Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

What Should I do if!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2013, 04:56 PM
RCPAK
My Feedback: (72)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What Should I do if!!

Hi RCU Members,

I am using RCU since 2009 and its really helping in so many areas. I even purchased a lot of great deals and I am really happy with the items I buy.

I bought a new plane over RCU about 8 months before from a senior member ( Member since 2002 with 160 good ratings) but I never got the plane. I contacted the seller, he told me he will return my money as plane got damaged by the shipping company but I never got the refund. Anyways, shortly , I launch the complaint and RCU suspend his account.

Now the account is suspended since couple of months. I need help/ suggestion if any one went through same situation and recovered his money?

Yes, I know that the seller should be contacted in anyway but what if he don't responds Etc.
Old 06-14-2013, 10:36 PM
Goldenduff

Default RE: What Should I do if!!

I have no experience with this but I always buy things online using a credit card. Sometimes I use PayPal linked to a credit card. That way if anything bad goes wrong the credit card company will refund you.

Did you pay with credit card or PayPal?!......
Old 06-15-2013, 04:14 AM
RCPAK
My Feedback: (72)

Payment was done through USPS money order. Seller also give me a rating after getting the payment. As I mentioned earlier that I was very confident of this purchase because seller has 160 good ratings.
Old 06-15-2013, 04:34 AM
Goldenduff

I do not know about UPS. Can you tell them you didn't receive the goods and they will cancel the transaction and return the money?

Double your efforts to contact the seller
Old 06-15-2013, 06:20 AM
acam37
My Feedback: (16)

All I can tell you is that you will probably never get your money back. I had the same problem with a helicopter I bought from a guy here. He ripped off about 10 people with the same helicopter. We all got together and found out his real name and where he lived, contacted the local police as well as the State Troopers in Nebraska. They do not mess with this kind of fraud. We did all the leg work for law enforcement, including all the evidence you could ask for and they wouldn't get off their lazy asses and go over and arrest the guy.