Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Parkzone Mosquito

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2013, 03:11 PM
hookedonrc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Parkzone Mosquito

First, Horizon showed this plane "Out of Stock"...No big deal, they always show new planes that way. So, I went ahead and ordered one. Now, it is on "Back Ordered". I ordered the bind and fly version, and am still waiting.

Does "anyone" out there have one yet? They sent me the servos for the flaps, but I sure would like to have a plane to put them in.

Never mind....Parkzone just put on the BNF it won't be out till mid December.

Last edited by hookedonrc; 12-05-2013 at 08:41 AM.
Old 12-05-2013, 09:58 PM
Rob2160

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hookedonrc
First, Horizon showed this plane "Out of Stock"...No big deal, they always show new planes that way. So, I went ahead and ordered one. Now, it is on "Back Ordered". I ordered the bind and fly version, and am still waiting.

Does "anyone" out there have one yet? They sent me the servos for the flaps, but I sure would like to have a plane to put them in.

Never mind....Parkzone just put on the BNF it won't be out till mid December.
I'm watching this one also. Most of the local stores I use are showing an ETA of 15th December in Australia

EG http://www.modelflight.com.au/planes...bnf-basic.html

I am heading to the USA in a week for 5 days and again in January for 8 weeks so I might pick one up there if significantly cheaper.

Last edited by Rob2160; 12-05-2013 at 10:00 PM.
Old 12-06-2013, 04:54 AM
hookedonrc

Rob, I am not sure what the exchange rate is, but it is selling for $249 for the BNF model. Add more if you are going to do flaps and retracts, plus you need to purchase a battery for it.
Old 12-06-2013, 06:04 AM
Rob2160

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hookedonrc
Rob, I am not sure what the exchange rate is, but it is selling for $249 for the BNF model. Add more if you are going to do flaps and retracts, plus you need to purchase a battery for it.
Thanks for the info, that works out to around $275 AUD on current rates. Not a lot of difference, I can ship it back home for free though.. If I see one locally before I go in January I'll probably just grab it here. Looking forward to this one.
Old 12-06-2013, 06:41 AM
hookedonrc

I am looking forward to it as well. My first twin engine plane, and I am planning to do the retracts and the flaps. Already have the servos, just not going to get the battery or retracts till I get the plane in my hands.