Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Finesse

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2017, 01:56 PM
[email protected]

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finesse

Hi there,
ip
My name is Hans, from the Netherlands, Amsterdam and i'm new at this rcforum. I'm flying rc for just about 20+ years and still going strong, building and flying.
I have been looking for a vintage Finesse pattern airplane from Dave Patrick. Is anyone here able and willing, to lent a helping hand finding this plane. I know this plane is old and it might be difficult to find.
If anyone does find this model and the owner is willing to ship to the Netherlands, can you sent me a email..??

Thx u guys...
Old 11-17-2017, 03:48 PM
Art ARRO
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hans,
Suggest that you post your inquiry in the: Pattern Universe-RC Pattern Flying Forum, sub-forum: Classic RC Pattern Flying. You will find classic pattern fliers there and they should be able to help you find a Finesse. Good luck.
Regards,
Art ARRO
Old 11-18-2017, 04:17 AM
RCFlyerDan
My Feedback: (54)

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

Also watch E Bay everyday. A lot of older kits end up on there too.