Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

What the devil is going on???????

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

What the devil is going on???????

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2013, 04:17 PM
RAMFlyer
My Feedback: (65)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What the devil is going on???????

Well, it took me two hours of trying to long on. Kept getting a notice that the web page wasn't available. Finally got on and the web page welcomed me by name. Tried going to My Forums and it said I wasn't logged in and did I want to join. Here we go again!!!!!

I thought we went through all the BS the past few week so that this wouldn't happen any more. LIES... Does anyone in power around here really know what they are doing????????????????????????????????

And YES, I know it is a free site. But I still have the right to expect the level of service that has been promised since the NEW GUYS bought out the site. Hasn't Happened Yet...

Customer Service doesn't seem to hold much weight with this administration.

Last edited by RAMFlyer; 09-10-2013 at 06:05 PM. Reason: My Poor Spelling
Old 09-10-2013, 05:43 PM
collector1231
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had that same problem. For about 30 minutes. I think it'll be fine. There is probably some bugs in the system that need to be ironed out.
Old 09-10-2013, 06:35 PM
DavidAgar
My Feedback: (108)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

They have not said why, however they did say there might be some time frames when RCU would be down. Thanks for understanding and as far as I know, none of the Mods know why. As they say, poop happens.....Thanks Dave
Old 09-11-2013, 05:08 AM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 51 Likes on 49 Posts

Understanding what???

Funny, same servers, different software,, same problems,, can't be the serversnow can it?

Took me 24 hours to log in,,,, the other sites got a lot of banner loads thissite didn't,,, Correction,,, it was asking me to log in then I get the errorscreen, then today I log in automatically,, this has been going on intermittentlysince the "upgrade".

Last edited by scale only 4 me; 09-11-2013 at 05:13 AM.