Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

More from team Blacksheep.

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

More from team Blacksheep.

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2013, 05:06 AM
bogbeagle

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default More from team Blacksheep.

Some very good footage of models being flown in close proximity to each other ... and to the 'edges of the air'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDw-sfXgCJA#t=370
Old 11-22-2013, 06:01 AM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts

First thought ;

That is some great looking footage while flying over the woods , stream , and unpopulated areas . (the crash footage was really wild as well) .......

Last thought ;

I'm sure glad that was in Europe somewhere , because I would NOT trust crappy nor anyone else to be flying an FPV that close to MY house !
Old 11-22-2013, 07:54 AM
hookedonrc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you go to their website, you can see that the wing is not all that big. 34" wingspan. And it looks pretty light... With a wide angle lens, I am not really sure how close they were to the houses. Not that I would want them buzzing mine, but it would probably do more damage to the camera and wing than anything else if they hit it.