Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

offers

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2012, 06:27 PM
mlawrencemsc
My Feedback: (19)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default offers

How do I read an offer after I've submitted it. I made an offer with if's in if it is so in so and such and such I'll take it but he's marked it sold to me and hasn't answered one of my many questions? Mike
Old 09-12-2012, 11:03 PM
JollyPopper
My Feedback: (6)

Default RE: offers

It sounds to me like the seller is trying to stampede you into a deal that you might not want to make. I think everyone would have the opinion (except maybe this seller) that a deal ain't final until all the questions are answered to the buyer's satisfaction. Extending his line of thinking, if I walk into a car dealersip and show some interest in a new car the car dealership considers it a deal. I don't think so.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:21 PM
mlawrencemsc
My Feedback: (19)

I agree I can't buy something that I don't know anything about. The only thing He's told me is it's a 1/10 setup and not a 1/8 setup. I want the CPU numbers at the bottom of the bar codes. I think he either doesn't have the items or that I'll find them cheaper if I have the bar code number's to compare sites. Mike

ORIGINAL: JollyPopper

It sounds to me like the seller is trying to stampede you into a deal that you might not want to make. I think everyone would have the opinion (except maybe this seller) that a deal ain't final until all the questions are answered to the buyer's satisfaction. Extending his line of thinking, if I walk into a car dealersip and show some interest in a new car the car dealership considers it a deal. I don't think so.
Old 09-13-2012, 04:21 AM
DavidAgar
My Feedback: (108)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

You are only allowed to ask your question in one forum only. Thanks Dave