Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Have to relog in

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2012, 06:58 AM
overbuild

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Have to relog in

For the last week every couple of days I have to relog in. I cannot stay logged in to website I also see a questionair about my interest cars ,planes etc. which I have to ck a box re interest before loggin.What do I need to do to correct this?
Old 11-27-2012, 11:00 AM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
Default RE: Have to relog in

Normally the site will require you log back in when your cookies get deleted from your internet browser. Look to see if either you are deleting them manually, or you have some 3rd party software that is "cleaning" up your browser and removing the cookies. Many anti-virus these days will remove cookies in an attempt to keep your browser secured and running smoother.

Ken
Old 11-27-2012, 02:58 PM
overbuild

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Have to relog in

Ken your suggestion re browser deleting cookies may have been the problem. The box marked delete cookies in Internet Explorer was checked I have no idea how that happened the phone co has free tech. support and corrected the error. Ken thank you for pointing me in the right direction.