Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

WL Toys V959 quad copter accessories?

Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

WL Toys V959 quad copter accessories?

Old 01-06-2014, 09:52 PM
akhobbit2089

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WL Toys V959 quad copter accessories?

For Christmas this year I got a WL Toys V595 quad copter. It is the first real RC I have ever had and want to keep it nice by buying a case and a canopy that protects the rotors. I have looked online and can't find anything specifically for it but I was wondering if someone knows of something that will work with it. Also as I said before this is my first RC so dumb it down as much as possible
Here is a picture of it
Thanks

Last edited by akhobbit2089; 01-06-2014 at 09:54 PM.
Old 01-11-2014, 09:15 PM
JohnFTexas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got a V959 also and was thinking it needs a box of some type too. Thing is, you're not going to find one ready made so I would suggest a plastic drawer set with 2 drawers. These can be found at Home Depot or Target. Then you can get some sheet foam that can be cut to protect it. You can use the second drawer for spare parts and tools (you will be collecting a lot of these )