The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Kintec Racing

Old 10-07-2014, 04:17 PM
JUSTMECAT

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Thumbs up Kintec Racing

My bad. Great service and support. Stick with site email.

Last edited by JUSTMECAT; 10-09-2014 at 05:19 PM. Reason: corrected
Old 11-25-2014, 06:00 PM
JUSTMECAT

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

As a parting gift to my fellow boaters and a poke at the guys on the K???EC mailing list. Stay away from this supplier. Went to war over a motor that retails for $60. Free to the ?? supplier to replace. I have since installed threaded shafts, 4082 2200kv leopards, 180A esc's, carbon dual ring, cooled mounts, grease-able bearing supported tube supports,full carbon reinforcement, canopy flotation, canopy bolts and counter rotating X447's. Sold this package for $1250 and another "KINTEC" "ARTR",in trade, that has never seen water due to more dramatic issues. I'm not the only person with issues with this supplier. Gonna keep profitting off their junk. Thank you Jan. Keep up the good work.
Old 11-27-2014, 08:27 PM
JUSTMECAT

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I have been told to close the original thread by moderator. Not happening. Am currently inspecting and documenting 2 more boats and entertaining to buy on 9 more defective "ARTR's." Contact me if you have one that is defective and wish to sell or have repaired. List is growing so give me a couple days to reply. Thank you.