Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

*** June contest sponsored by HOBBYWING of North America - What’s Wrong with this Picture? ***

Greetings RCU Members,

>>

>>

Who is ready to win some fabulous prizes? Courtesy of HOBBYWING of North America, we proudly present the WWP contest (What’s Wrong with this Picture?). Below are two images that appear to be similar but the image on the right has ten different items that are wrong. Can you see all ten things that are wrong? >>

>>

Challenge yourself and send in your answers to triumph as June’s HOBBYWING of North America contest winner! The first three members who have successfully listed all 10 items that are wrong in the second image will become eligible to win this month’s fantastic prizes. The winners will be selected at the beginning of July so get your answers in now for the opportunity to get 1st place! Please send your answers in via private message to RCU_Contest and also provide your email address and name. You must be 18 or older to play, North American members only, one entry per username. >>

>>

Click here for Terms and Conditions

>>

>>

1st Prize: Platinum 100A ESC + Program Card Plus T-shirt (size XXL, XL, L, S), Est. Value $150>>

>>

2nd Prize: Flyfan 40A ESC + Program Card Plus T-shirt (size XXL, XL, L, S)Est. Value $90>>

>>

3rd Prize Skywalker 40A ESC Plus T-shirt (size XXL, XL, L, S) Est. Value $50>>

>>

>>

>>

Help support HOBBYWING of North America, "Like" them on Facebook! facebook.com/Hobbywing.NA

>>

>>

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: *** June contest sponsored by HOBBYWING of North America - What’s Wrong with this Picture? ***

there is a error on both of the pictures. lol
    MORE THAN 20 RC CARS AT THE MOMENT. BUT IM CUTTING DOWN HONEST. LOL

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: *** June contest sponsored by HOBBYWING of North America - What’s Wrong with this Picture? ***

blades mounted backwards

and the Mode 1 TX is always just Wrong
    You're so smart,, you figured out how to read this!! Or maybe ya just got lucky??

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I'm confused - it says "send in your answers". Should we send them someplace or just list them here in the thread for others to copy and use????

EDIT - now that I've read it again (the WIDE SCREEN format makes it really hard to read) it says "Please send your answers in via private message to RCU_Contest and also provide your email address and name."
    Larry
    Mastering toilet bowl effect

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yeah, it's funny the moderators in the past have changed my photos to thumbs (up load style) for just that reason,, but this guys does it this way why??
    You're so smart,, you figured out how to read this!! Or maybe ya just got lucky??

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Ok guys, sorry that there was a little mix up in this contest kicking off. The contest is kicking as stated, please find the differences between the two pictures. But please don't post the answers here. Please PM your answers to RCU_Contest. There was a little mix up in how the contest was posted here in the forums, and the thread shouldn't have been posted to allow everybody to post in the thread. They simply wanted to the initial post, and then no followup. So, I've cleaned up this thread thread and removed all the posts that were made, and then I'm locking this thread done. Please don't think this is in anyway trying to hide anything. We are simply trying to keep this contest thread as simple and uncomplicated as we can.

Thanks for understanding

Ken
    The take off is optional, but the landing is MANDATORY!!
    RCU Forum Manager
    www.gettingairborne.com
    RCKen Publications
    Brotherhood's
    Ultra Sport Brother #1
    Sig Brotherhood #4
    Balsa USA #4

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

GREAT NEWS!

The winners have been selected for the June contest. We apologize for the delay, some of the answers had to be double checked and confirmed with HOBBYWING of North America before the winners could be officially announced.. Check out our 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners and congratulations!!!!

1st Place Winner - username t-max97
    >>

>>

2nd Place Winner - username Nitrosportsrunner>>

>>

3rd Place Winner - username Karlik>>

>>

*Thanks to everyone who particpated, we are so excited to have worked with HOBBYWING of North America and a special thanks to them for donating prizes to our community this summer!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Awesome! When will the winners be contacted?
    If you dont know what your doing, its best to do it quickly.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Just ordered a plank that I plan to convert to electric - this esc will work great. Someone will contact us to get shipping address etc?
    Larry

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Would someone at least let us know what's going on? Is the hold up on hobbywings end?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I'm reminded of those letters I used to get from Ed McMahon - "you may already be a winner...."
    Larry

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Was there a contest for July???

Bob
    Club Saito #61 Cub Brotherhood #107
    Spitfire Brotherhood #143
    Kadet Brotherhood #3

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: N1EDM

Was there a contest for July???

Bob
    Yes.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hmmm, smart answer, eh???

Where's the link to get notified. I fell across the link for the June contest and was never able to find a follow-up.

Thanks,

Bob
    Kadet Brotherhood #3

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: N1EDM

Hmmm, smart answer, eh???

Where's the link to get notified. I fell across the link for the June contest and was never able to find a follow-up.

Thanks,

Bob
    Lol sorry I was in a hurry when I wrote that. The July contest thread is a couple threads under this one. If it goes the same way as this then you won't hear anything until the end of next month lol.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Thanks!!
    Kadet Brotherhood #3