Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

Do you like your internet!

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Do you like your internet!

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2015, 04:32 AM
wvrick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Do you like your internet!

Obama is now trying to takeover the Internet which, up to now, has been created, owned, operated, maintained, expanded, controlled and self-governed by the private sector. There will soon be a vote by the FCC as to whether or not this will happen. The FCC has operated, pretty much, outside the reach of politics, this is not so anymore. They are being heavily put-upon by the Obama Administration to take this action and start controlling the internet. Of course, if they do, it will result in more and higher taxes and fees, decreased levels of service, less maintenance and the ever unresponsive-hand of the government bureaucracy.

--------------------------------------- Pass it on!
Old 02-17-2015, 06:00 AM
flyinwalenda
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes, and the sheeple will roll over and just accept it or wake up and wonder what happened , why their internet is slower and why they are paying more. Just like government controlled healthcare, this needs to stop.
http://hotair.com/archives/2015/02/0...-the-internet/
Old 02-17-2015, 01:57 PM
combatpigg
My Feedback: (3)

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Not to derail this discussion, but for the past year or more I haven't been able to log on to RCU one single time without having "INFOLINKS" pop up, freeze my screen and then be forced to play it's game of "Tag" to wipe it off the screen.
Old 02-17-2015, 04:37 PM
acerc

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't care for the Potus anymore than the next guy, but, in all reality internet control has been on the burners for some time. As with anything, if the gov thinks it can make some money and gain some control, it will! Nothing new and it is not limited to government. Anywhere, at any time, everyone is doing the same thing, whether it be taking it or not letting it be taken. Everybody wants the most for the least, fact of life.
Old 02-18-2015, 04:54 PM
Aquila1954
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by combatpigg
Not to derail this discussion, but for the past year or more I haven't been able to log on to RCU one single time without having "INFOLINKS" pop up, freeze my screen and then be forced to play it's game of "Tag" to wipe it off the screen.
Well, use a pop up blocker.