Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Tamiya Mini 4wd

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2018, 05:57 AM
Minkis815

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tamiya Mini 4wd

Does anyoane have any experience with the Tamiya Mini 4WD cars? My local hobby shop had a family fun day and they had a track set up running demo cars on it. They where pretty cool and my kids loved them. Naturally, I purchased 4 of them and built them over the weekend. The first one took about an hour, and by the fourth I have it down to about half an hour with zero mods or any stickers. My kids are 5 and 9 and we will be racing them maybe once a month at the local hobbyshop. So basically what i am curious about is, Where can i get track pieces for a decent price? I will be buying a 3 lane oval from the hobby shop and running them in my attic/basement. But the track is SO expensive! Also, everything I look up for these cars is in Japanese! I guess they are popular over in Japan, but they are a ton of fun to build, and extremely cheap! Like less than $20!