Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

lost and fustrated

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2015, 01:10 PM
CHRISD76

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lost and fustrated

Please helpI am sending out a plea for help anyone that has any knowledge with the hobby power 60 amp sensorless brushless esc speed control please respond can it run on nickel metal hydrate batteries and if so how do I switch from factory lipo settings to nickel metal hydrate I have tried the SET button and also purchased a Hobbywing program card nothing seems to work I got this in a trade the guy said it was brand new he took it out of the box I am unable to get ahold of him now so I am branching out trying to find help thank you and I hope there is somebody who can help me
Old 04-01-2015, 02:05 PM
warningshot

Originally Posted by CHRISD76
Please helpI am sending out a plea for help anyone that has any knowledge with the hobby power 60 amp sensorless brushless esc speed control please respond can it run on nickel metal hydrate batteries and if so how do I switch from factory lipo settings to nickel metal hydrate I have tried the SET button and also purchased a Hobbywing program card nothing seems to work I got this in a trade the guy said it was brand new he took it out of the box I am unable to get ahold of him now so I am branching out trying to find help thank you and I hope there is somebody who can help me
Please use some of these in your post!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................??????????????, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Old 04-03-2015, 01:49 PM
tacx
My Feedback: (1)

I agree. It drives me nuts trying to read and understand whole paragraphs with no commas, periods, caps, etc, etc, etc.

You can literally read it several ways. What ever happened to proper grammar?
Old 04-03-2015, 04:06 PM
rcjetflyer0718-RCU

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ESC program cards are very brand specific and you only use the programmer for that brand. You need to find who sells the "Hobby Power" escs and call them up see if they can help you.

BTW some of these old farts don't understand that some people write posts from their phone and are limited to the number of characters; and they probably has never received texts!!!!
Do you ever go to club meetings and there is a group of old farts who complain about everything yet has no suggestions and won't help with the club; I think that is what the previous 2 posters are!!!!!?????
Old 04-03-2015, 04:44 PM
JollyPopper
My Feedback: (6)

jetflyer, you seem to hold "old farts" in very low regard. Is it your wish not to become one?
Old 04-04-2015, 03:24 AM
TomCrump

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by JollyPopper
jetflyer, you seem to hold "old farts" in very low regard. Is it your wish not to become one?
LOL

It makes little difference on which device punctuation lacking posts come from. The fact remains that they are very difficult to decipher.

I wonder how many of these types of posts remain unanswered, because of the lack of proper punctuation, grammar, and spelling ?

Last edited by TomCrump; 04-04-2015 at 03:27 AM.
Old 04-04-2015, 03:33 AM
tacx

rcjet,

Yes, I HAS received texts? LOL

And, yes, I HAS complained at club meetIngs. LOL

Also, when I do make a statement everyone understands what the heck I am saying.

So, Are you saying that because of technology we have to ignore proper grammar and spelling. People here want to help, as I know you have, but if people cannot understand the question then the responses will be limited.

Last edited by tacx; 04-04-2015 at 04:46 AM. Reason: wrong title
Old 04-04-2015, 05:58 AM
rcjetflyer0718-RCU

OTE=JollyPopper;12016171]jetflyer, you seem to hold "old farts" in very low regard. Is it your wish not become one?[/QUOTE]
If you ask my wife and children they will tell you I'm an old fart.

If you cant help the OP out don't say anything, don't make fun of his grammar. It only makes you look bad. My parents taught me if you can't say something good don't say anything. I guess that some people never learned manners.
Old 04-04-2015, 09:51 AM
tacx

My parents taught me to tell it like it is.

All everyone is saying is, if the OP wants the best chance to get his question answered people need to understand the question. Yes everyone can just ignore it, and move on, if they can't read it, but it would be to his benifit to have it make sence.
Old 04-04-2015, 10:28 AM
acerc

The problem is that some people don't care, some people defend those that don't care, and those of us that do care are wrong in doing so. These day's, rules only apply to those willing to abide by them. Which is getting to be fewer and fewer individuals.
Old 04-04-2015, 11:06 AM
radioman

chris go to hobbywing.com you can download the manual it tells you how to switch battery types
Old 04-04-2015, 02:45 PM
jetmaven

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Blame the poor excuse for an educational system that exists in this country today for what passes as writing skills.
If the teachers can't write , what can you possibly expect from their students ?
Old 04-04-2015, 03:27 PM
acerc

All the teachers are required to do is be able to get the kids to pass the state and federal test.
Old 04-04-2015, 04:05 PM
jetmaven

Therein lies the problem and the low standards. Put down the basketball / football , pick up a book and learn something .
Alternatively , as a Country , we can watch the serious world pass us by.
Old 04-04-2015, 05:37 PM
kevink47

You people really irritate me.You bust a guys balls for grammar when he is asking for help.I've read post after post on these forums and found hundreds of issues with spelling and grammar and no one says anything.Just help the guy out and never mind the grammar,as we are supposed to help and support not criticize each other
Old 04-04-2015, 05:48 PM
jetmaven

It's no ones intention to irritate anyone . It's just easier to create a well structured answer to a well structured question .
Old 04-04-2015, 06:31 PM
GSXR1000
My Feedback: (7)

Yeah, but all you guys calling him out on his not so perfect typed post; you guys understood and got the gist of his issue. Unless you guys are dumb, with no common sense; you knew exactly what he was trying to convey..... So you are saying, it could read several different ways; that just means you aren't smart enough to know what he was trying to convey.... Apparently, run on sentences, they will through you guys for a loop and confuse you.

i didnt no we have the gramer polize on these foroms whoo dont want to help becase if u type like this and aske a question then them may not ever help but just biatch about usin proper writin an such

Last edited by GSXR1000; 04-04-2015 at 06:33 PM.
Old 04-04-2015, 06:46 PM
GSXR1000
My Feedback: (7)

Originally Posted by tacx
My parents taught me to tell it like it is.

All everyone is saying is, if the OP wants the best chance to get his question answered people need to understand the question. Yes everyone can just ignore it, and move on, if they can't read it, but it would be to his benifit to have it make sence.
This is utter BS, because you are able find his punctuation and grammar errors. Unless you are a total Dumb A##, you knew exactly what he was trying to ask for help with; so either you're a douche for not wanting to help, or you really are dumb; and unable to understand his post. I don't really think you are that dumb, but acting a douche by pointing out his grammar; when instead you could have offered up help and then give him pointers on making a better post, but instead you and Warningshot bag on his post and offer no actual help to his issue.

Last edited by GSXR1000; 04-04-2015 at 07:19 PM.
Old 04-04-2015, 07:12 PM
Bozarth
My Feedback: (15)

Originally Posted by jetmaven
Therein lies the problem and the low standards. Put down the basketball / football , pick up a book and learn something .
Alternatively , as a Country , we can watch the serious world pass us by.
There should be two spaces between the period and the word "Put."
You should have used a semi-colon between "football" and "pick", instead of a comma.
There should not be a space before and after a backslash.
"Country" should not have been capitalized.
You should not have added a space between "something" and the period.
You should not have added a space after a word and prior to a comma (e.g. after "Alternatively" and "Country").
This younger generation just doesn't get it!

Kurt

Last edited by Bozarth; 04-04-2015 at 07:58 PM.
Old 04-04-2015, 08:54 PM
flycatch
My Feedback: (26)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

For those upset with the original post get a life. I'm old and do fart just part of living. One thing that I will comment on is the lack of the poster and others who don't do research first, before reaching out for help.
Old 04-05-2015, 03:03 AM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 51 Likes on 49 Posts

No wonder this forum is dying
Old 04-05-2015, 05:52 AM
tee681

Thumbs down

Give the guy a little help, that's why I wont post questions on this site anymore, to many *******s !!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-05-2015, 06:01 AM
rgburrill

Received 76 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by tacx
I agree. It drives me nuts trying to read and understand whole paragraphs with no commas, periods, caps, etc, etc, etc.

You can literally read it several ways. What ever happened to proper grammar?
Certain people took over our education system. Can't say who because that would be political.
Old 04-05-2015, 06:04 AM
rgburrill

Received 76 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by CHRISD76
Have you tried the ting with a lipo to see if it even works?
Old 04-05-2015, 06:13 AM
lopflyers
My Feedback: (12)

Jesus, out of 24 posts only 3 were suggestions. 21 were just bullying. Is that what we have become!
Chris, i would echoed the suggestion of getting a manual from the manufacturer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.