Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Parkzone Mosquito

First, Horizon showed this plane "Out of Stock"...No big deal, they always show new planes that way. So, I went ahead and ordered one. Now, it is on "Back Ordered". I ordered the bind and fly version, and am still waiting.

Does "anyone" out there have one yet? They sent me the servos for the flaps, but I sure would like to have a plane to put them in.

Never mind....Parkzone just put on the BNF it won't be out till mid December.
    Last edited by hookedonrc; 12-05-2013 at 09:41 AM.
    Will add something clever and witty if I ever come up with something.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by hookedonrc View Post
    First, Horizon showed this plane "Out of Stock"...No big deal, they always show new planes that way. So, I went ahead and ordered one. Now, it is on "Back Ordered". I ordered the bind and fly version, and am still waiting.

Does "anyone" out there have one yet? They sent me the servos for the flaps, but I sure would like to have a plane to put them in.

Never mind....Parkzone just put on the BNF it won't be out till mid December.
    I'm watching this one also. Most of the local stores I use are showing an ETA of 15th December in Australia

EG http://www.modelflight.com.au/planes...bnf-basic.html

I am heading to the USA in a week for 5 days and again in January for 8 weeks so I might pick one up there if significantly cheaper.
    Last edited by Rob2160; 12-05-2013 at 11:00 PM.
    ..... frakkin cylons...

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Rob, I am not sure what the exchange rate is, but it is selling for $249 for the BNF model. Add more if you are going to do flaps and retracts, plus you need to purchase a battery for it.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by hookedonrc View Post
    Rob, I am not sure what the exchange rate is, but it is selling for $249 for the BNF model. Add more if you are going to do flaps and retracts, plus you need to purchase a battery for it.
    Thanks for the info, that works out to around $275 AUD on current rates. Not a lot of difference, I can ship it back home for free though.. If I see one locally before I go in January I'll probably just grab it here. Looking forward to this one.
    ..... frakkin cylons...

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    I am looking forward to it as well. My first twin engine plane, and I am planning to do the retracts and the flaps. Already have the servos, just not going to get the battery or retracts till I get the plane in my hands.