Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

NEW FIELD, WING AL

Old 10-06-2012, 02:43 PM
CRAPTECH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW FIELD, WING AL

A small group of us have been flying at a very nice site, and now we want to start a club. State line RC, in Wing, AL. It is not very far from Crestview, Fl. A few years back the Crestview club lost it field and the member split up, and many just quit flying. There is still a Crestview club. I have attached a short video, and we are going to start making some improvements and get the AMA paperwork in the mail. We have a group of giant scale 3d flyers, and we love the field. Next year we are hoping to have an all-electric event, and a 3d fly-in. I don’t think you can see it in the video but we have another flight line that runs east to west, main runway will run north to south. Most of us belong to a club that is on a Military site, but we cannot camp or fly at night. We will be doing a lot of that at Wing. So as we make improvement I will let you know…Terry G

http://youtu.be/qVYCz3wC16Q