The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

AROPLANE STILL DID NOT DELIVER

Old 07-02-2012, 05:29 PM
hopkimf
My Feedback: (56)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default AROPLANE STILL DID NOT DELIVER

My previous post was deleted by RCU. Earlier I got nothing from this guy after he cashed my check. Then it finally showed up. I was happy until I discovered no instructions and no hardware. I went after him again. He produced an online manual and promised hardware. Nothing yet. RCU has not really done anything except to suspend him. They suggested some things like contact local police, stop payment, etc. Tried stop payment. Too late. Police action from Chicago area to NY unlikely. I'm irritated at the seller and the toothless approach by RCU.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:01 PM
DavidAgar
My Feedback: (107)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: AROPLANE STILL DID NOT DELIVER

The disscussion forums are not to be used for member bashing. As for the Market Place and how bad deals are handled, the offending member is suspended and cannot use the Market Place again until the offense has been cleared up. I am not sure what else you think that RCU can do to help you other than to suspend an offending member. If the offender will not awnser your email, chances are he will not awnser any from the RCU Moderator staff. You have touched on other avenues that you can take. You can contact the local police, and depending on how you payed for your items, you can contact Pay Pal or the Post Office if you used one of there money orders. While you did not get all that you payed for, it does appear that the seller is trying to make things right. There may be some circumstances on the sellers end that you are not aware off that are slowing things down. Yes it is frustrating, but please refrain from using the forums to member bsh. Thanks Dave