The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Kudos to John G at Hobby Services

Old 02-13-2014, 12:30 PM
JollyPopper

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Kudos to John G at Hobby Services

I have a Futaba 10C radio that did not have a user manual with it and was assured by people that should know that they were impossible to come by. I never for a moment believed that. To think that Futaba had exactly the same number of manuals printed as they had radios produced was preposterous. They made 1,000,000 radios and 1,000,000 manuals? Come on. I always believed that it was simply a matter of contacting someone who wanted to get off his butt and look. John G at Hobby Services is that man and I want to publicly acknowledge him. I contacted Hobby Services to ask about a window on the back of a 7C radio that covered the bind lights and in the same email mentioned that I could also use a manual for a 10C. John G replied with the part number for the window and said if he could locate a manual, he would include it also. That means he was willing to get off his butt and look or at least assign the task of looking to someone else. The point is that he cared enough for Futaba customers to make it happen. Thank you John G and Hobby Services.
Old 02-13-2014, 04:35 PM
Rv7garage

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I've had an experience with Hobby Services similar to yours. Classy bunch, there
Old 02-14-2014, 11:23 AM
Bax

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

We'll let John know of your appreciation for his effort.

You can also download the manuals from here: http://www.futaba-rc.com/downloads/manuals.html

Last edited by Bax; 02-14-2014 at 11:27 AM.
Old 02-14-2014, 12:46 PM
chuckk2

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

10C Manual
http://manuals.hobbico.com/fut/10c-2_4ghz-manual.pdf
Old 02-14-2014, 04:58 PM
JollyPopper

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Thanks, guys. I should have said upfront that I realize the manual can be downloaded. In fact, a fellow flier who assumed I didn't know that, did it for me and printed it. But I wanted a factory, bound manual that I could put in the original box with the radio in case it ever needs to move on. Many thanks to everyone involved.

Search this Thread