Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

get your G-10 here

Old 11-02-2013, 06:28 AM
Frasco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default get your G-10 here

Hello guys
I did not know where to post this so that it would get the most exposure.

I found a company that sells phenolics like paper based, and others in addition to G-10 at very good prices, much better than McMaster and all others.
The name is NORVA PLASTICS, it's located in Norfolk Virgina, the owner's name is Howard Everton.
I compared with McMaster, JJOrly, EPlastics, and a few others and Everton's prices beat them all
I should also mentioned widget Supply and PJ Tools, they have many hand and dremel type tools and accessories.
Hope it's ok to post here,
Frasco
Old 11-03-2013, 09:20 AM
Chad Veich
My Feedback: (60)

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

I've purchased from these guys via ebay and have received good product at a great price. They have an ebay store.
Old 11-06-2013, 01:02 PM
Frasco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Was not aware of that, please tell me if the prices were better than the other suppliers that we see normally mentioned on this site,
Old 11-06-2013, 01:21 PM
Chad Veich
My Feedback: (60)

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Hi Frasco,

I just received an order from Norva today as a matter of fact. I purchased five 12" x 12" sheets of 1/16" thick G10 for $2.75 per sheet + $12.95 shipping for a grand total of $26.70. If memory serves the same order through McMaster Carr would have been nearly $50 and that does not include the shipping. I placed the order with them via ebay on the 3rd and it arrived an hour or so ago in perfect condition. That's good service! I have had some issues with ebay and/or PayPal not calculating the shipping prices correctly but Howard at Norva has always been quick to respond to my inquiries to get the corrected totals. I certainly do not hesitate to endorse them based on the service I've received.