Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

Another Alledged Light Fingered Louie - In Florida

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Another Alledged Light Fingered Louie - In Florida

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2013, 10:19 AM
on_your_six
My Feedback: (11)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Another Alledged Light Fingered Louie - In Florida

Watch Video as he walks out with a TRex 700N - $1,300 Can this be a sticky too?

http://www.local10.com/news/thief-steals-13k-remote-control-helicopter/-/1717324/23337894/-/vavldy/-/index.html

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	FloridaTheft.jpg
Views:	2023
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	1946513  
Old 12-10-2013, 11:20 AM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by on_your_six
Watch Video as he walks out with a TRex 700N - $1,300 Can this be a sticky too?

http://www.local10.com/news/thief-steals-13k-remote-control-helicopter/-/1717324/23337894/-/vavldy/-/index.html

You got it. This is a sticky now. Losers like this just burn me up. I hope we can catch him.

Ken
Old 12-10-2013, 11:33 AM
AMA 74894
My Feedback: (1)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

thanks for that Ken... I was actually checking the news feeds to make sure he hadn't already been caught...
it appears he is still at large.
Old 12-10-2013, 02:23 PM
on_your_six

Thanks Ken, always staying ahead of the curve. I sure hope that some store owners take notice. We are in this together. If you have high shrinkage, we pay higher prices. It is in our interest to keep the alleged thieves home playing COD.
Old 12-10-2013, 03:33 PM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts

That still shot really shows the thief's face well , SOMEONE will recognize him for sure !

I agree with all that's been said here , and as on your six said , we all pay higher prices because of thieves like the one pictured . And it ain't just hobby toys , could you imagine how much cheaper all of our insurances would be , for instance , if every "slip and fall artist" was eliminated ?
Old 12-10-2013, 08:08 PM
countilaw

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There was a guy that walked into my local hobby shop with a foamie plane he had bought a few days before. He claimed the plane wouldn't fly and wanted his money back. The manager told him that the plane was not warranted for crash damage. He said ok. He claimed to have a gift card and wanted to look for something to spend the money on. He walked over to where the foamie planes were and swapped the damaged plane, that was in the original box, with a new one. When he started to walk out of the store the manage stopped him and handed his damaged plane back and took the new plane from him.

The crooked customer's response was, "How did that happen?"

Frank
Old 12-12-2013, 02:14 PM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 51 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by init4fun
That still shot really shows the thief's face well , SOMEONE will recognize him for sure !

I agree with all that's been said here , and as on your six said , we all pay higher prices because of thieves like the one pictured . And it ain't just hobby toys , could you imagine how much cheaper all of our insurances would be , for instance , if every "slip and fall artist" was eliminated ?
Laws won't change for the better as long as the lawers are the one's making them
Old 01-02-2018, 09:37 PM
complete23

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yes i am watching this all and i will making how smoothly he did but i am quite thinking how he is clever
Old 09-13-2018, 02:31 PM
RCb-87

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It is wrong but customers dont pay more because of theives. The corps just like it to be thought that way. Leave them alone. Just like govt with taxes.

fluctuations in markets only go one way and its always against us. They can have the best year ever but still cry for more profits. Projected profits losses lol.

Others will offer the new customer a much better deal than the mug who signs with loyalty.
Old 11-01-2018, 12:09 PM
on_your_six

It looks like they continue to have snatch and dash problems. Come on guys a panic lock would solve it quick or changing layout of registers. I was searching to see if original culprit had been caught.

https://www.local10.com/news/man-run...te-control-car

Last edited by on_your_six; 11-01-2018 at 12:13 PM.