Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

Anyone else not recieve refund from HobbyKing?

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Anyone else not recieve refund from HobbyKing?

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2014, 03:17 PM
xcz5785
My Feedback: (21)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry Anyone else not recieve refund from HobbyKing?

I placed an order with HobbyKing using paypal on January 16. I quickly realized that I ordered a wrong item and cancelled the order and asked for a refund to my Paypal account. I was using the Live Chat and was told I would receive the refund in 7 business days. It is now February 20 and still no refund after several Live Chat inquiries. One chat I was told was they were having a problem with Paypal refunds, which is obviously a lie. I have filed a dispute with PayPal and am three days away from being able to escalate the dispute. I have kept all the chat logs as screen shots and email. Hopefully Paypal can get my $197 back. Any suggestions? I know many have had no trouble with refunds, I want to hear from those that have.

Thanks,
Chris