Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

paypal "refund"

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2014, 08:24 AM
RuneG

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts
Default paypal "refund"

Hi
I payed some money to a US netshop but he could not deliver the goods so he refunded the money "back" to Paypal, this is 5 days ago now (got a mail from Paypal) but still the money is not showing up in my Paypal Balance..do I have to do anything to get it into my Balance or is this happening just by itself...and how long time is it normal before it shows up???? anyone who knows?????
Old 04-08-2014, 11:54 AM
eddieC
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BOHICA with PP.

They LOVE to hang onto your money, and charge you for the privilege. Did you get an email that it's in the works? At any rate, contact PP customer service (preferably by phone) and complain. And prepare to wait some more.
Old 04-08-2014, 11:03 PM
RuneG

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by eddieC
BOHICA with PP.

They LOVE to hang onto your money, and charge you for the privilege. Did you get an email that it's in the works? At any rate, contact PP customer service (preferably by phone) and complain. And prepare to wait some more.
Rc XXXX just sent you a full refund of $505,80 USD for your purchase.
It may take 3-5 business days to receive the refund in your PayPal account.
If you have any questions about this refund, please contact XXXXXX.
To see all the transaction details, please log into your PayPal account. It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
this is what I got from Paypal (I X'd the Company name )
Old 04-09-2014, 08:04 AM
AMA 74894
My Feedback: (1)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by RuneG
It may take 3-5 business days to receive the refund in your PayPal account
three to five business days (monday - friday)
your money should be back in your account by friday. (you should not need to do anything for this to happen)

if for any reason, your money is NOT back in your account on friday, then I would contact Paypal.

hope that helps.