Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: WRAM show

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

WRAM show

I visited the show on Friday it was a total waste of time and money. It took me 3.5 hours to get there only to stay about 1.5 hours. There were perhaps 100 vendors that were trying to sell junk that they could not sell elsewhere. Hobbico and Horizon were there that was it for national representation. do yourself a favor stay home save your money and go to Toledo. I will never again waste my time going to this show.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Well, not to be contrary, but I went and enjoyed it. I thought it was well worthwhile. But then I only had to drive 1.5 hours.

I was disappointed at how little "old school" stuff there was. I did not see a single kit or glow engine for sale. But I can understand that vendors have limited space and transportation and bring only the stuff that sells the most.
    Last edited by JPMacG; 02-23-2014 at 11:46 AM.
    Glow Head #6, UltraSport #70