Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

Performance Aircraft Unlimited - Are you kidding me...you can't be seriuos

Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Performance Aircraft Unlimited - Are you kidding me...you can't be seriuos

Old 04-28-2013, 09:13 AM
Ken-h
My Feedback: (3)

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Performance Aircraft Unlimited - Are you kidding me...you can't be seriuos

In the making up facts section.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:14 AM
ozzie454

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Performance Aircraft Unlimited - Are you kidding me...you can't be seriuos

3- We are in the business of designing and producing planes, and we are not in the business of selling parts; we sell parts to support our customers; we do this very well, which has earned us a very loyal group of customers.

If you are not a customer you're out of luck
Old 04-28-2013, 09:17 AM
wahoo
My Feedback: (59)

ORIGINAL: ozzie454

3- We are in the business of designing and producing planes, and we are not in the business of selling parts; we sell parts to support our customers; we do this very well, which has earned us a very loyal group of customers.
Read between the lines here folks...If you're not a loyal customer, NO PARTS FOR YOU !!!

Buy a used PAU and yer screwed is my take on it....
Not a great way to make new customers and a
*****ty business ethic if you ask me.

Old 04-28-2013, 09:17 AM
Ken-h

I am looking, don't see it though. I thought it would read, something like "second hand owners are not supported". Still grasping instead of truly getting the point.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:19 AM
Ken-h

Maybe it's not that they're not trying to think, but they've lost the ability altogether. Call the owner ask him. If you own a PAU plane, it's supported.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:20 AM
Flyfalcons

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: wahoo

ORIGINAL: ozzie454

Read between the lines here folks...If you're not a loyal customer, NO PARTS FOR YOU !!!

Buy a used PAU and yer screwed is my take on it....
Not a great way to make new customers and a
*****ty business ethic if you ask me.

No more assumptions or reading between the lines...........Prove it. If you can't then admit you're wrong and go away.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:20 AM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 51 Likes on 49 Posts

Maybe Islandflyer will chime in and clarify,, if the OP had a stated he had a BME would he have sold him the cowl, and does the original owner matter or not. Guys might want to know before purchasing a used plane.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:21 AM
wahoo

ORIGINAL: Ken-h

I am looking, don't see it though. I thought it would read, something like "second hand owners are not supported". Still grasping instead of truly getting the point.
The next time I need a part for a peticular plane or engine and the distributor/dealer tells me they are out of stock,
I'm gonna go off on him to make sure he sold that part to someone that actually bought the product from him !!

Old 04-28-2013, 09:24 AM
Ken-h

Seriously? That's where some have just totally lost they're minds. The OP does not have a Pau plane. I don't like to use the word slow, but damn.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:24 AM
wahoo

ORIGINAL: scale only 4 me

Maybe Islandflyer will chime in and clarify,, if the OP had a stated he had a BME would he have sold him the cowl, and does the original owner matter or not. Guys might want to know before purchasing a used plane.
+1000

Old 04-28-2013, 09:26 AM
wahoo

ORIGINAL: Ken-h

Seriously? That's where some have just totally lost they're minds. The OP does not have a Pau plane. I don't like to use the word slow, but damn.
Hey, I can call a Ford a Chevy all day long..I doubt very seriously if either of the dealerships will deny me a part I need.

Old 04-28-2013, 09:29 AM
Flyfalcons

Wahoo, would you mind going on the PAU website and find where they are advertising spare parts to the public?
Old 04-28-2013, 09:30 AM
Ken-h

Yeah but ford is not going to build a Chevy so they can stock parts for it. Please, please get a clue!
Old 04-28-2013, 09:30 AM
wahoo

ORIGINAL: Flyfalcons

Wahoo, would you mind going on the PAU website and find where they are advertising spare parts to the public?
Why ?

Herve should be the one being questioned on whether or not people who own BME and used PAU planes are ***** out of luck or not.

Inquiring minds want to know !!

Old 04-28-2013, 09:31 AM
Flyfalcons

To show whether it is something PAU does or not. Go ahead. We'll wait. Certainly in your many assumptions and reading between the lines, there would be a fact or two supporting them?
Old 04-28-2013, 09:43 AM
Flyfalcons

Herve should be the one being questioned on whether or not people who own BME and used PAU planes are ***** out of luck or not.
Where did that ever come into question in this thread? This thread is about selling parts to other than BME and PAU aircraft. Or are you just throwing anything out there hoping it'll stick?
Old 04-28-2013, 09:52 AM
wahoo

Where did that ever come into question in this thread? This thread is about selling parts to other than BME and PAU aircraft. Or are you just throwing anything out there hoping it'll stick?
Page 2 post 26 paragraph 3.....thats where..he states very clearly that he only sellspartsto HIS customers.

Old 04-28-2013, 10:05 AM
astrohog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

If the OP had called and said, "I bought a used BME Pitts and I need a cowl" , there is no doubt Herve would have sold him one. That has been clearly established here numerous times.

Once the OP told Herve to eff off, all bets are off, regardless of the fact that his plane MIGHT actually be a BME. At that point Herve merely excercised his right to refuse service to an (obviously) problem customer. Kinda like refusing to serve a beligerent drunk another drink!

As far as I am concerned, that decision does not warrant the whiner to come on a public forum and rant about customer service, or spread lies about what old kit lines were picked up by said company. We are all entitled to free speech and our opinions, but that freedom comes with a certain responsibility. Telling out and out lies is irresponsible and clearly shows how incredibly selfish some can be!

Regards,

Astro
Old 04-28-2013, 10:09 AM
Flyfalcons

Page 2 post 26 paragraph 3.....thats where..he states very clearly that he only sells parts to HIS customers.

No more reading between the lines. Prove it.
Old 04-28-2013, 10:12 AM
islandflyer

ORIGINAL: Maybe Islandflyer will chime in and clarify,, if the OP had a stated he had a BME would he have sold him the cowl, and does the original owner matter or not. Guys might want to know before purchasing a used plane.
Why do I need to clarify anything in this mess? Amazing how so many can have such loud opinions without having the facts. Criticize first, get the facts later (if at all) seems to be the method here.

This guy calls:
- Me: PAU, this is Herve, may I help you?
- Him: I would like to purchase a cowl for your Pitt Challenger.
- Me: OK, we have it in stock, cost is $49.00.
- Him: Why so expensive?
- Me: well, this is the price.
- Him: I need any way, so I will buy it.
- Me: To simplify getting your address, did yo buy the plane directly from us, so I can find you info in our records?
- Him: No, it is an Indy RC plane.
- Me: well, I am sorry, but we do not support other companies' planes with our parts.
- Him: So I cannot buy this cowl?
- No, not for a plane from another company.
- Him: after all the engines I bought........?
- Me: we are not associated with BME Engines, and never were.
- Him: criticizing our customer service......
- Me: we actually have well documented very good customer service. But that is for our customers, and we are not in the business of selling parts.
- Him: this is stupid, this effing stupid...effing stupid!

I hung up: I am not willing to take this verbal abuse from any one, and even less so from someone I have no wronged.]
Now, to those who have jumped to conclusion without have any of the facts (very common here):
1- The OP was confirmed to NOT have a BME Aircraft or PAU Airplane (see post #10).
2- We DO support BME Aircraft planes: in fact, a couple of year ago, I ordered a few spare cowls for the 50cc Edge (not produced by PAU), just to support the many customers Max (BME Aircraft) had sold the planes to.

BME Aircraft and PAU , yes!
ISC, Indy RC, and all other XYZ companies out there do not = PAU.
If you insult me on the phone or anywhere else, you are not welcome, and will not get anything from me.

Old 04-28-2013, 10:24 AM
astrohog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: islandflyer

ORIGINAL: Maybe Islandflyer will chime in and clarify,, if the OP had a stated he had a BME would he have sold him the cowl, and does the original owner matter or not. Guys might want to know before purchasing a used plane.
Why do I need to clarify anything in this mess? Amazing how so many can have such loud opinions without having the facts. Criticize first, get the facts later (if at all) seems to be the method here.

This guy calls:
- Me: PAU, this is Herve, may I help you?
- Him: I would like to purchase a cowl for your Pitt Challenger.
- Me: OK, we have it in stock, cost is $49.00.
- Him: Why so expensive?
- Me: well, this is the price.
- Him: I need any way, so I will buy it.
- Me: To simplify getting your address, did yo buy the plane directly from us, so I can find you info in our records?
- Him: No, it is an Indy RC plane.
- Me: well, I am sorry, but we do not support other companies' planes with our parts.
- Him: So I cannot buy this cowl?
- No, not for a plane from another company.
- Him: after all the engines I bought........?
- Me: we are not associated with BME Engines, and never were.
- Him: criticizing our customer service......
- Me: we actually have well documented very good customer service. But that is for our customers, and we are not in the business of selling parts.
- Him: this is stupid, this effing stupid...effing stupid!

I hung up: I am not will to take this verbal abuse from any one, and even less so from someone I have no wronged.]
Now, to those who have jumped to conclusion without have any of the facts (very common here):
1- The OP was confirmed to NOT have a BME Aircraft or PAU Airplane (see post #10).
2- We DO support BME Aircraft planes: in fact, a couple of year ago, I order a few spare cowls for the 50cc Edge (not produced by PAU), just to support the many customers Max (BME Aircraft) had sold the planes to.

BME Aircraft and PAU , yes!
ISC, Indy RC, and all other XYZ companies out there do not = PAU.
If you insult me on the phone or anywhere else, you are not welcome, and will not get anything from me.

One can only imagine how this will get spun!
Old 04-28-2013, 10:31 AM
scale only 4 me

Why,,

Thanks for answering the questions Herve.
Old 04-28-2013, 11:55 AM
SCALECRAFT
My Feedback: (13)

F4U.

You have an obsolete/out of production model. Find a cowl for it and make a mold. Its very easy.

Will probably cost less than $50.00 to mold. The lay up is very easy and cheap. Not counting labor. It's your fun time, right?

This is why I make my own stuff. Nothing is ever obsolete until i get tired of it.

steve
Old 04-28-2013, 11:58 AM
SCALECRAFT
My Feedback: (13)

My F-104. Not much to mold.

Make a mold.

steve
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Fc90374.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	103.6 KB
ID:	1876819  
Old 04-28-2013, 01:29 PM
scale only 4 me

Steve, is it true Whittier Narrows is EP only now?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.