My experiences with Witch Wilga
Flyingthinz witch Wilga is a real show stopper at the various local rc picnics I attend.
Here are a few things I have discovered.
1. You will need all the power a .60 can generate because it is a very draggy design.
2. Get some altitude before turning because it will lose altitude during a turn.
3. It is not very well at handling crosswind landing or takeoff. Best to go into the wind. I prefer to hand launch mine.
4. Climbing and descending is best done with throttle
5. Due to the short moment between engine and witch body, I use a removal (for flight) steel cross rod to keep the witch from moving during start-up.
6. Cushion landing with power. It will not glide and drops down hard with no power.
7. Use PayPal of you are going to get it from Flyingthinz (That is a whole other issue.)
Hope you found this of some value