Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

old timers look here must be 50+ years only

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

old timers look here must be 50+ years only

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2016, 08:23 AM
FlyerInOKC
My Feedback: (6)

Received 272 Likes on 237 Posts

Amen Donny amen! Hello my name is Mike and I am a nonfinisheraholic! My unfinished airplanes are too embarrassing in number to list.

Donny if your area in Texas is anything like Oklahoma snow is not a worry but those occasional ice storms are real killers! We had fog here with visibility of about 20 feet. I'm glad my morning commute is from the coffee pot to the desk!
Old 12-05-2016, 08:45 AM
Telemaster Sales UK

Received 146 Likes on 123 Posts

We've had some glorious mornings here recently, cold but calm, so good flying weather. As I'm over 1200 feet above sea level we can get a bit of snow but we only had one day of it last winter and so far we've had none.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Dec 2016 (Small).JPG
Views:	158
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	2192332   Click image for larger version

Name:	Yesterday Morning Chez Moi. (Small).JPG
Views:	122
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	2192333  
Old 12-05-2016, 09:15 AM
donnyman

Received 124 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by FlyerInOKC
Amen Donny amen! Hello my name is Mike and I am a nonfinisheraholic! My unfinished airplanes are too embarrassing in number to list.

Donny if your area in Texas is anything like Oklahoma snow is not a worry but those occasional ice storms are real killers! We had fog here with visibility of about 20 feet. I'm glad my morning commute is from the coffee pot to the desk!
We don't get much freezing here though it does occur usually doesn't last more than a few days ...And thats too much!...... The rain we have now has put a delay on my new shop construction ......too wet...it is decreasing but I will have to wait for the soil to dry a little. Bummer.

we welcome all to the "nonfinisheraholic mononimous group" the more the merrier.

Last edited by donnyman; 12-05-2016 at 09:19 AM.
Old 12-05-2016, 09:59 AM
Telemaster Sales UK

I suppose that I should join the non-finisher group too. I can only say in my defence that some of the models referred to in evidence were not built by me but bought as "bargains!" .

Un-started kits
Fokker D VII, Stampe Monitor, Flying Flea, DB SE5, Supra Fly, ARTF Acrowot, ARTF Foam glider of some sort and a French kit called a Baron. (8)

Complete airframes awaiting engines and radios
DB Auster, North American Harvard, (I have two of these!) DSM Aerostar(4)

Projects or part-complete models
KK Outlaw, Telemaster 66, Peter Russell STOL, , WOT 4, (I have two of these as well!) Majestic Major, Double Sized Tomboy, Roy Scott BE2e, Mick Reeves 1/3 scale Sopwith Camel. (I was given this model on condition that I finished it!) (9)
So that's twenty-one models in the attic.
Old 12-05-2016, 10:28 AM
Carlos Murphy
My Feedback: (72)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've done 2 conversions of glow planes to volters, a Hobbico Twin Star and a Rich Urovich OV-10 Bronco and both are great flyers.
Electric planes last much longer too, no vibration, you don't have to butcher the cowls and they don't get oil-soaked,
P.S. The Hobbico Twin Star IS a twin trainer, very easy to fly even on a engine out.

Last edited by Carlos Murphy; 12-05-2016 at 01:41 PM.
Old 12-05-2016, 01:34 PM
acdii

Received 97 Likes on 88 Posts

I have the ideal plane setup for electric for a first timer. An LT-25 with an Eflite Power 25 870Kv, 40 Amp Speed controller and a 3S 3000 Mah Lipo. Quick easy build, very well mannered, and good flight times on the 3S packs.

http://sigmfg.com/cgi-bin/dpsmart.ex...ftF.html?E+Sig
http://www.e-fliterc.com/Products/De...odID=EFLM4025A
http://www.e-fliterc.com/Products/De...dID=EFLA1040LB
http://www.e-fliterc.com/Products/De...D=EFLB30003S30
Old 12-05-2016, 01:42 PM
smoketrailcharlie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

acdii Thanks for the info,Still not sure what I am going to do.,Take care Smoke trail Charlie
Old 12-05-2016, 01:49 PM
FlyerInOKC

Originally Posted by acdii
I have the ideal plane setup for electric for a first timer. An LT-25 with an Eflite Power 25 870Kv, 40 Amp Speed controller and a 3S 3000 Mah Lipo. Quick easy build, very well mannered, and good flight times on the 3S packs.

http://sigmfg.com/cgi-bin/dpsmart.ex...ftF.html?E+Sig
http://www.e-fliterc.com/Products/De...odID=EFLM4025A
http://www.e-fliterc.com/Products/De...dID=EFLA1040LB
http://www.e-fliterc.com/Products/De...D=EFLB30003S30

Why would he want an ARF when he could build it? (Friends don't let friends buy ARFs!)

http://www.sigmfg.com/IndexText/SIGRC74.html
Old 12-05-2016, 05:37 PM
acdii

That was supposed to be the link to the kit, not the arf, but looks like it goes to their main page instead.

http://www.sigplanes.com/SIG-Kadet-LT-25-Kit_p_68.html
Old 12-06-2016, 06:26 AM
FlyerInOKC

I stand... er...sit corrected!
Old 12-06-2016, 06:33 AM
acdii

, I buy ARF to fly so I don't break the ones I built. roflmfao
Old 12-06-2016, 08:22 AM
FlyerInOKC

Originally Posted by acdii
, I buy ARF to fly so I don't break the ones I built. roflmfao
You must be one of the Aleck Brothers, the smart one! ;-)
Old 12-06-2016, 09:22 AM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Well, let's see what I have on tap. First of all I have been working on getting through some medical procedures. I am recovering from a partial knee replacement in my right leg and I'm finally to the point that everybody told me it would be worth the surgery. Everybody said that once it stops hurting from the surgery you'll find that it was worth it. I'm finally that for the most part it's done hurting. Occasionally it still pops backwards while I'm walking and I'm still working on getting the strength back in my knee, but I'm finding that it sure hurts a lot less than it did before when I was grinding bone on bone in my knee. Now I'm getting ready to do a carpal tunnel surgery on each wrist, with pinched nerves in each elbow. That's the product of 20 years in professional work in the IT fields and 20 years in computers before that. So I guess I pretty much brought the carpal tunnel on myself!!!!!

Now as far as what I want to do with the hobby this winter. My first plans are to finish up the SR Batteries Eindecker that I started last year. It should look just like the Eindecker in Jrich's pictures, especially since I've used his build thread as inspiration throughout my build. I've got the frame up finished and now I just need to start the radio install and then cover it. After that it will be a maiden flight and then back in for weathering. Luckily here in Oklahoma we usually find flying days throughout the winter, so I should be able to find a day to maiden it and not have to wait till spring.

I want to start to build a Gnome 2m glider from RCM plans downloaded from Outerzone.

My club found a water site to fly from this year, so now I need to get some planes ready for float flying. I have a 30cc trainer from Aeroworks that I reviewed for RCU. I have a set of floats that I got for that I need to put together (foam 2 piece floats), sheet, and the fiberglass. And then mount.

After I finished the Eindecker I had planned on starting up a Balsa USA Fokker D-VII that I have been collecting everything for. But lately I've been getting the urge to get a TF P-51 ARF back in the air. I had one that I let run out of fuel and the weeds did a real number on, and I've been dragging my feet on putting together a new one. I'm thinking about stripping the covering and fiberglassing the new one and repainting in a new scheme and doing all the panel line and rivel detail work.

So, that's pretty much what I'm considering on working on. The Eindecker is first up. After that I'll look at the choices and pick something and go from there.

Ken
Old 12-06-2016, 09:26 AM
Telemaster Sales UK

My Latest Project.

As regular contributors will know, about 15-20 years ago I sold two models, a Junior 60 and a Telemaster 66, to my cousin Nick whose father, my Uncle Geoff, taught me how to build model aircraft. Unfortunately Geoff died of cancer when Nick was still a baby so he never knew his father and never took to aeromodelling; bicycle racing is his thing. When I was last back in England I bought the models back.

The port wing of the Telemaster was severely warped but with a bit of heat from a heat gun on the Solartex, I have persuaded the wing back into the correct position. I have also removed the Merco 35 from the model and got it to run on a test stand. The engine was jammed solid with congealed castor oil and much of the airframe was similarly dirty but a quick going over with some oven cleaner soon got rid of that. I had forgotten just how dirty castor-based fuel was! The engine was a different proposition. Even the silencer retaining screws were hard to remove! Eventually however, I managed to remove the silencer and the carburettor and placing the O ring in a safe place, I boiled the engine in company with an old Irvine 20 and a Thunder Tiger F91S crankcase in a pan of boiling antifreeze for an hour or so. This loosened the engine off and after lubricating it with light oil, I got it to run on the test stand.

I plan to fit a modern 2.4gHz receiver to the model and to use it as a club trainer. I will run the Merco on fuel containing a modern synthetic oil. If I wreck the engine I have at least four others up in the attic which would drop straight into the Telemaster's engine mount.

Picture of our younger selves below as well as pictures of the engine restoration process. If I get the time today I will try running up the engine on the test stand again but using its own silencer rather than the BCM strap-on shown in the picture.

Eagle eyed viewers will have noticed that the fuselage appears to be rather short. The story behind that is that I swapped a smaller trainer for the Telemaster, complete and ready to fly, though thoroughly repaired! The fuselage of the 66 inch version was made out of slotted together lite-ply. My inadequate piloting skills soon broke that and I was left with the nose section, the wing and tailplane. I built another fuselage but having made the longerons from spruce, it was too heavy. Two house moves later I built a third fuselage but I had nothing to work on except an old advert giving me the overall length of the fuselage. I assumed that this included the rudder. It didn't! Therefore my fuselage is about one and a half inches (37mm) shorter than it should be! The model still flew very well. .

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Engines cooking (Small).JPG
Views:	131
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	2192424   Click image for larger version

Name:	Merco 35 (1) (Small).JPG
Views:	144
Size:	75.4 KB
ID:	2192425   Click image for larger version

Name:	Tele 66 (Small).jpg
Views:	130
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	2192426  
Old 12-06-2016, 10:29 AM
jwrich
My Feedback: (17)

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Ken, you are going to love flying the Eindecker, mine is now on it's 4th owner, I really didn't want to sell but a club member wanted a WW 1 airplane and made an offer I couldn't pass up. He likes WW II warplanes and I told him the Eindecker was not his style of flying. It is in a good home, Ed from Tulsa has it now. He has the larger scale, expensive one from Italy with 9 cylinder radial engine. He takes them both to the events, flys the big one maybe once and several flights on my older Eindecker.

You have seen my two Fokker D-VIIs, you posted pictures of them from the Warbirds Over Oklahoma and the Warbirds Over Texas on RCU. The yellow one crashed & red one I am still flying, it is a great flying airplane. I have another BUSA Fokker D-VII kit and a BUSA Sopwith Pup kit waiting to be built. I should finish the BUSA Fokker Dr-1 soon and the maiden flight in March/April. Then I'll start the Fokker D-VII.

Glad to see you are on the mend. Health issues have keep me close to home for the events, just the ones around Oklahoma. Hope to see you at the Okie Dawn Patrol at Guthrie this year. This will be the third year, we have a great turn out for both years. I'll keep you informed.

Take care and Merry Christmas
Rich

Old 12-06-2016, 11:23 AM
acdii

Originally Posted by FlyerInOKC
You must be one of the Aleck Brothers, the smart one! ;-)

President and accountable I is.
Old 12-06-2016, 11:27 AM
acdii

Originally Posted by RCKen
Well, let's see what I have on tap. First of all I have been working on getting through some medical procedures. I am recovering from a partial knee replacement in my right leg and I'm finally to the point that everybody told me it would be worth the surgery. Everybody said that once it stops hurting from the surgery you'll find that it was worth it. I'm finally that for the most part it's done hurting. Occasionally it still pops backwards while I'm walking and I'm still working on getting the strength back in my knee, but I'm finding that it sure hurts a lot less than it did before when I was grinding bone on bone in my knee. Now I'm getting ready to do a carpal tunnel surgery on each wrist, with pinched nerves in each elbow. That's the product of 20 years in professional work in the IT fields and 20 years in computers before that. So I guess I pretty much brought the carpal tunnel on myself!!!!!

Now as far as what I want to do with the hobby this winter. My first plans are to finish up the SR Batteries Eindecker that I started last year. It should look just like the Eindecker in Jrich's pictures, especially since I've used his build thread as inspiration throughout my build. I've got the frame up finished and now I just need to start the radio install and then cover it. After that it will be a maiden flight and then back in for weathering. Luckily here in Oklahoma we usually find flying days throughout the winter, so I should be able to find a day to maiden it and not have to wait till spring.

I want to start to build a Gnome 2m glider from RCM plans downloaded from Outerzone.

My club found a water site to fly from this year, so now I need to get some planes ready for float flying. I have a 30cc trainer from Aeroworks that I reviewed for RCU. I have a set of floats that I got for that I need to put together (foam 2 piece floats), sheet, and the fiberglass. And then mount.

After I finished the Eindecker I had planned on starting up a Balsa USA Fokker D-VII that I have been collecting everything for. But lately I've been getting the urge to get a TF P-51 ARF back in the air. I had one that I let run out of fuel and the weeds did a real number on, and I've been dragging my feet on putting together a new one. I'm thinking about stripping the covering and fiberglassing the new one and repainting in a new scheme and doing all the panel line and rivel detail work.

So, that's pretty much what I'm considering on working on. The Eindecker is first up. After that I'll look at the choices and pick something and go from there.

Ken

No SIG Wonder? I wonder what you did with it.
Old 12-06-2016, 12:22 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin

Originally Posted by jwrich
Ken, you are going to love flying the Eindecker, mine is now on it's 4th owner, I really didn't want to sell but a club member wanted a WW 1 airplane and made an offer I couldn't pass up. He likes WW II warplanes and I told him the Eindecker was not his style of flying. It is in a good home, Ed from Tulsa has it now. He has the larger scale, expensive one from Italy with 9 cylinder radial engine. He takes them both to the events, flys the big one maybe once and several flights on my older Eindecker.

You have seen my two Fokker D-VIIs, you posted pictures of them from the Warbirds Over Oklahoma and the Warbirds Over Texas on RCU. The yellow one crashed & red one I am still flying, it is a great flying airplane. I have another BUSA Fokker D-VII kit and a BUSA Sopwith Pup kit waiting to be built. I should finish the BUSA Fokker Dr-1 soon and the maiden flight in March/April. Then I'll start the Fokker D-VII.

Glad to see you are on the mend. Health issues have keep me close to home for the events, just the ones around Oklahoma. Hope to see you at the Okie Dawn Patrol at Guthrie this year. This will be the third year, we have a great turn out for both years. I'll keep you informed.

Take care and Merry Christmas
Rich

I'm hoping to get the Eindecker finished in time for the Dawn Patrol this year. I wanted to come this year, but I didn't have any WWI birds to fly, and my knee was so bad at that point that even coming up to cover the event was out of the question. When bone it grinding on bone in a knee it makes it hard to think on just about anything else. Even wearing a brace it was still hard to get around. And then I had to totally ground myself the better part of the flying season. As I said, I'm waiting for carpal tunnel surgery. I was flying my Hangar 9 Taylorcraft. I love that plane. It was my warm up plane. It was so smooth flying and I would fly it to get my fingers loose for the day, or do calm down before I fly something else. Anyway, I did a little bit of a wing over on it and it went into a bit of a funky spin, and I had the elevators full down, and the the full left position. To recover I needed to bring the right stick back to neutral. Because of my carpal tunnel my thumb locked in position and I couldn't move it at all. I couldn't even lift it to let the spring bring the stick back to center. I watched the plane just spin into the ground and total itself. So, because of that I have totally grounded myself until I get my carpal tunnel surgeries done and I can work my hands again without fear of them locking up.

On my Fokker D-VII still have some of the expensive stuff to pick up to finish it. I have been collecting stuff along the way to work on the plane, but I don't have it all. I got the gun kits and wheels when I bought the kit, BUSA gave me a package price when I bought it at Warbirds Over Colorado. I managed to find some of the last Glen Torrence cockpit detail kits for this plane that are out there. I have the Arizona models engine detail kit. But I still need to buy the the engine for the plane, the covering, and the scale pilot. I want to do the plane up as Ernst Udet's red plane. I'm going to send off to Lyle Vasser and have him do a scale pilot that looks exactly like Udet. So there is $200 there. The lozenge covering for the underside of each wing is $95 per wing, and then you still have the covering for the rest of the plane. So I'm figuring that I still have somewhere around $600-$800 needed to finish out the plane!!!

No SIG Wonder? I wonder what you did with it.

I still need to build one of those too. I was at the Toledo show 2 years back and was talking with the guys in the Sig booth and we were talking about the Wonder. I actually bought another kit of it while I was standing there and they asked me if I was going to build it electric, and I said "Hell no!!! Glow all the way!!!!" Then as I was driving home I started to think about it. When you build a Wonder with a glow engine you have to find a place to set it get it started and tuned. Then you have to fumble with it while you get your radio in your hand and you have this spinning prop, even at idle it's dangerous. And I thought, maybe electric might be the way to go. So when I got home I jumped on Hobby King and ordered a cheap ESC and motor for it, and then left it sitting in the box. Maybe I need to knock it out. I don't know why I put this off? Because this really is the kind of kit that can be knocked out in a weekend. I'll have to give this some serious thought!!!!

Thanks for putting this back in my grey cells.

Ken
Old 12-06-2016, 02:12 PM
acdii

I was there, Mike wanted you to do a review of it too. That's why I keep hounding you about it. LOL
Old 12-06-2016, 02:43 PM
smoketrailcharlie

We do not have a club near where I live,however there is a few guys get together and fly piston aircraft.I have a small farm and my friend and I fly hellis. He has a powered foam glider Conseseco I believe and he loves it .I just bought one for my wife.She has never flown anything but two Mln, with one of my hellis.Its surprising how far they can go in two Min. with a complete novice at the controls I must say I'm a bit jealous of you being in France .I passed thru there in rout to Spain from Germany many years ago,.Telemaster you have been so helpful.Thanks again.S,T,C,
Old 12-06-2016, 05:37 PM
GallopingGhostler

Received 80 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by RCKen
I am recovering from a partial knee replacement in my right leg and I'm finally to the point that everybody told me it would be worth the surgery. Everybody said that once it stops hurting from the surgery you'll find that it was worth it. I'm finally that for the most part it's done hurting. Occasionally it still pops backwards while I'm walking and I'm still working on getting the strength back in my knee, but I'm finding that it sure hurts a lot less than it did before when I was grinding bone on bone in my knee. Now I'm getting ready to do a carpal tunnel surgery on each wrist, with pinched nerves in each elbow. That's the product of 20 years in professional work in the IT fields and 20 years in computers before that. So I guess I pretty much brought the carpal tunnel on myself!!!!!
Don't know if this might help with less serious issues. Sounds like yours have seriously progressed. I'm not quite at that point yet, but found that if I substantially eliminate wheat in all its forms in my diet, arthritic pain in my elbow and hand go away. If I cheat and start partaking in the stuff again for a month or two, it returns. Doctors like Permutter, Neurologist (author of Grain Brain), Grundy and Davis, Cardiologists (authors of Dr. Grundy's Diet Evolution and Wheat Belly) mention wheat is an inflammatory agent. I've got all 3 books, and they are worth reading. They are good reads, too on reducing coronary artery disease, stroke and dementia risk.

Last edited by GallopingGhostler; 12-06-2016 at 05:40 PM.
Old 12-06-2016, 09:40 PM
Telemaster Sales UK

STC, you tell me that your friend has a powered, presumably electric-powered foam glider. I hesitate to say this on this thread as we are all dyed-in-the-wool builders but this is another way of learning how to fly!

A chap I knew, an Englishman who lives up near Amboise, had built severa,l mainly vintage/old-timer model aeroplanes but was too nervous to fly them. He bought a three-channel foam electric-powered glider and succeeded in crashing it on its maiden flight through having the c/g in the wrong place; he says! I turned up several months later, once he'd repaired it, and took it up for him in a wind which was stronger than that in which I would normally fly such a model. I handed him the transmitter and he managed a ragged circuit in which he lost a lot of height before handing the transmitter back to me.

After that he had several flights with it before buying an ARTF four-channel electric glider. He crashed at least one of those before getting the hang of ailerons but then there was no stopping him. A four-channel WOT 4 Foam-E followed on my recommendation. http://www.stevewebb.co.uk/index.php...&area=Aircraft . Despite this model having no dihedral he was able to manage it, then he went on to a Pitts Special which he loved. By this process of flying electric ARTF foamies in which he had little emotional investment he was able to gain the confidence to be able to fly his precious vintage models again.

At the very least you could get in some stick time on your wife's glider while building the trainer! .
Old 12-07-2016, 06:32 AM
FlyerInOKC

Originally Posted by Telemaster Sales UK
STC, you tell me that your friend has a powered, presumably electric-powered foam glider. I hesitate to say this on this thread as we are all dyed-in-the-wool builders but this is another way of learning how to fly!

A chap I knew, an Englishman who lives up near Amboise, had built severa,l mainly vintage/old-timer model aeroplanes but was too nervous to fly them. He bought a three-channel foam electric-powered glider and succeeded in crashing it on its maiden flight through having the c/g in the wrong place; he says! I turned up several months later, once he'd repaired it, and took it up for him in a wind which was stronger than that in which I would normally fly such a model. I handed him the transmitter and he managed a ragged circuit in which he lost a lot of height before handing the transmitter back to me.

After that he had several flights with it before buying an ARTF four-channel electric glider. He crashed at least one of those before getting the hang of ailerons but then there was no stopping him. A four-channel WOT 4 Foam-E followed on my recommendation. http://www.stevewebb.co.uk/index.php...&area=Aircraft . Despite this model having no dihedral he was able to manage it, then he went on to a Pitts Special which he loved. By this process of flying electric ARTF foamies in which he had little emotional investment he was able to gain the confidence to be able to fly his precious vintage models again.

At the very least you could get in some stick time on your wife's glider while building the trainer! .
Anybody here remember the little foamy Cessna 150 look alike Horizon sold at one time? It was too small to fly in any wind but it was so light you couldn't damage it in a crash. My LHS sold a ton of the things I almost bought one myself. I'm sure a bunch of pilots got started on that little RTF airplane.
Old 12-07-2016, 08:47 AM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin

The problem I had with my knee was that I totally abused that leg throughout my lifetime. In 1985 I was in the National Guard and because of that I did what was called split training. That means that I did basic training one summer and then come back the next summer for AIT. After my basic training I was in a motorcycle accident where a Elcamino t-boned my and broke my right leg in three places, a fibula, tibia, and femur fracture with the fibula and tibia being a compound fracture. I spend 3 weeks in the hospital with my leg in traction before I was even able to walk again. I had to heal up and get ready to go back to AIT. Once I was out of traction they noticed that my right leg was 1/4" shorter than my left leg. I healed up and did PT and was able to go back and complete AIT ok. After I returned I decided to go active duty in the Army, and because I was already in the National Guard I didn't have to go through an entrance physical. Otherwise I would have never got in because of my leg. But I went 10 years in the Army with my leg and never used any corrections on it. During that time it continued to get shorter over the course of time. At the time I got out of my surgery my right leg was 1-1/2" shorter than my left. All the abuse I put it through during the Army is what wore away the cartilage and eventually led to my needing surgery. So I really have nobody to blame but myself. But if I had come forward at any point during my career about it I would have been put out.

It turned out that it didn't matter because it was a back injury that wound up putting me out of the Army in the end!!!

Ken
Old 12-07-2016, 08:48 AM
smoketrailcharlie

Telemaster, I may have to learn French and move next door to you,You have been most helpful ,as others have. The rest of the story,my friend I speak of brought his Foam Glider to our farm for his first flight never having flown fixed wing before and like me, fly's four channel Helli's. My wife who has only flown a helli for a brief moment said I want a Glider . So it is waiting in my closet for Christmas morn. My frient has crashed his glider several times but a hot glue gun put it back in the air in no time.I really would like to have an ww1 double wing .But every time I see something else I start lusting after it.My bucket list is growing every time I read this forum.You guys are great. S.T.C.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.