Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

***Share the Fun this Spring! – Forum Giveaway Presented by RC Universe and Hobby-Lobby***

Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

***Share the Fun this Spring! – Forum Giveaway Presented by RC Universe and Hobby-Lobby***

Old 05-21-2013, 12:22 PM
willig10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ***Share the Fun this Spring! – Forum Giveaway Presented by RC Universe and Hobby-Lobby***

Beware of "Backblast".
Old 05-21-2013, 01:43 PM
geebeenut
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: ***Share the Fun this Spring! – Forum Giveaway Presented by RC Universe and Hobby-Lobby***

pic #2 where are the hotdogs
Old 05-21-2013, 01:52 PM
thepamster

Picture 1:

Are you'all going to fly us or just stand around whistling dixie?
Old 05-21-2013, 01:59 PM
t-max97
My Feedback: (9)

ORIGINAL: RCU_Contest

Good Morning RCU Members!

Even more fantastic submissions over the weekend, keep up the good work. We have a new image for everyone to post captions to, now you can post a caption for one or both pictures. Take a look!

[img][/img]

Picture 2- Hey guys, do you think my esc is too hot?
Old 05-21-2013, 02:02 PM
t-max97

Even more fantastic submissions over the weekend, keep up the good work. We have a new image for everyone to post captions to, now you can post a caption for one or both pictures. Take a look!

[img][/img]

Picture 2- shoot, I knew I should have gotten my electronics from hobby-lobby......
Old 05-21-2013, 02:09 PM
t-max97

Hello RCU Members,<o></o>

<o> </o>

Welcome to the first RC Universe forum contest of 2013! RC Universe and several big brands will proudly host a forum contest with tons of great prizes to potentially win every month this spring/summer. Up first is our Hobby-Lobby spring contest, take a look!<o></o>

<o> </o>

First place winner will receive a Spyder Extreme FPV Hexacopter, Second place will win Telemaster 40 Deluxe Kit and Third prize will win eRC 25 Brushless motor with matching eRC 45A ESC. How do you become eligible? Easy, just submit a witty or creative caption to the picture provided below. Once that’s complete you are now eligible to win these great prizes, simply private message the username RCU_Contest with your email address and you are set. There are unlimited entries so feel free to submit as many funny captions as you can think of! Please let’s keep it family friendly, U.S. and Canadian residents only, contest ends May 31<sup>st</sup>. Winners will be selected approximately 10-12 days later and announced in the forum. For Terms and Conditions please click here.

<o></o><o>
Good Luck!

- RC Universe

</o>

[img][/img]

<o></o>

*About our sponsor Hobby-Lobby: Since 1964, Hobby Lobby has offered quality products supported by outstanding service to our friends and customers. Our relationships and our dedication to finding and selling the very best airplanes, helicopters, and boats has been the key to our success in the past, and will continue to be our focus in the future. We remain committed to bringing you products with the legendary Hobby Lobby quality and service you’ve come to expect.

Picture 1- You guys wanna go get a couple shots of 30%?
Old 05-21-2013, 02:11 PM
thepamster

Picture 2:

Fire in the hole!!!!!
Old 05-21-2013, 04:21 PM
WacoNut

Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts

For #1 how about:
Hobby Lobby " Filling the Skies since 1964"
Old 05-22-2013, 01:33 AM
straitnickel

I Think I see the problem here!
Old 05-22-2013, 01:35 AM
straitnickel

I can't believe it! Everybody left their transmitters home!
Old 05-22-2013, 03:00 PM
BountyHunter51

Pic #1
Ah...another monday morning commute and traffic....

Pic #2
WOW-WEE!! Look at those flames!!
Old 05-22-2013, 03:25 PM
carapis

<o> </o>

Welcome to the first RC Universe forum contest of 2013! RC Universe and several big brands will proudly host a forum contest with tons of great prizes to potentially win every month this spring/summer. Up first is our Hobby-Lobby spring contest, take a look!<o></o>

<o> </o>

First place winner will receive a Spyder Extreme FPV Hexacopter, Second place will win Telemaster 40 Deluxe Kit and Third prize will win eRC 25 Brushless motor with matching eRC 45A ESC. How do you become eligible? Easy, just submit a witty or creative caption to the picture provided below. Once that’s complete you are now eligible to win these great prizes, simply private message the username RCU_Contest with your email address and you are set. There are unlimited entries so feel free to submit as many funny captions as you can think of! Please let’s keep it family friendly, U.S. and Canadian residents only, contest ends May 31<sup>st</sup>. Winners will be selected approximately 10-12 days later and announced in the forum. For Terms and Conditions please click here.

<o></o><o>
Good Luck!

- RC Universe

</o>

[img][/img]

<o></o>

*About our sponsor Hobby-Lobby: Since 1964, Hobby Lobby has offered quality products supported by outstanding service to our friends and customers. Our relationships and our dedication to finding and selling the very best airplanes, helicopters, and boats has been the key to our success in the past, and will continue to be our focus in the future. We remain committed to bringing you products with the legendary Hobby Lobby quality and service you’ve come to expect.

Thank's for the opportunity

chris
Old 05-22-2013, 03:28 PM
carapis

Hi...

..., , thank you for the opportunity...!!!

Chris
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	He97068.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	347.5 KB
ID:	1884360  
Old 05-22-2013, 03:42 PM
termart
My Feedback: (1)

pic #1:
May we have your attention please? Would the owner of the red and white plane please report to the announcers tent. someone just turned in your - - hey Fred, what'cha call this thing?

pic #2:
I've always been told that in case of an emergency to assume the position, but I can't see that it's helping.
Old 05-22-2013, 04:18 PM
N1EDM
My Feedback: (2)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Hey! Everyone's looking the other way. Let's get outa here before they notice we're gone!!

Bob
Old 05-22-2013, 05:20 PM
PropsnWings

Hey, does it mean its fully charged if the battery is hot?

Old 05-22-2013, 05:22 PM
PropsnWings

Hey, anyone seen my hatch? ....shhhh there's a cute lil clipped wing about to taxi out.

<o></o>

<o></o>

<o></o><o>
Good Luck!

- RC Universe

</o>

<o></o>

Old 05-23-2013, 07:46 AM
DeferredDefect

Photo 2:

"....The judges found the accurate 1/16th scale fire to be an interesting addition to the static competition."
Old 05-23-2013, 08:42 AM
RCU_Contest

Hello RC Universe Members,

We are seeing tons of great submissions, awesome job everyone! Thanks to all the members who already submitted and a special thanks to Hobby-Lobby for hosting our first RCU contest of 2013. Don't forget we have 8 more days until the contest is over. Don't pass up the opportunity to WIN BIG and have bragging rights!

1st, 2nd and 3rd place will be selected and announced the first week of June, who will it be? Will it be you? Good Luck!

Have a safe and fun holiday weekend,

Team RC Universe

Old 05-23-2013, 01:31 PM
t-max97

Are you sure I can ran 4s in this? (earlier that day)

Name:	Om33797.jpg
Size:	214.9 KB
ID:	1884594  
Old 05-23-2013, 01:38 PM
t-max97

But I thought electric was supposed to be more environmentally friendly?

Name:	Xu62830.jpg
Size:	214.9 KB
ID:	1884602  
Old 05-23-2013, 03:04 PM
scooter666

1.. Here's ya ticket mate, Just jump in the red plane over there with the open sun roof, sit down, shut up and hang on! Thanks for flying with "Outback Scrubber Airlines"

2...Now, where did I put me smokes!!!!
Old 05-23-2013, 04:02 PM
jeffEE
My Feedback: (5)

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

That field looks great. and all the 3d and scale and old time planes just getting along so well.

1. You see? We all CAN get along!

2. I'm gonna huff. I'm gonna puff. I'm gonna blow your house down.

Old 05-24-2013, 08:06 AM
DeferredDefect

<o></o>

"The model airplanes all submitted their best efforts for the giant-scale Modeller competition"

Old 05-24-2013, 08:10 AM
DeferredDefect

"Boeing's entry into the world of model airplanes brought them some Deja-Vu"

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.