The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Don Neill Planes/Plans

Old 10-08-2012, 03:31 PM
asneill

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Don Neill Planes/Plans

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Neills...552?ref=stream

In a search on the web there still some interest in myGrandfather's, Don Neill, airplane plans. They are avalible from the above website for those that are interested. Ihaven't been bitten by the R/C airplane bug yet, just into rebuilding cars. Direct specific plane/plan questions to Gary Neill. Thanks!
Old 10-10-2012, 10:33 AM
Bill G

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Don Neill Planes/Plans

Quote:
ORIGINAL: asneill

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Neills...552?ref=stream

In a search on the web there still some interest in my Grandfather's, Don Neill, airplane plans. They are avalible from the above website for those that are interested. I haven't been bitten by the R/C airplane bug yet, just into rebuilding cars. Direct specific plane/plan questions to Gary Neill. Thanks!
Is that beautiful red/white '66 Cadillac convertible still around?
I was the opposite. I got into this darn hobby, and now have a 70 Fastback sitting on the side of the house for 10 years, with a basement full of parts and panels for it. Lost interest, as it's a lot easier to work indoors on models.
I'm guessing the photo must be from around '67, looking at the newest vehicles in the photo.
BTW, there's a guy at the club I used to fly at, that still flys with what appears to be the same Kraft radio in the photo.

Old 10-10-2012, 03:29 PM
asneill

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Don Neill Planes/Plans

Inoticed that 66 convertible too, as Cadillac's are probably my favorite cars! I thought if any of those cars would still be around in that picture it would probably be that 66 Cad convertible. It wasn't Donald's, but he had some nice older(then newer) Cadillac's long ago. Yeah, the date Dec 71 doesn't seem right on the photo judging by the weather conditions. Yeah, that's a big plus to modeling, you can work on it daily at home, I'm lucky to get to work on my car once a month which is 15 minutes out of town.

Search this Thread