Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Don Neill Planes/Plans

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Neills...552?ref=stream

In a search on the web there still some interest in myGrandfather's, Don Neill, airplane plans. They are avalible from the above website for those that are interested. Ihaven't been bitten by the R/C airplane bug yet, just into rebuilding cars. Direct specific plane/plan questions to Gary Neill. Thanks!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Don Neill Planes/Plans

ORIGINAL: asneill

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Neills...552?ref=stream

In a search on the web there still some interest in myÂ*Grandfather's, Don Neill, airplane plans.Â* They are avalible from the above website for those that are interested.Â* IÂ*haven't been bitten by the R/C airplane bug yet, just into rebuilding cars.Â* Direct specific plane/plan questions to Gary Neill.Â* Thanks!Â*
    Is that beautiful red/white '66 Cadillac convertible still around?
    I was the opposite. I got into this darn hobby, and now have a 70 Fastback sitting on the side of the house for 10 years, with a basement full of parts and panels for it. Lost interest, as it's a lot easier to work indoors on models.
    I'm guessing the photo must be from around '67, looking at the newest vehicles in the photo.
    BTW, there's a guy at the club I used to fly at, that still flys with what appears to be the same Kraft radio in the photo.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Don Neill Planes/Plans

Inoticed that 66 convertible too, as Cadillac's are probably my favorite cars! I thought if any of those cars would still be around in that picture it would probably be that 66 Cad convertible. It wasn't Donald's, but he had some nice older(then newer) Cadillac's long ago. Yeah, the date Dec 71 doesn't seem right on the photo judging by the weather conditions. Yeah, that's a big plus to modeling, you can work on it daily at home, I'm lucky to get to work on my car once a month which is 15 minutes out of town.