The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Check The Contents

Old 08-26-2017, 11:06 AM
Stickslammer

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Check The Contents

Just a reminder to those who travel quite a distance to support their local Hobby Shop. Make sure to open the box at the checkout counter to verify everything`s in there that`s listed.
I just got home with my son with a foam ducted fan micro jet, only to find that the battery was missing from the box. Thankfully the person at the store agreed to mail it, but it kinda blew all the excitement for the day.
Old 09-03-2017, 04:38 PM
mkjohnston

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default I Just did that two weeks ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickslammer View Post
Just a reminder to those who travel quite a distance to support their local Hobby Shop. Make sure to open the box at the checkout counter to verify everything`s in there that`s listed.
I just got home with my son with a foam ducted fan micro jet, only to find that the battery was missing from the box. Thankfully the person at the store agreed to mail it, but it kinda blew all the excitement for the day.
Hi Stickslammer I was at Roys Hobby shop in Hurst Texas the first weekend of last month and bought what I thought was 2k diff oil for my OFF road cars and when I got home and found out the guy gave me 20 and its a 2 hour drive for me to get my back and I didnt call them about it Oh well! Michael

Search this Thread