Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Electric Rotowing

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2013, 06:59 PM
charlie111

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electric Rotowing

I've been Given a New Handle (Couch Pilot) Not True I have over 200hrs logged in on both High and Low wing single engine aircraft.And Have 40hrs with R/Cs and have made Many successfull Takeoffs and Landings with all gear configurations from Tail Draggers and Trike.I was Good Friends with Warren Hupper.He Owned Tew/Mac Airport and Have Flown with many pilots out of Beverly's East side.But, my topic is Making some Alterations to My Electric Rotowing.So it can be powered by an Electric Car.Using all the Comfort,Safety Features and Technology in Todays Electric Auto's.You could Driveout ofthe Unit Cage with Platformafter unplugging.Leaving the Unit at the Airfield.a Smart Car would make aGreat Cockpit.The Self Rotating Wing has been around since the 50s andWorks Very Well.Just notElectric with a Real Wingin Rotation!