Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Whats going on here?

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2003, 07:53 PM
JanetC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whats going on here?

I hate this new forum setup. I liked the Old one. And now Jetts is leaving and I cant even say goodbye on his thread because its locked?.... This really sucks guys! Jetts and a lot of you really helped me out here. I cant navigate through all of this [:'(]
Old 09-09-2003, 07:56 PM
Deadeye

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Whats going on here?

JanetC, Jetts has decided to [link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/He%27s_baaaaak%21/m_1123595/tm.htm]stay[/link]. Please give the new RCU time to sink in and for them to get the bugs worked out. With the same great people here, this place hasn't changed that much.
Old 09-09-2003, 08:02 PM
jettstarblue

janetC
Glad to see you made it to the party! I'm gonna stick around, I've been made to feel all warm and fuzzy here, so I reserved the right to change my mind.
Just take a little while and play with all the forums and such, and the navagation part will come. There are a few bugs and they are being worked out, so PLEEEEASE stay around! We don't have many of your exceptional gender here, and would hate to loose you.
Be brave, it's a crazy world.

Jetts
Old 09-09-2003, 08:58 PM
GrnBrt
My Feedback: (5)

Love the picture of the Tiger. I was in the gunners seat on a slick in 'Nam one day and while flying over the jungle we came to a huge clearing and a tiger broke the bush and ran across the clearing. The pilot slowed way down so we could enjoy the majestic animal in its realm, one of a few good memories that I have.
Old 09-09-2003, 09:48 PM
Joe Ortiz
My Feedback: (75)

I can agree with you Art, the White Tiger is a awsom cat.
Old 09-09-2003, 09:53 PM
jettstarblue

Art, first let me say if you did ANYTHING in 'Nam, you have my total respect.
She didn't like it when I tickled her side, (don't know WHAT I was thinking, but my cat likes it) but still, she let me live to tell about it, and yes one beautiful cat.

Jetts
Old 09-10-2003, 12:34 AM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

stop whining guys...I've been up for 6 months straight and so has michael and our developer team putting this together. I took a list of features and suggestions made by RCU MEMBERS to build this. Plunked down all our life savings to do it and give something great to this community by giving what was asked for.

WE have all been sleepless for 3 nights now cleaning up errors and bugs that NEVER were reported in our beta test by users since only a few were willing to come over and test it out.

Now you all have to give it a few days so we can clean up the remainder of bugs being reported for the first time ever. Do you REALLY think we won't get this fixed up and all the goodies from old RCU put back in PLUS all the other stuff that has been asked for OVER AND OVER of me for a year now?

cut me some slack guys and give the site at least a week of usage before you decide it is too hard to use. If you can use amazon or ebay I'm sure you can find your way around here with just a couple hours of effort. Why not poke around and investigate and find out what is cool and new here. Everything we built was asked for by users and not something we dreamed up.

Anyway...8 out of 10 emails are praising the site and a few don't like it because it is different. we all fear change.
Old 09-10-2003, 12:58 AM
GrnBrt
My Feedback: (5)

ORIGINAL: jettstarblue

Art, first let me say if you did ANYTHING in 'Nam, you have my total respect.
She didn't like it when I tickled her side, (don't know WHAT I was thinking, but my cat likes it) but still, she let me live to tell about it, and yes one beautiful cat.

Jetts
Thanks Jett, do appreciate, now they didn't keep me very busy, and if you believe that then there's bridge in Brooklyn you see. Actually I was a long range sniper with the 5th Special Forces, Project Delta, special ops, A-125. Yup it was a fun time!!!!!

It explains my username, (GrnBrt) Green Beret