Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

get your G-10 here

Hello guys
    I did not know where to post this so that it would get the most exposure.

I found a company that sells phenolics like paper based, and others in addition to G-10 at very good prices, much better than McMaster and all others.
    The name is NORVA PLASTICS, it's located in Norfolk Virgina, the owner's name is Howard Everton.
    I compared with McMaster, JJOrly, EPlastics, and a few others and Everton's prices beat them all
    I should also mentioned widget Supply and PJ Tools, they have many hand and dremel type tools and accessories.
    Hope it's ok to post here,
    Frasco

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    I've purchased from these guys via ebay and have received good product at a great price. They have an ebay store.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Was not aware of that, please tell me if the prices were better than the other suppliers that we see normally mentioned on this site,

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Hi Frasco,

I just received an order from Norva today as a matter of fact. I purchased five 12" x 12" sheets of 1/16" thick G10 for $2.75 per sheet + $12.95 shipping for a grand total of $26.70. If memory serves the same order through McMaster Carr would have been nearly $50 and that does not include the shipping. I placed the order with them via ebay on the 3rd and it arrived an hour or so ago in perfect condition. That's good service! I have had some issues with ebay and/or PayPal not calculating the shipping prices correctly but Howard at Norva has always been quick to respond to my inquiries to get the corrected totals. I certainly do not hesitate to endorse them based on the service I've received.