Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Kudos to John G at Hobby Services

I have a Futaba 10C radio that did not have a user manual with it and was assured by people that should know that they were impossible to come by. I never for a moment believed that. To think that Futaba had exactly the same number of manuals printed as they had radios produced was preposterous. They made 1,000,000 radios and 1,000,000 manuals? Come on. I always believed that it was simply a matter of contacting someone who wanted to get off his butt and look. John G at Hobby Services is that man and I want to publicly acknowledge him. I contacted Hobby Services to ask about a window on the back of a 7C radio that covered the bind lights and in the same email mentioned that I could also use a manual for a 10C. John G replied with the part number for the window and said if he could locate a manual, he would include it also. That means he was willing to get off his butt and look or at least assign the task of looking to someone else. The point is that he cared enough for Futaba customers to make it happen. Thank you John G and Hobby Services.
    \"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice; In practice, there is\"

Intolerance is not to be tolerated

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    I've had an experience with Hobby Services similar to yours. Classy bunch, there
    #26 Club Saito (2) FA-62's, FA-90TS, FA-120R3, FA-125a
    -Glowhead Brother #2 -

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    We'll let John know of your appreciation for his effort.

You can also download the manuals from here: http://www.futaba-rc.com/downloads/manuals.html

Last edited by Bax; 02-14-2014 at 01:27 PM.
    Bill Baxter, Manager Hobby Services/Futaba Service/North America
    3002 N. Apollo Dr. Ste. 1 Champaign, IL 61822 USA
    Service Phone: 217 398-0007
    Email: hobbyservices@hobbico.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Thanks, guys. I should have said upfront that I realize the manual can be downloaded. In fact, a fellow flier who assumed I didn't know that, did it for me and printed it. But I wanted a factory, bound manual that I could put in the original box with the radio in case it ever needs to move on. Many thanks to everyone involved.
    \"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice; In practice, there is\"

Intolerance is not to be tolerated