Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

WL Toys V959 quad copter accessories?

For Christmas this year I got a WL Toys V595 quad copter. It is the first real RC I have ever had and want to keep it nice by buying a case and a canopy that protects the rotors. I have looked online and can't find anything specifically for it but I was wondering if someone knows of something that will work with it. Also as I said before this is my first RC so dumb it down as much as possible
    Here is a picture of it
    Thanks
    Last edited by akhobbit2089; 01-06-2014 at 10:54 PM.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    I got a V959 also and was thinking it needs a box of some type too. Thing is, you're not going to find one ready made so I would suggest a plastic drawer set with 2 drawers. These can be found at Home Depot or Target. Then you can get some sheet foam that can be cut to protect it. You can use the second drawer for spare parts and tools (you will be collecting a lot of these )
    Whacha mean right is left and left is right?