ensure that there are no illegal characters in the file name (e.g. * / ? ' ") and that the image is a proper gif or jpg image. Also, if the size is very large, reduce the image before uploading.

AD POSTING ERRORS. If you were posting an ad in the market area, click here to resume your listing. IMPORTANT: You cannot edit or begin an ad by typing in one of the listing pages or using your browser's history list to return to an old one.

SEARCH ERRORS. If you got this error performing a search on the site, it is possible that you entered a term like "any", or "all" or something generic that the search tool "choked" on. If so, try to be more specific or use the pulldown menus to narrow your search. Click here to return to the page you were on.

URL COPY AND PASTE ERRORS. If you pasted a URL string into your browser to get to a page, be careful that it is a COMPLETE STRING. Otherwise you will get errors. Your best bet is to click into the page.

CLUBS AREA ERRORS. If you were having trouble in the Clubs area, we are working on those issues now.

POP UP BLOCKER ISSUES. If you have a pop-up blocker, set it to allow pop-up windows from this site. We DO NOT have pop-up ads. All windows that pop up do so only when you activate them and they serve to provide you with functionality - NOT ADS.

SECURITY ISSUES. Check your firewall/Internet security settings. Make sure RCU is on the trusted list. There is no adware or similar software anywhere on our servers.

Please be aware that we are working on all issues. For additional support, click the "Help" link atop this or any page or fill out a trouble ticket describing what happened.

I've only been a member since Jan 2012, I have yet to get any one of the above messeges. I did have trouble up loading some pictures once, and a couple of times I couldn't log on. But both of these problems are server problems not a forum problem.

If you are using Internet Explorer, which is very out dated software, that may be your problem. Both Fire Fox and Chrome work very well.

I got banned from RCG because I called out the shills. The shills on RCG's are a protected group of guys shilling for Hobby King. Graham and the moderators protects Hobby King and it's shills because Hobby King is their bread and butter. As for the product reviews, you can't trust them because they are protecting Hobby King. If you can't trust the reviews, what good are they.

Are you aware of the fact the RCGs censors your PMs? If you mention RCU on RCG, the post gets edited by the moderators?

If RCGs has to edit out other forums names, they must certainly be afraid that if new members learn of another forum they will lose them.

Jim Graham (Owner and Publisher of RCG) take orders from Hand (And Australian doing business in China and owner of HK and has been banned from doing business on E-bay) Who keeps RCG alive.

Frank

Do I care if I got banned, No not in the least. I belong to many other forums including this one.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.