Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

I Can't believe there's no forum for this type of flying here

Hey Gang

Didn't rc flying pretty much start with free flight and U-control? I saw a forum here for free flight, but nothing on U-control. I flew the COX airplanes when I was a kid, but now I am flying RC. My problem is, I have a grandson almost old enough to fly U-control, but as I can find no one makes them flight ready any more. I need information on how to set them up. I was told it's by having the engine set at a certain degrees. So I don't know if the rudder will give enough G's to keep it stable or what. to do. I really could use information on best engine size selection so I don't either under or over power it. (It is for a child to fly) This online club is great, I have received a lot of help here from some really good guys. Soo it really surprised me not to find anything on U-control

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    There is a control line forum here, also a 1/2A forum. Look up Stuka Stunt forum and Stunthanger Major control line suppliers are Brodak and RSM. Sig has some CL supplies. There are a number of smaller suppliers as well. Black Hawk Models, and Control line Central for example.