Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Ripped off !!!

Old 05-11-2013, 08:36 AM
wahoo
My Feedback: (59)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ripped off !!!

I'm stillwaiting on Mr. Internet tough guy to disclose the outcome.

Am I alone here ?

The last thread I
started concerning this same subject was removed, even though it didn't violate any RCU policy, it went against someone in powers opinion, hence my sig line.

Old 05-11-2013, 09:22 AM
dirtybird
My Feedback: (5)

Default RE: Ripped off !!!

Maybe he don't like you
Old 05-11-2013, 09:26 AM
tailskid
My Feedback: (34)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Outcome of.......????
Old 05-11-2013, 09:57 AM
wahoo

ORIGINAL: dirtybird

Maybe he don't like you
As if someone actually does ???

ORIGINAL: tailskid

Outcome of.......????

To late, ya missed it cuz, and if I has to splain, ya wouldn't understand...

Old 05-11-2013, 10:26 AM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 51 Likes on 49 Posts

I don't understand you either, wasn't enough said already??, let it go
Old 05-11-2013, 11:41 AM
wahoo

ORIGINAL: scale only 4 me

I don't understand you either, wasn't enough said already??, let it go

Quite a bit was said..... what was the conclusion ?
Where is your confusion ? I'd be happy to explain it to you in detail if need be. !!

The moderation here DELETED my one and only post out of the entire 4 page thread, claiming it was insulting....yet post one accuses and degrades the supposed customer.... You're okay with this ???

Old 05-11-2013, 03:15 PM
scale only 4 me

I'm perfectly fine with Moderator deleting posts they find in violation of the rules,, Yes
Old 05-11-2013, 03:55 PM
wahoo

I'm perfectly fine with Moderator deleting posts they find in violation of the rules,, Yes
So am I, when ever someone disagree's with my personal point of view it would be like heaven to be able to remove their opposingview !

You have to love the crap out of the terms you agree to abide by when you join this place !!!

Old 05-11-2013, 04:33 PM
TLH101
My Feedback: (90)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

nevermind.......................
Old 05-11-2013, 05:30 PM
wahoo

ORIGINAL: TLH101

nevermind.......................
verbal brain fart ?

Old 05-11-2013, 06:12 PM
Charlie P.

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Don't know what you're talking about . . . but already I am siding with Mr. Internet. 
Old 05-11-2013, 06:27 PM
wahoo

ORIGINAL: Charlie P.

Don't know what you're talking about . . . but already I am siding with Mr. Internet.

And thats the beauty of the net...freedom to chose and discuss your opinion.....

Now for the debate...Mr internet quite clearly disclosed tracking info that leads me to believe the 'customer' does NOT in fact have in hispossession the item of which the locked thread entails..... your view ??
Old 05-11-2013, 08:33 PM
chadxp1
My Feedback: (2)

I know what hes talking about. i will stand by and wait to see.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:37 AM
Rotten40851

I think the feedback said it all.The sellerhad lots of Negative feedback that was very similar in nature. ( Very Rude and bad Communication).Your not gonna hear from that guy again.
Old 05-12-2013, 03:35 AM
scale only 4 me

ORIGINAL: Rotten40851

I think the feedback said it all. The seller had lots of Negative feedback that was very similar in nature. ( Very Rude and bad Communication). Your not gonna hear from that guy again.
99.7% feedback isn't good enough for you,, Let me break it down for you,, that means 997 out of every 1000 customers we happy, only 3 out of a 1000 unhappy. There is no way you're going to maintain a 100% feedback doing volume like he does,, 99.7% with 13,134 transactions is incredible.

I do agree getting into a back and forth with haters is a mistake for any vendor,, he probably won't be back, who can blame him.

Old 05-12-2013, 03:48 AM
Rotten40851

No need for calculations Scale, I am smart enough to figure out percentages for myself without you breaking it down forme. I simplymeant that most of his negative feedbackwas the same. Rude,Bad communication, etc. From looking at all his posts, he seems to be avery aggressive person. Even if his rating is that high, does that mean if I purchase something from him and need to return it for any reason, I have to deal with a very aggressive seller who isrude andnasty? No thanks, again " I think his Feedback says it ALL" Rotten Out!!
Old 05-12-2013, 04:06 AM
traxxasadict3.3
My Feedback: (84)

well said
Old 05-12-2013, 04:08 AM
scale only 4 me

Very rarely do you read a negative feedback and it says something nice,,

The other thing I consider is the source,, I was heavy into Rc car/truck racing for years,, Some of the guys in that part of the hobby are juvenile delinquent brats and punk kids,.

When I read that feedback it's guys pissed after they ordered the wrong parts or didn't know what they're ordering.,, goes with the territory, juss saying
Old 05-12-2013, 05:09 AM
traxxasadict3.3
My Feedback: (84)

But its full circle,your getting that from his response. I would be more out to believe the seller if once just once he took ownership of a mistake instead of it always being someone issue.
Old 05-12-2013, 05:28 AM
Propworn
My Feedback: (3)

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Well this is a small sample of a rather long and ignorant pm sent by the seller after he could no longer rant on the forum because it was closed. His stellar personality just shines through and I can only imagine what he says to a customer when he’s not in a good mood. As you can see the package is still in the mail so he says. If it is it’s a problem between him and the postal service and it seems that’s the majority of his excuses in his replies to bad feedback. I get bored with hearing how it’s always everyone else’s fault. Well anyways here’s the sample of his elocution lessons.

"And who needs sympathy from a ******* **** like you? I don't give a rats ***** what you think Dennis, that should really be spelled ****. Those pesky facts speak for themselves. Just today the package was yet AGAIN back in New Jersey for it's 6th trip. That package has logged nearly 12,000 miles in 37 days and it's pretty evident I don't have it and could give a crap less about sympathy. I care more about the $350 I was ROBBED out of."

Isn’t it ironic that bad postal service is an acceptable excuse when he’s on the push end but it’s not when he’s on the receiving end. HMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dennis
Old 05-12-2013, 05:45 AM
scale only 4 me

Like I said,, it's par for the course, I can see how he can get burned out dealing with the hater online rc crowd consistently for years. I'm sure you guys poking and arguing with him relentlessly in the last thread helped improve his demeanor tremendously,, nicely done

You'd have to admit, if he never posted here and you were searching for parts online and came across that feedback, you'd buy from him without worrying about a few negs like that.

All I'm saying is be fair and keep things in perspective,, the guy obviously needs a vacation,,, true
Old 05-12-2013, 06:25 AM
Propworn

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Like I said,, it's par for the course, I can see how he can get burned out dealing with the hater online rc crowd consistently for years. I'm sure you guys poking and arguing with him relentlessly in the last thread helped improve his demeanor tremendously,, nicely done

You'd have to admit, if he never posted here and you were searching for parts online and came across that feedback, you'd buy from him without worrying about a few negs like that.

All I'm saying is be fair and keep things in perspective,, the guy obviously needs a vacation,,, true
No the negatives are the first thing I look at. Positives for me only tell me that the part/parts were as described and shipped in a reasonable amount of time. How he deals with problems lets me know what to expect if I have a problem with his product and need support. From his negatives it’s fairly obvious it’s never his fault or a problem with the part it self but the customer or the post office. Read all of them nothing in his attitude leads me to believe he attempted to resolve the issue. Think about it if he has that many transactions without a hitch that says volumes about the reliability and consistency of the postal system so when he says the stuff keeps bouncing back and fourth it makes me wonder if he’s refusing the parcel on his end because he does not want to pay for the return shipping.

It bothers me when there is only one side of the story and he is calling the guy a thief when he is the one who said it was in the return mail. None of us were privileged to the conversation that went on between the two of them but from what I have observed it most likely was not pleasant. I would bet dollars to donuts when he gets the part if he ever accepts it he will never have the intestinal fortitude to come back on the site and apologize for calling the guy a thief. If no one calls into question these one sided accusations this forum would be nothing but one witch hunt after another. I was extremely disappointed when it was not curtailed by a mod when he started calling the guy a thief without any proof. In fact all indications were that he was not the wronged party and this was by his own admission.
Dennis
Old 05-12-2013, 06:41 AM
hugger-4641
My Feedback: (6)

It might pay you to scan through the positive feedback also. I've had problems with sellers or their product in the past, but if the seller makes it right or makes a reasonable comprimise, I still leave them a positive feedback. If the problem was the seller's fault, I will mention the problem was handled.
Old 05-12-2013, 08:11 AM
Cyclic Hardover

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wasn't me! Been gone a few years.
Old 05-12-2013, 08:31 AM
KRASHKOPTER
My Feedback: (1)

I've been following this post (all three) since it started and today it was added onto again....Now I want you all to listen to what I have to say!!......HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all your moms.....

K

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.