Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Howdy from south Texas

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2017, 04:08 PM
grandpaul

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Howdy from south Texas

Howdy!

Paul from Laredo, Texas. I'm a classic & vintage motorcycle restorer, but I've done a little bit of everything in my 60 years.

Using this intro to also test whether new posts go up immediately, or if there's some kind of delay. I tried to post in the airplanes section and I don't see the post...

Anyway, my best friend passed away a few months ago, so I'm trying to help his widow and 2 kids to sell off all his RC stuff. 24 planes, a dozen or more cars & buggys, 5 boats, a bunch of transmitters, engines, batteries, parts, etc. It's a slow go to get them all identified.

Anyway, my immediate need is for a pair of interplane struts for an Aeroworks (defunct) Ultimate 50. I'll post a lot more info soon to see what we can get sold here if you folks are interested.

Stay tuned...