Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

***Share the Fun this Spring! – Forum Giveaway Presented by RC Universe and Hobby-Lobby***

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

***Share the Fun this Spring! – Forum Giveaway Presented by RC Universe and Hobby-Lobby***

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2013, 07:26 PM
D.J.
My Feedback: (3)

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: ***Share the Fun this Spring! – Forum Giveaway Presented by RC Universe and Hobby-Lobby***

2nd pic "Most people would just swat a mosquito"
Old 05-14-2013, 08:16 PM
kerrydel
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ***Share the Fun this Spring! – Forum Giveaway Presented by RC Universe and Hobby-Lobby***

1. Is this the line for the hangar?
2. Yep, that's a fire.

Kerry
Old 05-14-2013, 08:55 PM
nh4clo4
My Feedback: (33)

I thought you were supposed to cut streamers for combat
ORIGINAL: RCU_Contest

Good Morning RCU Members!

Even more fantastic submissions over the weekend, keep up the good work. We have a new image for everyone to post captions to, now you can post a caption for one or both pictures. Take a look!

Old 05-15-2013, 08:37 AM
ampeater
My Feedback: (1)

Even more fantastic submissions over the weekend, keep up the good work. We have a new image for everyone to post captions to, now you can post a caption for one or both pictures. Take a look!

[img][/img]

"Umm...I said you should try adding MESQUITE to your BBQ"
Old 05-15-2013, 08:15 PM
Battle Short
My Feedback: (5)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Now THAT'S what I call AUTHENTIC SCALE REALISM!!!

Old 05-15-2013, 08:28 PM
Battle Short
My Feedback: (5)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

<o></o>

Hey guys, 12 o'clock high, one's getting away!

Old 05-20-2013, 07:17 AM
john_s3

Honey our boy looks just like you...
Old 05-20-2013, 08:00 AM
raptureboy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What the heck! They didn't say anything about this feature in the manual!

Old 05-20-2013, 11:19 AM
red head

# 1 . Anyone seen my mini Telemaster ?

# 2 . Looks like the port side will be OK !!! ENJOY !!! RED
Old 05-20-2013, 11:24 AM
KitBuilder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just a bunch of old taildraggers sittin around... and I'm not talking about the clubhouse...

Us guys that know what we're doing only need one wing.

Mosquito:
Happy Birthday to me....

We were supposed to be shooting blanks in the dogfight !!
Old 05-20-2013, 12:00 PM
hookedonrc

When I said "Fire her up, I didn't mean literally."
Old 05-20-2013, 02:12 PM
steveshobbyroom

As expected the warbird foamies were even more realistic this year, as evidenced by this beautifully executed flaming emergency landing simulation. Where's the booth with the live-round firing Hurricanes?
Old 05-20-2013, 02:19 PM
steveshobbyroom

Telemaster: "Just when I thought I had this show under my wing someone shows up in a Stinson Convertible. Showoff."
Old 05-20-2013, 05:37 PM
DavidAgar
My Feedback: (108)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Picture 1. Who hired the Valet?

Picture 2. Anyone need to tinkle?
Old 05-20-2013, 06:34 PM
jester_s1

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

For the first pic: "So much grass and nowhere to step..."

For the second: "Something about this just doesn't smell right."
Old 05-20-2013, 07:04 PM
DeferredDefect

Picture 2: 

Although the advert stated "blazing performance", and this was indeed the case, Joe couldn't help but feel cheated by its literalness.   
Old 05-20-2013, 07:04 PM
glazier808

1st pic - "Jets?....we don't need no stink'n jets! We're kickin it old school."

2nd pic - "after running 600 yards, he expects me to blow it out?"

Casey
Old 05-20-2013, 07:10 PM
DeferredDefect

Picture 1:

To the spectators disappointment, and amongst dozens of meticulously detailed giant scale creations, only Bill remembered to pack a transmitter...
Old 05-20-2013, 07:28 PM
John Sohm
My Feedback: (9)

First picture: This has got to be the world's worse valet parking I've ever seen! Where's the manager?

Second picture: It's been years since I was a boy scout but I still got it. Who said I can't start a fire without matches?
Old 05-21-2013, 01:56 AM
343sp

Mosquito-All batrys and eletronics got smoke bilt in. Ifn you let it out they're ruint
Old 05-21-2013, 05:45 AM
GerKonig

I have to put out this fire, it's a non-smoking field!

Gerry
Old 05-21-2013, 06:02 AM
ARUP

Hello RCU Members,<o></o>

<o> </o>

Welcome to the first RC Universe forum contest of 2013! RC Universe and several big brands will proudly host a forum contest with tons of great prizes to potentially win every month this spring/summer. Up first is our Hobby-Lobby spring contest, take a look!<o></o>

<o> </o>

First place winner will receive a Spyder Extreme FPV Hexacopter, Second place will win Telemaster 40 Deluxe Kit and Third prize will win eRC 25 Brushless motor with matching eRC 45A ESC. How do you become eligible? Easy, just submit a witty or creative caption to the picture provided below. Once that’s complete you are now eligible to win these great prizes, simply private message the username RCU_Contest with your email address and you are set. There are unlimited entries so feel free to submit as many funny captions as you can think of! Please let’s keep it family friendly, U.S. and Canadian residents only, contest ends May 31<sup>st</sup>. Winners will be selected approximately 10-12 days later and announced in the forum. For Terms and Conditions please click here.

<o></o><o>
Good Luck!

- RC Universe

</o>

[img][/img]

<o></o>

*About our sponsor Hobby-Lobby: Since 1964, Hobby Lobby has offered quality products supported by outstanding service to our friends and customers. Our relationships and our dedication to finding and selling the very best airplanes, helicopters, and boats has been the key to our success in the past, and will continue to be our focus in the future. We remain committed to bringing you products with the legendary Hobby Lobby quality and service you’ve come to expect.

What??? Control Tower Personnel on furlough?
Old 05-21-2013, 06:39 AM
FlyerInOKC
My Feedback: (6)

Received 271 Likes on 236 Posts

Caption for the first picture: Will the owner of a black shih tzu wearing a whit scarf and goggles please remove him from the Sopwith Pup so the pilot can take off!

Caption for the burning plane picture: WOW! Talk about scale even the little pilots in the cockpit have a look of terror on their faces!
Old 05-21-2013, 08:31 AM
soliex

Pic 1: Red, White and Glue!
Pic 2: Gulliver To The Rescue!
Old 05-21-2013, 10:49 AM
GerKonig

On the Telemaster: Who parked that big guy in front of us? Move to the back!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.