The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Dealmetic Not Bad

Old 02-05-2014, 11:28 AM
topspin

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Dealmetic Not Bad

My next door neighbors kid has one of those little 1/10 scale trucks. Last week the motor burned out and my neighbor asked me if I thought it was possible to find a replacement motor so I told him I would look. Well I found one at Dealmetic and it was uner 20 bucks so I ordered it and while I was at it I ordered two motors for a couple of bash projects I have on the back burner.

So I placed the order on January 28 and it shipped the next day??? Chinese New Year??? I guess they don't use that as an excuse. Anyway I just checked the tracking number and it is in New York so I expect it any day now. Pretty good service considering the CNY holiday and by the way, it went out by Hong Kong post and not some weird outpost in the Pacific.

I'm not saying anyone should run right out and buy stuff from them but my first experience with them has been great. I used to get really good service from Leaders hobby before they went belly up.
Old 02-06-2014, 02:24 PM
topspin

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

In case anyone who flies electric is interested this is the same motor I used to turn a Wildcat into a Hellcat++.

Here is the build thread: http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69263

This plane is so fast it's scarry but it handles like a dream.
Old 02-06-2014, 02:50 PM
flyinwalenda

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

They are ,as far as I know, the old Leaders Hobby and I always had good service from them.
Old 02-07-2014, 08:16 AM
topspin

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Well they don't have as much stuff as they used to but they still have really good motors and ESC's at great prices. That's really all I ever bought from them anyway except for some 64mm EDF units that were also excellent. It looks like they have good prices on "Hunger" (weird name) batteries but I bet it takes a month or more for them to ship to the US.

Search this Thread