Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

Im releasing a RC mobile game about building your own cars & tracks and sharing them!

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Im releasing a RC mobile game about building your own cars & tracks and sharing them!

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2017, 05:04 PM
Hondune

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Im releasing a RC mobile game about building your own cars & tracks and sharing them!

Hello everyone, Im an indie game developer who makes physics based games for mobile! I also have a personal interest in the rc hobby and have for nearly my entire life (my dad used to race, got me into when i was young). Im about to release my next game, and RC racer focused on player created content and competing against each other with asynchronous multiplayer and online leaderboards! I thought you all might be interested

You can view the game trailer here
youtu.be/zdxEoTOmU6Y

Game Description:
ReCharge RC is a game where you can Customize your vehicle, Create your very own race tracks, Share them online and Race your friends with asynchronous multiplayer and global leaderboards! Drift your way into ReCharge RC! Featuring limitless vehicle customization, online track sharing with an ever growing catalog, global online leaderboards for every track, even the ones you create, and asynchronous multiplayer allowing you to race the ghost of every leaderboard entry! Enjoy realistic physics that blur the lines between arcade and simulation and allow rookies and veterans alike to experience the joy that is RC racing!

Features:
Limitless vehicle customization with tons of bodies, rims, spoilers, decals and colors!

Insane tracks and the ability to make your own and share them with the world!

Online leaderboards for every track, even your own!

An ever growing online catalog of tracks to race!

Asynchronous multiplayer allowing you to race the ghost of whomever you choose!

Realistic physics with accurate suspension and enjoyable handling blurs the lines between arcade and simulation!

You can check out my twitter @hondune for more information, updates, ect.

If love to get some feedback from you RC folk! See anything you like? dont like? Let me know!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	o8fGbU9.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	304.4 KB
ID:	2230997   Click image for larger version

Name:	eGPiQiE.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	284.2 KB
ID:	2230998   Click image for larger version

Name:	fAghyee.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	312.3 KB
ID:	2230999   Click image for larger version

Name:	1L7IIvu.png
Views:	38
Size:	564.0 KB
ID:	2231000   Click image for larger version

Name:	1EwoA0x.png
Views:	40
Size:	576.8 KB
ID:	2231002   Click image for larger version

Name:	KXhasHP.png
Views:	40
Size:	1,000.3 KB
ID:	2231003  
Old 09-14-2017, 12:21 AM
Hondune

Didnt seam to get a lot of interest here... But still if anyone wants to check it out its out now and its free!
IOS: itunes.apple.com/us/app/recharge-rc/id1277540909
Android: http://play.google.com/store/apps/de...Games.ReCharge
Old 06-26-2020, 01:46 AM
RainbowStalin

I wonder why nobody answered your topic. I think that this game looks awesome. Maybe I will buy it. After I do something with my Overwatch hero, lol. I have Winston. A tank. I've tried to master this hero, but for some reason I can't do it. Because it's too tough, I guess. Not so long ago one of my friends gave me to play with his Angel. And I was way better as a healer. Now I'm thinking about switching hero. But I don't want to waste a lot of time on this. This friend of mine told me that I can boost hero on this expertboosting.com site for a small price. Maybe I will do so. And this game... I think, my 9 years old brother will test it. It's not 18+ I hope?