Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

Is RCU acting up again for anyone else?

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Is RCU acting up again for anyone else?

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2013, 07:09 AM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 51 Likes on 49 Posts
Default Is RCU acting up again for anyone else?

Curious,, I'm getting a lot of server hangs, and now this error measage, but going straight to the other sites normally,, anyone else having the same issues?

An Unexpected Error Has Occurred

We apologize for the error. An email with your issue has been sent to our admin team. In the meantime, check these hints on what to do:

For additional support, click the "Help" link atop this or any page or fill out a trouble ticket describing what happened.
DID YOU GET HERE FROM A LINK OUTSIDE RCU? If so, it's likely the link is bad. Start at the home page.

IF YOU WERE BROWSING RCU OR CREATING A POST, RETRY! Click the "Refresh" or "Reload" button on your browser and try again. That fixes some errors.

IMAGE UPLOAD ERRORS. If you were uploading an image in the market area, please check to ensure that there are no illegal characters in the file name (e.g. * / ? ' ") and that the image is a proper gif or jpg image. Also, if the size is very large, reduce the image before uploading.

AD POSTING ERRORS. If you were posting an ad in the market area, click here to resume your listing. IMPORTANT: You cannot edit or begin an ad by typing in one of the listing pages or using your browser's history list to return to an old one.

SEARCH ERRORS. If you got this error performing a search on the site, it is possible that you entered a term like "any", or "all" or something generic that the search tool "choked" on. If so, try to be more specific or use the pulldown menus to narrow your search. Click here to return to the page you were on.

URL COPY AND PASTE ERRORS. If you pasted a URL string into your browser to get to a page, be careful that it is a COMPLETE STRING. Otherwise you will get errors. Your best bet is to click into the page.

CLUBS AREA ERRORS. If you were having trouble in the Clubs area, we are working on those issues now.

POP UP BLOCKER ISSUES. If you have a pop-up blocker, set it to allow pop-up windows from this site. We DO NOT have pop-up ads. All windows that pop up do so only when you activate them and they serve to provide you with functionality - NOT ADS.

SECURITY ISSUES. Check your firewall/Internet security settings. Make sure RCU is on the trusted list. There is no adware or similar software anywhere on our servers.

Please be aware that we are working
on all issues. For additional support, click the "Help" link atop this or any page or fill out a trouble ticket describing what happened.
Old 01-22-2013, 07:31 AM
flyinwalenda
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Is RCU acting up again for anyone else?

Nothing major for me but I dd encounter a minor hang-up.
I can no longer use the Multi-File Upload tool. It worked for me in the past but latelyit just hangs-up for me.

Old 01-22-2013, 07:43 AM
scale only 4 me

I tried to renew some ads,, it worked just now but was hanging ealier.

That multi tool hasn't worked for more than a year,, I've given up on uploading the pics here over and over,, I just post the link to photobucket or the expired ad now.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:22 AM
flyinwalenda
My Feedback: (5)

Well last night I did get a "500 Internal Server" error when accessing a page. Haven't had one in a long time.
Old 01-23-2013, 03:45 PM
tailskid
My Feedback: (34)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Seems to be taking a long time to upload pics......longer than normal.
Old 01-23-2013, 04:26 PM
RAMFlyer
My Feedback: (65)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yep, I'm having troubles too. But then I'm sure it is the cold weather, or my computer, or my internet provider, or my browsers, or the day of the week, or...
Old 01-23-2013, 06:13 PM
blacorebea

it worked just now but was hanging ealier.
Old 01-24-2013, 09:12 AM
Wildman62

I've  been reading all the threads about Easy Tiger, everything that has been said right. I ordered an airplane back in 2011 for $425.00 and never received it, I went through all the paperwork to see about getting my money back still nothing. I've e-mail Curtis several time no response.

Sure would like to receive my plane.
Old 01-24-2013, 02:29 PM
warningshot

ORIGINAL: Wildman62

I've been reading all the threads about Easy Tiger, everything that has been said right. I ordered an airplane back in 2011 for $425.00 and never received it, I went through all the paperwork to see about getting my money back still nothing. I've e-mail Curtis several time no response.

Sure would like to receive my plane.
What does this have to do with RCU acting up?
Old 02-02-2013, 07:05 PM
Edwin
My Feedback: (2)

Running dog slow tonight.
Edwin
Old 02-02-2013, 08:34 PM
hugger-4641
My Feedback: (6)

It's been loading up really slow the last few days for me also. I know it's not my computer because it's been acting up at home and on my PC at work. My Pc at work is a few years old, but my pc at home is a fairly new core I 7 with 4g Verizon internet connection, no problems with youtube or any other sites, just RCU.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:57 AM
Edwin
My Feedback: (2)

I just got a new workstation laptop for cad work. Love the speed of this one, much better than my old one. But rcu just trudges along, and gets screen errors every now and then. The other rc sites dont do this. I've noticed the longer a thread is, in the 30 to 100+ page, the longer it takes to load. I'm getting to the point I wont open a long thread anymore.
Edwin
Old 02-03-2013, 12:14 PM
Chad Veich
My Feedback: (60)

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

I've had some issues with slow loading and it's taking about 24 hours for PM notices to show up in my email!
Old 03-09-2013, 04:28 AM
scale only 4 me

Server Error

500 - Internal server error.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

The web site you are accessing has experienced an unexpected error.
Please contact the website administrator.
Unexpected??? really,, "unexpected" should be changed to "common place"